Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 01: Round of California

+2
Kornography
Cynon
6 posters

Go down

Race 01: Round of California Empty Race 01: Round of California

Post by Cynon Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:15 am

Results

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Race 01: Round of California Empty Re: Race 01: Round of California

Post by Kornography Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:42 am

Spoiler:
Kornography
Kornography
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:09 am

Spoiler:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Devereux Dominates at Fontana

If there were any concerns about the performance of Hodges-Walter Racing during the off-season, those concerns were hastily put to rest after the Round of California. Despite a spin in qualifying and early exit to the race for Luciano Soveral, Frenchman Adrien Devereux had a trouble-free evening, putting on a clinical performance that saw him dominate the race, leading all but 5 laps. Devereux's pace was so astounding that he was never passed for position on track during the race, and was only passed for the lead in the pits.

"The work everyone did during the winter is paying off!" Devereux said after the race.
"It's a good way to start the year, for sure, but ultimately what we're looking for is a third championship. You can't underestimate the competition, but it's great when you have a night like this."

Devereux starts the 2013 campaign the same way he started the 2012 season -- with a perfect 70. The TM Master Cup series will be back in action for the Round of Carbondale, a race which Devereux won in 2012.

Martinez: Carroll Apology "Empty"

The controversial collision between Mexican driver José Luis Martinez and American Packer Carroll has been the main talking point following the Round of California. Martinez was extremely vocal following the race, and made his feelings very clear when interviewed on the Dan Mullen Radio Hour.

"For him to say sorry is really empty... because everything I've seen, the data, the cameras, everything, made it totally clear that he do that on purpose. If he does that by accident, it just means that he is not qualified to run at that speed with other cars." Martinez said.
"Nobody holds the throttle wide open like that for that long unless you do it on purpose... so I feel that he should be penalized further. His apology... or whatever you want to call it was just very, very empty... because its a lie, it is false."

Martinez did not confirm or deny that payback was on his mind.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Cynon I have a question about Martinez does his race count for the independence trophy
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Hockeyusa81 wrote:Cynon I have a question about Martinez does his race count for the independence trophy
It tells you at the end of the video
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:27 pm

With the exception of carrol and Martinez incident I thought it was a good race
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:26 am

Plissken, Helman Have Words Over Pit Strategy

Kurt Plissken and long time crew chief Harold Helman had heated words both during and after the race concerning the final pit stop of the afternoon. With the laps winding down and Plissken running solidly in the top 10, Helman made the call for Plissken to come in for a quick splash and go.
Plissken was livid and insisted on rolling the dice on a fuel mileage gamble by staying out on the track. Over the course of the final few laps, a heated argument erupted. Plissken finally dove onto pit lane with just 2 laps remaining causing him to finish 19th, once Packer Carroll was excluded from the final results.
"The guys nickname is "Brain"?" questioned Plissken. ""Brain fart" is more like it. His strategy sucked."
Helman defended his actions by saying, "The goal is to win a championship and to do that we need points. I know Kurt is angry that he lost about 30 points today. But last season proved that every single point matters and now we have 2 instead of zero."
Plissken was not amused and had this to say, "I want someone to explain to me how Devereux pitted for fuel 2 laps before we did all day long-- even while running in clean air up front? We were in dirty air battling all day long and he was out there cruising like he was on a Sunday drive and we still pitted 2 laps after him consistently! Fuel mileage shouldn't have been an issue today. We should have had at least 4 to 6 laps to play with. I don't get it. At all. There was absolutely no reason to come in."
"I think Kurt will look back at the end of the season and be grateful for the points he got today," commented Helman. "They could mean all the difference. He's just mad right now but he has a short memory about this type of stuff and I'm sure he's already moved on and is concentrating on Carbondale."
Not hardly. "I was running in 7th with only 12 or 13 cars on the lead lap!," Plissken snapped. "I dive in for a quick gas and go and end up in 20th?! What the hell?! This isn't the first time this type of crap has happened to me. Something's got to be done about this-- it's just too costly-- and it keeps happening. I bust my rear all day to be let down in the pits. I'm sick of this bull $*!#."

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down