I can't zoom in/out using the mouse in PSP 10 now?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't zoom in/out using the mouse in PSP 10 now?!

Post by SnakePlissken on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:17 pm

It just seemed to happen for no reason, but I can't use the mouse to zoom in or out in my Paint Shop Pro 10. I also can't scroll down using the mouse on websites either.

Any ideas as to why this happened or how I can get it back to the way it was?

_________________
Snake Plissken: Get a new president!

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
avatar
SnakePlissken
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1981
Join date : 2011-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I can't zoom in/out using the mouse in PSP 10 now?!

Post by gwoodard41 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:32 pm

SnakePlissken wrote:It just seemed to happen for no reason, but I can't use the mouse to zoom in or out in my Paint Shop Pro 10. I also can't scroll down using the mouse on websites either.

Any ideas as to why this happened or how I can get it back to the way it was?

Sounds like the scroll wheel has decided to go kaput. I would recommend a new mouse.

Of course, scrolling may have been disabled via your mouse software/program, make sure it's not disabled from the Microsoft Control Panel.

Microsoft control panel >>> Mouse (You have to switch to large or small icons) >>> Wheel (Tab) and make sure that the 'enable vertical scrolling' box is checked.
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3713
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I can't zoom in/out using the mouse in PSP 10 now?!

Post by SnakePlissken on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:18 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:Sounds like the scroll wheel has decided to go kaput. I would recommend a new mouse.

When I click the wheel, this still pops up:

So I'm thinking the mouse is still good.

gwoodard41 wrote:Of course, scrolling may have been disabled via your mouse software/program, make sure it's not disabled from the Microsoft Control Panel.

Everything seems in order here.

gwoodard41 wrote:Microsoft control panel >>> Mouse (You have to switch to large or small icons) >>> Wheel (Tab) and make sure that the 'enable vertical scrolling' box is checked.

I don't have that option. Under the Wheel tab all mine says is Scrolling: Roll the wheel one notch to scroll: The following number of lines at a time: Mine is set to 3. Then it has the option of: One screen at a time.


_________________
Snake Plissken: Get a new president!

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
avatar
SnakePlissken
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1981
Join date : 2011-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I can't zoom in/out using the mouse in PSP 10 now?!

Post by conrail1990 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:39 pm

I have had similar issue, but it was corrected by restarting the program.

avatar
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1062
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : The Cal-de-sac (Delaware)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I can't zoom in/out using the mouse in PSP 10 now?!

Post by SnakePlissken on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:20 pm

conrail1990 wrote:I have had similar issue, but it was corrected by restarting the program.

Tried that already. I also tried unplugging the mouse, rebooting, and then plugging the mouse back in-- with no results whatsoever.

_________________
Snake Plissken: Get a new president!

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
avatar
SnakePlissken
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1981
Join date : 2011-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum