Food Cty 500 - Bristol - NSCS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Food Cty 500 - Bristol - NSCS

Post by Kornography on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:Also, anyone notice he keeps being a douche on young stars

See, the problem is that Logano ain't no star. He's been a mediocre driver since 09.
Kornography
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

View user profile http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by crl on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Ralph Sheheen co-hosted WindTunnel on SPEED tonight. Now, I like Ralph, he's a good dude, but he said one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard tonight. He said that if Martinsville were next week, the phone would be ringing off the hook from people who want to see Hamlin-Logano Round II. Then, he compared it to the Earnhardt-Wallace short track battles of yesteryear.

Yeah, no one cares about Hamlin-Logano. I only know of one person who's a Hamlin fan (literally), and besides teenage girls, the only person I know of who roots for Logano is the actor Kal Penn from those Harold & Kumar films. I'd rather see Ragan and Gilliland get into a fight than Hamlin and Logano. At least that would be unique.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
crl
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kensethfan on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Kornography wrote:
Lucstar88 wrote:Also, anyone notice he keeps being a douche on young stars

See, the problem is that Logano ain't no star. He's been a mediocre driver since 09.

I thought Logano held some promise before he came to the Sprint Cup Series; his K&N Series, ARCA, and Toyota All-Star Showdown statistics looked pretty convincing to me. I stuck by that for a while, but since he came to the Cup Series, I can recall some four fights he's been involved in, and what's making it worse is that he's bringing this one in particular over to Twitter. It's like his ego is bigger than his reputation, so to speak.
kensethfan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:26 am

Very good race. Lots of battling for the lead, and a lot of WTF moments mixed in, like what happened with Gordon and Kenseth, and of course, Lolgano and Whamlin. And I got to see this in person, which makes it all the better. Very Happy Good win by Kahne, as well.

Final rating: 7.0/10
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crl on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:37 am

PackerMan71 wrote:Very good race. Lots of battling for the lead, and a lot of WTF moments mixed in, like what happened with Gordon and Kenseth, and of course, Lolgano and Whamlin. And I got to see this in person, which makes it all the better. Very Happy Good win by Kahne, as well.

Was the traffic bad trying to get out? I used to go to the August race, and it was ALWAYS horrible trying to get out of there.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
crl
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:49 am

crl wrote:
PackerMan71 wrote:Very good race. Lots of battling for the lead, and a lot of WTF moments mixed in, like what happened with Gordon and Kenseth, and of course, Lolgano and Whamlin. And I got to see this in person, which makes it all the better. Very Happy Good win by Kahne, as well.

Was the traffic bad trying to get out? I used to go to the August race, and it was ALWAYS horrible trying to get out of there.

No, not really. It was heavy in some spots, but for the most part, it wasn't that bad. Certainly not as bad as Kentucky was. Laughing The only thing that sucked was the 7-8 hour drive home. ;[ Laughing
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:11 am

RealRacer4 wrote:
bigdc48 wrote:Wow!!! There was a Twitter war between Ham-less and Lolgano on SPEED Center. Grow up you two.

And that is why I choose not to make a twitter account. It's a waste of time to me and creates unnecessary drama. The way I look at racing is, everything that happens on the track, stays on the track, and nowhere else. If you got something to say about someone, say it in person instead of hiding behind your cell phone/computer and talk it out. What went on between Hamlin and Logano today is the reason why I like neither of those 2.

well they kinda tried, it just ended with the pit crew fighting instead..... Pacman
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:13 am

Kornography wrote:See, the problem is that Logano ain't no star. He's been a mediocre driver since 09.

Only Brad, he really got into it with. That was years ago though......

Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top