Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TM Lights North Race 3: Indy

5 posters

Go down

TM Lights North Race 3: Indy Empty TM Lights North Race 3: Indy

Post by Cynon Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:11 am

The description should say enough about this race. Snoozefest for the most part.

Results
Coming into the first round of pit stops, Kazuki Toshima dumps Louis Tellez from the pit warmup lane into oncoming traffic -- Billy Fortner and Brandon Baker. Tellez, Baker, and Fortner go out on the spot, and Toshima earned himself a hauler visit. Elmer Farley set an apparent record for number of pit stops until his engine (mercifully) grenaded midway through the race.

Doug Baker exited the race during the next round of pit stops from third place. Alexander's car died leaving the pits after he was running 8th.

Gerald Johnson and Chris Davenport appeared to have a stranglehold on the race (Johnson and Davenport, together with Baker and the lapped car of Thomas Duke, were pulling 3 tenths a lap on a 7 car pack) until the final pit cycle when both teams flubbed their pit strategy and allowed a pack of cars to catch them. The lead changed tons of times, but in the end it was Kunimitsu Kasumoto who won the race, pulling what appeared to be a bump and run on Jacob Kard to snatch the win. Ross Schuyler took second place in the KJS Juneau.

Johnson, Davenport, Kasumoto, and Kard were the pleasant surprises of the race. Pete Maverick also impressed, leading 10 laps early in the race.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TM Lights North Race 3: Indy Empty Re: TM Lights North Race 3: Indy

Post by tenderman65 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Rough Day at the Bricks

Shortly after running the ARLA Dwyer Enduro, Amy Harrison climbed into her TM Lights car that qualified 12th but dropped like a rock to 27th. Amy's post-race comments showed rather a lack of confidence, "I don't know if it was how bad the car handled and we just couldn't make it right, or the fatigue I felt after Dwyer... Either way I don't think I'm impressing this team enough to stay another season."
tenderman65
tenderman65
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Falcon Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Fortner livid about Toshima

The last thing Billy Fortner of Montana ever wanted to happen was some dastard pit road collision knocking him out of contention leaving Marvin Fortner, Jr. out to dry. Upon leaving the garage area to get his TMMC one-off car unloaded, he saw Kazuki Toshima in his view and stormed towards him. Fierce words were exchanged, but no physical altercations occurred.

"Holy ****! What the bloody hell was this idiot thinking?! He takes me out, along with Brandon and Louis! And I leave with only a quarter of the distance covered! That's some lame-a$$ driving there, Mr. Toshima-san! Very lame! I am so angry at him right now. I literally got in his face and gave him a piece of my mind. He needs to be kicked out of that car for a week! That's the lamest driving I'd ever seen in my life! Holy s**t! I am boiled!" Fortner says, before he stormed back to his motor coach.

Marvin Fortner, Jr., who obtained his first Casargo Pole Award in his career for the Billy Fortner, Inc. team, and Fortner the manufacturer, offered his opinions on the Toshima-Tellez debacle.

"He's gon' out there and made himself like an idiot! Totally uncalled for! You know? If he's gonna drive like a manic mad man on the track, I better not see him in my rearview mirror or I'm gonna punt that little Jap into the wall so damn hard that he wouldn't come back! I'm sorry. That's just uncalled for. 'Ya can't go runnin' people like that out of contention with this f*ing pit road incident. That's f*ing wrong! Billy and I will make damn sure that he doesn't get near us again!"
BJ Falcon
BJ Falcon
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/BJFRacing88

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:34 am

Sorry BJ, but do you have another personalities for your drivers. I'm sorry if people don't take this post the right way.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Baker unhappy with Toshima

Brandon Baker spoke his mind shortly after the lap 22 accident that took him, Billy Fortner, and Louis Tellez out of the race. "Toshima ran over Tellez clear as day, and Fortner and I were innocent victims. The 22 Monster Energy Lenard was decent enough to get a good finish, but Toshima ruined our day."
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down