NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by RealRacer4 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Looks like no one will be going home this weekend.

Entry List:

1 1 Jamie McMurray Chevy McDonald's Felix Sabates 13/8
2 2 Brad Keselowski (PC1) Ford Redd's Apple Ale Roger Penske 3/8
3 5 Kasey Kahne Chevy Quaker State Linda Hendrick 2/8
4 7 Dave Blaney Chevy Sany Tommy Baldwin 30/8
5 9 Marcos Ambrose Ford DeWalt Richard Petty 21/8
6 10 Danica Patrick # Chevy GoDaddy.com Gene Haas 27/8
7 11 Brian Vickers(i) Toyota FedEx J D Gibbs 12/8
8 13 Casey Mears Ford GEICO Bob Germain 26/8
9 14 Tony Stewart (PC2) Chevy Rush Truck Centers Margaret Haas 23/8
10 15 Clint Bowyer Toyota RK Motors Rob Kauffman 9/8
11 16 Greg Biffle Ford American Red Cross Jack Roush 4/8
12 17 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. # Ford Zest John Henry 20/8
13 18 Kyle Busch Toyota M&M's Joe Gibbs 7/8
14 19 Mike Bliss(i) Toyota Plinker Tactical Randy Humphrey 44/8
15 20 Matt Kenseth (PC5) Toyota Dollar General Joe Gibbs 8/8
16 22 Joey Logano Ford Shell Pennzoil Walter Czarnecki 22/8
17 24 Jeff Gordon (PC6) Chevy Drive to End Hunger Rick Hendrick 18/8
18 27 Paul Menard Chevy Menards / CertainTeed Richard Childress 10/8
19 29 Kevin Harvick Chevy Bell Helicopter Richard Childress 14/8
20 30 David Stremme Toyota Swan Energy Brandon Davis 31/8
21 31 Jeff Burton Chevy Airgas / Bulwark Richard Childress 25/8
22 32 Timmy Hill # Ford OxyWater Frank Stoddard 37/8
23 33 Landon Cassill Chevy Little Joe's Autos / Precon Marine Joe Falk 38/8
24 34 David Ragan Ford CSX - Play it Safe Bob Jenkins 33/8
25 35 Josh Wise(i) Ford MDS Transport Jerry Freeze 39/8
26 36 J.J. Yeley Chevy TBA Allan Heinke 32/8
27 38 David Gilliland Ford Long John Silver's Brad Jenkins 35/8
28 39 Ryan Newman Chevy Outback Steakhouse Tony Stewart 19/8
29 42 Juan Pablo Montoya Chevy Depend Chip Ganassi 28/8
30 43 Aric Almirola Ford Smithfield Richard Petty 15/8
31 47 Bobby Labonte (PC7) Toyota Bush's Beans Tad Geschickter 29/8
32 48 Jimmie Johnson (PC3) Chevy Lowe's Dover White Jeff Gordon 1/8
33 51 A.J. Allmendinger Chevy Phoenix Construction James Finch 16/8
34 52 Brian Keselowski Toyota TBA Bob Keselowski 48/1
35 55 Mark Martin Toyota Aaron's Dream Machine Michael Waltrip 11/8
36 56 Martin Truex Jr. Toyota NAPA Brakes Michael Waltrip 17/8
37 78 Kurt Busch (PC4) Chevy Furniture Row / Serta Barney Vissar 24/8
38 83 David Reutimann Toyota Burger King / Dr. Pepper Ron Devine 34/8
39 87 Joe Nemechek (i) Toyota Acredale Vending / AM FM Energy Andrea Nemechek 41/8
40 88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevy National Guard Rick Hendrick 5/8
41 93 Travis Kvapil Toyota Dominion Raceway Ron Devine 36/8
42 98 Michael McDowell Ford Phil Parsons Racing Mike Curb 42/7
43 99 Carl Edwards Ford Geek Squad Jack Roush 6/8

RealRacer4
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by AntmanB on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:39 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:Looks like no one will be going home this weekend.

Entry List:

1 1 Jamie McMurray Chevy McDonald's Felix Sabates 13/8
2 2 Brad Keselowski (PC1) Ford Redd's Apple Ale Roger Penske 3/8
3 5 Kasey Kahne Chevy Quaker State Linda Hendrick 2/8
4 7 Dave Blaney Chevy Sany Tommy Baldwin 30/8
5 9 Marcos Ambrose Ford DeWalt Richard Petty 21/8
6 10 Danica Patrick # Chevy GoDaddy.com Gene Haas 27/8
7 11 Brian Vickers(i) Toyota FedEx J D Gibbs 12/8
8 13 Casey Mears Ford GEICO Bob Germain 26/8
9 14 Tony Stewart (PC2) Chevy Rush Truck Centers Margaret Haas 23/8
10 15 Clint Bowyer Toyota RK Motors Rob Kauffman 9/8
11 16 Greg Biffle Ford American Red Cross Jack Roush 4/8
12 17 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. # Ford Zest John Henry 20/8
13 18 Kyle Busch Toyota M&M's Joe Gibbs 7/8
14 19 Mike Bliss(i) Toyota Plinker Tactical Randy Humphrey 44/8
15 20 Matt Kenseth (PC5) Toyota Dollar General Joe Gibbs 8/8
16 22 Joey Logano Ford Shell Pennzoil Walter Czarnecki 22/8
17 24 Jeff Gordon (PC6) Chevy Drive to End Hunger Rick Hendrick 18/8
18 27 Paul Menard Chevy Menards / CertainTeed Richard Childress 10/8
19 29 Kevin Harvick Chevy Bell Helicopter Richard Childress 14/8
20 30 David Stremme Toyota Swan Energy Brandon Davis 31/8
21 31 Jeff Burton Chevy Airgas / Bulwark Richard Childress 25/8
22 32 Timmy Hill # Ford OxyWater Frank Stoddard 37/8
23 33 Landon Cassill Chevy Little Joe's Autos / Precon Marine Joe Falk 38/8
24 34 David Ragan Ford CSX - Play it Safe Bob Jenkins 33/8
25 35 Josh Wise(i) Ford MDS Transport Jerry Freeze 39/8
26 36 J.J. Yeley Chevy TBA Allan Heinke 32/8
27 38 David Gilliland Ford Long John Silver's Brad Jenkins 35/8
28 39 Ryan Newman Chevy Outback Steakhouse Tony Stewart 19/8
29 42 Juan Pablo Montoya Chevy Depend Chip Ganassi 28/8
30 43 Aric Almirola Ford Smithfield Richard Petty 15/8
31 47 Bobby Labonte (PC7) Toyota Bush's Beans Tad Geschickter 29/8
32 48 Jimmie Johnson (PC3) Chevy Lowe's Dover White Jeff Gordon 1/8
33 51 A.J. Allmendinger Chevy Phoenix Construction James Finch 16/8
34 52 Brian Keselowski Toyota TBA Bob Keselowski 48/1
35 55 Mark Martin Toyota Aaron's Dream Machine Michael Waltrip 11/8
36 56 Martin Truex Jr. Toyota NAPA Brakes Michael Waltrip 17/8
37 78 Kurt Busch (PC4) Chevy Furniture Row / Serta Barney Vissar 24/8
38 83 David Reutimann Toyota Burger King / Dr. Pepper Ron Devine 34/8
39 87 Joe Nemechek (i) Toyota Acredale Vending / AM FM Energy Andrea Nemechek 41/8
40 88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevy National Guard Rick Hendrick 5/8
41 93 Travis Kvapil Toyota Dominion Raceway Ron Devine 36/8
42 98 Michael McDowell Ford Phil Parsons Racing Mike Curb 42/7
43 99 Carl Edwards Ford Geek Squad Jack Roush 6/8


Cynon wrote:When copy+pasting an entry list or article from Jayski, NASCAR.com, or wherever, it would be nice to give those folks a bit of a friendly thank you nod by providing a link to their site. Jayski, for example, gets money from advertising revenue, so I feel that we, as users of a free service, should give him a friendly thank you nod in return (by increasing his page views and thus making it more appealing for advertisers to support the site and keep it running).

In short, it would be nice to see links to entry lists instead of huge copy+pastes, or if you MUST copy+paste an article's content, add this (or something close to it) at the bottom...

Using Jayski.com as an example...

Code:
Source: [url="http://www.jayski.com"]Jayski[/url].

Any questions about this should be directed to my PM box.
avatar
AntmanB
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Alta on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:55 pm

In fairness, Hetzel didn't do the same thing when posting last week's entry lists. So just a minor mistake.
avatar
Alta
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3952
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Jason Hamilton on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:07 am

Who is missing? that entry list looks a bit smaller than I expected
avatar
Jason Hamilton
Champion
Champion

Posts : 713
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere that can spell colour correctly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by AntmanB on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:12 am

Jason Hamilton wrote:Who is missing? that entry list looks a bit smaller than I expected

Its Called not having enough $$$ to race, plus that race that uaually costs people to repl;ace their cars is next week too
avatar
AntmanB
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Jason Hamilton on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:14 am

AntmanB wrote:
Jason Hamilton wrote:Who is missing? that entry list looks a bit smaller than I expected

Its Called not having enough $$$ to race, plus that race that uaually costs people to repl;ace their cars is next week too

I know, but there just seems to be one or two less cars than usual

EDIT: No XXXTREME Motorsports, that explains it. Damn.
avatar
Jason Hamilton
Champion
Champion

Posts : 713
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere that can spell colour correctly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by PKligBKFan on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:47 am

Jason Hamilton wrote:
AntmanB wrote:
Jason Hamilton wrote:Who is missing? that entry list looks a bit smaller than I expected

Its Called not having enough $$$ to race, plus that race that uaually costs people to repl;ace their cars is next week too

I know, but there just seems to be one or two less cars than usual

EDIT: No XXXTREME Motorsports, that explains it. Damn.

Also no 95 car or the 21.
avatar
PKligBKFan
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1381
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Canada. :)

View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Mother of Invention on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:59 am

Yeah whats Levine been up to? Last I saw Scott Speed was driving RallyCross in Brazil against Steve Arpin!
avatar
Mother of Invention
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2411
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by BWard on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:43 pm

I have a feeling we may only see 42 cars turn up for Talladega.
avatar
BWard
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 5802
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by NeverNeutral on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:47 pm

AntmanB wrote:
Cynon wrote:When copy+pasting an entry list or article from Jayski, NASCAR.com, or wherever, it would be nice to give those folks a bit of a friendly thank you nod by providing a link to their site. Jayski, for example, gets money from advertising revenue, so I feel that we, as users of a free service, should give him a friendly thank you nod in return (by increasing his page views and thus making it more appealing for advertisers to support the site and keep it running).

In short, it would be nice to see links to entry lists instead of huge copy+pastes, or if you MUST copy+paste an article's content, add this (or something close to it) at the bottom...

Using Jayski.com as an example...

Code:
Source: [url="http://www.jayski.com"]Jayski[/url].

Any questions about this should be directed to my PM box.

Pot, meet kettle.
avatar
NeverNeutral
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by PKligBKFan on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:08 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:I have a feeling we may only see 42 cars turn up for Talladega.

Doubt it. The 19 will (probably) be there along with the 95 and 21. 44 probably won't show up though.
avatar
PKligBKFan
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1381
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Canada. :)

View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Mother of Invention on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Juan Montoya's new Sponsor is a comedy gold mine!
avatar
Mother of Invention
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2411
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by PKligBKFan on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:Juan Montoya's new Sponsor is a comedy gold mine!

Watch him retire from the race with an oil leak.. :p
avatar
PKligBKFan
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1381
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Canada. :)

View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by RealRacer4 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:Juan Montoya's new Sponsor is a comedy gold mine!

Laughing

Then again, he has been sponsored by Huggies and Taylor Swift in previous races.

RealRacer4
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Rykia on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:Yeah whats Levine been up to? Last I saw Scott Speed was driving RallyCross in Brazil against Steve Arpin!

Pretty sure they were only running a partial schedule.
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by bigdc48 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:59 am

(One thing that needed to be done)

Well another New Track Record by Kenseth the Adversity Killer.

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/sprint-cup-series/standings/results/2013/toyota-owners-400.html
avatar
bigdc48
Legend
Legend

Posts : 899
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 23
Location : Manchester, NH (near Boston)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by RealRacer4 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Dat Ambrose beard.

RealRacer4
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by AntmanB on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:02 pm

lolsprinklers
avatar
AntmanB
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by bigdc48 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:19 pm

It's been the Clint and Matt Show since. They should make a show of it given their personalities.


Last edited by bigdc48 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
bigdc48
Legend
Legend

Posts : 899
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 23
Location : Manchester, NH (near Boston)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by AntmanB on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Love the Napa Can Commercial that was just on.
avatar
AntmanB
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by RealRacer4 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:25 pm

I changed the channel to espn where they're airing an nba playoff game because of how bored I was getting from watching the race...and I usually don't watch basketball.

RealRacer4
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by conrail1990 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Newmans got kahne on the chrome horn list
avatar
conrail1990
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1062
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 26
Location : The Cal-de-sac (Delaware)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by RealRacer4 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:23 pm

That...was a double win.

RealRacer4
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by AntmanB on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:25 pm

My 2 least Favorite Drivers Being taken out in that wreck Made my Day.
avatar
AntmanB
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by RealRacer4 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Well, I guess Montoya's chances of actually winning a race is thrown out the window.

Now why the hell would the top 3 pit with less than 5 LAPS TO GO?!?!

RealRacer4
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by crl on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Fuck this GWC bullshit. Montoya has a race won, and it gets taken away. DAMN IT!

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by vbooy57 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:06 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:Well, I guess Montoya's chances of actually winning a race is thrown out the window.

Now why the hell would the top 3 pit with less than 5 LAPS TO GO?!?!
That's why.
avatar
vbooy57
Race Winner
Race Winner

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 21
Location : Pittsburgh/State College

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by RealRacer4 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:10 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:Well, I guess Montoya's chances of actually winning a race is thrown out the window.

Now why the hell would the top 3 pit with less than 5 LAPS TO GO?!?!
That's why.

Yeah. I'm pretty much eating my words now. But damn, Montoya was soooooo close to actually winning a race. I honestly didn't think Harvick would get through all of the cars like that. I hated that Jeff Burton couldn't do anything about Harvick. Up until Harvick won, it was looking like it would be an interesting ending to the race.

RealRacer4
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by JMac525 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Wow, can't believe Juan almost won that. I'm personally not a fan of his, but that was very impressive by him tonight. I wish Jeff Burton could've held on there.
avatar
JMac525
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Indiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Alta on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Really didn't pay that much attention to this race with exception of last 100 laps.

Last 50 were cool. Wish Montoya and Harvick got to fight for it...instead of an anti-climactic finish.

Fat Tony has been whiny as hell this year.
avatar
Alta
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3952
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by RetrogradeRenegade on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:22 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:Well, I guess Montoya's chances of actually winning a race is thrown out the window.

Now why the hell would the top 3 pit with less than 5 LAPS TO GO?!?!
That's why.

Yeah. I'm pretty much eating my words now. But damn, Montoya was soooooo close to actually winning a race. I honestly didn't think Harvick would get through all of the cars like that. I hated that Jeff Burton couldn't do anything about Harvick. Up until Harvick won, it was looking like it would be an interesting ending to the race.

Soon as I saw Harvick sort out into 2nd behind Burton, I knew he had it. Really anti-climactic finish to the race. Neutral
avatar
RetrogradeRenegade
Champion
Champion

Posts : 715
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 24
Location : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Lucstar88 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:23 pm

crl wrote:Fuck this GWC bullshit. Montoya has a race won, and it gets taken away. DAMN IT!

This X1000.
My heart was pounding in the last 20
& I still can't see one of my drivers win..
avatar
Lucstar88
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2673
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Mother of Invention on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Alta wrote:Fat Tony has been whiny as hell this year.

Danica must be rubbing off on him. Laughing
avatar
Mother of Invention
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2411
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by pennst24 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:44 pm

crl wrote:Fuck this GWC bullshit. Montoya has a race won, and it gets taken away. DAMN IT!

Yes, because a totaled car sitting in the middle of the race track isn't a legitimate caution. Rolling Eyes
avatar
pennst24
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1244
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by AntmanB on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:47 pm

First Half was the usual borefest. 2nd half was race of the year material.

Yeah kinda dissapointed by the finish but harvick did go from 7th to 1st in one lap in Typical Harvick Fashion.
avatar
AntmanB
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by crl on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:58 pm

pennst24 wrote:
crl wrote:Fuck this GWC bullshit. Montoya has a race won, and it gets taken away. DAMN IT!

Yes, because a totaled car sitting in the middle of the race track isn't a legitimate caution. Rolling Eyes

For Christ's sake. Did I say that anywhere in that post? No. I'm complaining about the fact that Montoya had the race in hand, but because races ending under caution are the worst thing on the planet, he has to go in the pits to change tires, while 5 other guys in front of him gamble, and when the green flag drops one more time, he gets held up on the outside, while Harvick easily tears through everyone in front of him. Do races ending under caution suck? Yes, but it's not like they were happening every week, but, you know, you interpret my post however you want, even if it is wrong.

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Cynon on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:34 am

I only caught the first 90 laps, 30-40 laps in the middle of the race, and the last 90 laps.

Still an awesome race.

It's the first time in a long time that I've actually stood up in my room and literally been yelling at the TV in support of someone -- in this case, Montoya.

I felt bad for him -- really bad -- because he had done so well and had run a stellar race until Vickers visited the wall. Also, I loved Kurt Busch's interview... looks like fat Tony reverted back to his IRL days when he would whine about anything -- even when he was so clearly at fault. Seems like Danica isn't the woman over at SHR, and it's shark week over there...

_________________
Effort Equals Results

Online Wins: 19
Last Win: Formula 5 @ Vancouver, WA
EFR's #1 Robby Gordon fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan

Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

avatar
Cynon
Admin

Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Alta on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:50 am

I personally find it hilarious that Ryan Newman is the best driver over at SHR right now.
avatar
Alta
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3952
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by crl on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:17 am

Alta wrote:I personally find it hilarious that Ryan Newman is the best driver over at SHR right now.

Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah, Fatman! Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah, Fatman!

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by BWard on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:40 am

Tony Stewart VS Kurt Busch

That sure does sound like a familiar rivalry doesn't it?
avatar
BWard
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 5802
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:10 am

HARVICK!

7th to 1st in 1 lap. Doesn't get better than that.

Sucks for Ambrose to get 42nd at a track he sucks at

Meanwhile

avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by BWard on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:57 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Meanwhile


Unless NASCAR has done something about the Plate race which I don't think they have done, then I'm probably gonna think we'll see a boring race happen at Talladega.
avatar
BWard
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 5802
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by conrail1990 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:06 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Meanwhile


Unless NASCAR has done something about the Plate race which I don't think they have done, then I'm probably gonna think we'll see a boring race happen at Talladega.
The single file choo choo 500!
avatar
conrail1990
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1062
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 26
Location : The Cal-de-sac (Delaware)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by bartman97 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:36 am

Alta wrote:I personally find it hilarious that Ryan Newman is the best driver over at SHR right now.

And I personally find it hilarious that Danica has the smallest boobs over at SHR right now ;P
avatar
bartman97
Legend
Legend

Posts : 805
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by BWard on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:38 am

conrail1990 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Meanwhile


Unless NASCAR has done something about the Plate race which I don't think they have done, then I'm probably gonna think we'll see a boring race happen at Talladega.
The single file choo choo 500!

Actually with Talladega:

The Aaron's single file Choo Choo 499! Laughing
avatar
BWard
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 5802
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Mother of Invention on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:59 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Meanwhile


Unless Goodyear has done something about the Plate race which I don't think they have done, then I'm probably gonna think we'll see a boring race happen at Talladega.

Fixed
avatar
Mother of Invention
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2411
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 am

Mother of Invention wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Meanwhile


Unless Goodyear has done something about the Plate race which I don't think they have done, then I'm probably gonna think we'll see a boring race happen at Talladega.

Fixed
Da fuq does Goodyear have to do with any thing?
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Alta on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:14 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Meanwhile


Unless Goodyear has done something about the Plate race which I don't think they have done, then I'm probably gonna think we'll see a boring race happen at Talladega.

Fixed
Ruined it.

Nationwide's gonna be pain. We'll see with Cup.
avatar
Alta
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3952
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by PYLrulz on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Though I really wouldn't advise for it, if Talladega turns into a snoozer again, the only solution is to do what NASCAR did back in late 2000. Taxi strip on the roof, and wickerbill on the spoiler. Of course, that means even bigger wrecks are inevitable, but at least those races were something.
avatar
PYLrulz
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2050
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 33
Location : Mountville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by SpeedDemon37 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Best Richmond race I've seen in a long time. Not that I don't like Harvick, but it would have been awesome to watch Montoya or Burton end their eternal winless streaks!

I was really impressed with Kurt Busch (both his interview and his performance). It's only a matter of time before Furniture Row gets their 2nd win. In a Busch v. Stewart situation, I previously wouldn't have thought that he would be the mature one!

Also, Keselowski was once again salvaging a decent run, but his car waits until the very end to drop a cylinder. Sad
avatar
SpeedDemon37
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 19
Location : Michigan, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NSCS: Toyota Owners 400

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum