Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Formula 1 Rejects World Race Series Thread

+13
Rykia
RealRacingRoots
BWard
Lucstar88
navycook75
Chives2112
RocketKnight
Jason Hamilton
RetrogradeRenegade
Cynon
SnakePlissken
Tigerman
Wizzie
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Formula 1 Rejects World Race Series Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Formula 1 Rejects World Race Series Thread

Post by RealRacingRoots Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:35 pm

The season rolls on!

RealRacingRoots
RealRacingRoots
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/Crashbroke23

Back to top Go down

The Formula 1 Rejects World Race Series Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Formula 1 Rejects World Race Series Thread

Post by Veni Vidi Voeckler Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Newsflash: Luc Pellerin got fired by Simpson Motorsports already, after less than half a season  Laughing 
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacingRoots Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:25 pm

And in the next round at CTMP, Chris Winter and team-mate Casper Toft score points on début in the Luxray Viper.
RealRacingRoots
RealRacingRoots
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:52 pm

Since I'm not the first to do this, I believe this shouldn't be a problem.

As some of you on F1Rejects know, I run the 1950s part of the canon over there, more specifically Formula One. With the season-ending United States Grand Prix for 1953 being run in the coming days, I noticed a disturbing lack of American teams and privateers. That's why I'm asking you lot to enter a few cars.

The thread

Entry lists and manufacturers are indicated in the first post as well as the cost of each chassis and engine. To enter the race, you must either buy or lease both a chassis and an engine. Some manufacturers provide them off the shelf, so that won't be a problem. All you'll need to do is fill in this template:

TEAM NAME: (not needed if you prefer to be a privateer)
TEAM BASE: (where the team is based. This is important because purchased chassis and engine will be transported from Europe to Sebring and then to the base at a cost)
DRIVER(S):
CHASSIS:
ENGINE:

Each entrant will have a budget of £75 000, which should be more than enough to buy a chassis and an engine, transport it to Sebring, enter the race and then bring the car back to base. Should you wish to purchase more than one car, a further £25 000 will be added for every additional car (and yes, I know you'd have to settle for less performant cars in that case).

There is no limit to the amount of drivers that can enter, but the starting grid is capped at 32 cars. Qualifying and, if necessary, pre-qualifying sessions will be run.

REAL-LIFE DRIVERS ONLY! This series in run without fictional drivers. You may enter any driver with reasonable experience in AAA or sportscars by the end of 1953.

Off you go, I know Wizzie can't wait to lease away his mountain of Jaguar engines  Laughing

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacingRoots Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Hey you, you with the face. My series (the one with the videos that don't feature Life cars) has a special event as it's season finale which has additional entries racing against each other in a separate class. They are all in GT2 cars to supplement the GT1 cars of the GT-R WC. If you want in on the action, I have designated entries for you guys, post here and I will get you the details.

And yes, you get to paint your own cars!
RealRacingRoots
RealRacingRoots
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veni Vidi Voeckler Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:48 pm

In the (EFR related) news of late;

Matt Brinson started the new season as Clockwork Racing's lead driver in AutoReject 3.5. However, his horrendous form in the series' pre-season Middle Eastern Cup, finishing equal 19th of 22 drivers overall, saw him dropped entirely for the team.

This left series newcomer Luc Pellerin the sole driver waving the flag for EFR, racing for Racing Team Solvalou. He both qualified and finished in 11th place for his heat in the first round of the season, enough to make his way into the Final. He then qualified 15th of 28th for the Final, eventually finishing 12th of 22 classified runners. He ends the first round 25th in the championship, yet to register a point in his name.
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Veni Vidi Voeckler Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Half-way point of the championship, and Pellerin is all the way down in 30th overall, with only a single point to his name. But that's still only 1 point less than his team-mate...
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2