Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members of NR03 community to run ARCA?

4 posters

Go down

Members of NR03 community to run ARCA? Empty Members of NR03 community to run ARCA?

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:05 am

http://www.arcaracing.com/news.php?contentid=14957

I could have sworn that one of these two either registered here or on AARO, but I remember them talking about how they would become big someday. They're up another step on that ladder as Kyle is likely going to run some ARCA races this year.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Members of NR03 community to run ARCA? Empty Re: Members of NR03 community to run ARCA?

Post by navycook75 Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:44 am

Casey Lester wrote:http://www.arcaracing.com/news.php?contentid=14957

I could have sworn that one of these two either registered here or on AARO, but I remember them talking about how they would become big someday. They're up another step on that ladder as Kyle is likely going to run some ARCA races this year.
it was a spambot, I never heard about these guys in the NR03 community.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Members of NR03 community to run ARCA? Empty Re: Members of NR03 community to run ARCA?

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:17 am

It might have been AWNPedia because someone registered named 'darynweatherman', those two kids' father.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:23 am

A couple of the members of SRD had bought (or planned on buying) some ARCA cars last year in preparation of running this season. It was made a big deal on SRD, don't know if they went through with it though.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:35 pm

When I first saw this topic, I couldn't help but think:

gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down