Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Discussion Thread

+64
FlashRod4
Memoriesallbutdone
adasign97
Liam O'Brian
RocketKnight
PackerMan71
Joshua Michaels
pepsibottle1
Kornography
tommykl
Mystrsyko
LadyKathy
Nascarfan13
RealRacingRoots
RetrogradeRenegade
Nextelracer
PKligBKFan
Pyrozooka0
BigDaddy24
crl
F1V1
Alta
gone-sovereign
vbooy57
MPatterson1724
Ben Atkins
Ferrarist
conrail1990
iAMBADDATGAMES
racingfreak1999
SpeedDemon37
Alpineopossum
Rykia
Tanrar
Racerfan275
gwoodard41
Jason Hamilton
pennst24
bartman97
Mother of Invention
Chives2112
day500champ1
Sparkz47
Milan655
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Vincent Giacalone
flyingturns89
Electric Wolf
Metro 6r4
RyanB06
navycook75
Lucstar88
Syzygy
Nascar9fan
Backmarker
f1fan12
BWard
PYLrulz
Cynon
Cardinals5
Magus978
RealRacer4
JMac525
AntmanB
68 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post by Metro 6r4 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:00 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:SCHOOLS OUT FOR EASTER!!!!!!!!!  Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 215644238
My school's been closed since the start of this week. There's also rumors of the teachers going on strike when we go back as well.
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Metro 6r4 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:SCHOOLS OUT FOR EASTER!!!!!!!!!  Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 215644238
My school's been closed since the start of this week. There's also rumors of the teachers going on strike when we go back as well.

Why what's the deal with your school?
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 pm

this, is, quite simply, the greatest video ever made. Laughing
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:
Metro 6r4 wrote:

I don't know. Maybe schools in the Hinckley/Bosworth region shut earlier. Or maybe it's just because my school sucks, got put in special measures by Ofsted and is losing money rapidly
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Metro 6r4 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Metro 6r4 wrote:

I don't know. Maybe schools in the Hinckley/Bosworth region shut earlier. Or maybe it's just because my school sucks, got put in special measures by Ofsted and is losing money rapidly

Strikes would be set up by the trade union which they work in, so I would assume it's a nationwide happening? There are several unions as well, perhaps it is only a single union?
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Same here, 3 day school week this week Very Happy
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:51 am

I wasn't sure where else to post this. But this link contains images of a car so sexy that it is inappropriate for minors. Proceed with caution

http://reviews.cnet.com/2300-31347_7-10016280-1.html
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:28 am

haha I just voted for Danica Patrick in the All-Star Fan Vote just now. Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 215644238
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vbooy57 Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:00 am

BWardboy88 wrote:haha I just voted for Danica Patrick in the All-Star Fan Vote just now. Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 215644238
You're the enemy now, Barney.
vbooy57
vbooy57
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:19 am

vbooy57 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:haha I just voted for Danica Patrick in the All-Star Fan Vote just now. Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 215644238

Really, would you rather I'd have voted for anyone else but Danica because y'all think she's a bitch? No
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:29 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:

Really, would you rather I'd have voted for anyone else but Danica because y'all think she's a bitch? No

No, we want to vote Booby Laboobie in for the troll factor Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 215644238

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:36 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:

Think she's a bitch? She is a bitch.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:38 am

PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:

Screw you, you couldn't drive better than her.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:41 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:

Pretty sure my grandmother could drive better than her.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:44 am

PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:

really? Oh my gosh, you can't criticise me just because I LIKE Danica Patrick. Danica Haters are a 'no no' to me, say you still got Talladega and Kansas from last years still stuck in your head? Just get over it, and don't say I'm retarded for liking her, cos' I don't really hate any other NASCAR driver either, so haha.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:47 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:

really? Oh my gosh, you can't criticise me just because I LIKE Danica Patrick. Danica Haters are a 'no no' to me, say you still got Talladega and Kansas from last years still stuck in your head? Just get over it, and don't say I'm retarded for liking her, cos' I don't really hate any other NASCAR driver either, so haha.

I don't remember criticizing you because you like her and I definitely didn't call you retarded for liking her. I criticized her and her only. Why? Because she's only in NASCAR because she's 'hot' and somehow brings sponsorship dollars. If you could actually see how she treats her fans at the track, you would know exactly why I called her a bitch.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:51 am

PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:

I don't remember criticizing you because you like her and I definitely didn't call you retarded for liking her. I criticized her and her only. Why? Because she's only in NASCAR because she's 'hot' and somehow brings sponsorship dollars. If you could actually see how she treats her fans at the track, you would know exactly why I called her a bitch.

Well then whats the point? In fact if you don't like her, DON'T TALK ABOUT HER. Sorry if it's in capitals, it's just a very important message, she's no different than any other driver out on the track, as any driver wants to race as hard as they can. Everyone thinks she sucks just because shes a girl? Just give her some more experience, maybe she could start racking up better results, that's why I voted for her.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:56 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:

Well then whats the point? In fact if you don't like her, DON'T TALK ABOUT HER. Sorry if it's in capitals, it's just a very important message, she's no different than any other driver out on the track, as any driver wants to race as hard as they can. Everyone thinks she sucks just because shes a girl? Just give her some more experience, maybe she could start racking up better results, that's why I voted for her.

If I thought she sucked because she's a girl would Johanna Long be one of my favourite drivers? Nope. The way I choose my favourite drivers is through either talent or personality or both. Danica on the other hand really is not all that talented and her personality? Well there's a reason she was given the nickname Princess Sparkle Pony. As for me and all other NASCAR fans not talking about her, that is very difficult not to do when she's the only driver getting any media coverage...while finishing 30th.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:03 am

PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:

If I thought she sucked because she's a girl would Johanna Long be one of my favourite drivers? Nope. The way I choose my favourite drivers is through either talent or personality or both. Danica on the other hand really is not all that talented and her personality? Well there's a reason she was given the nickname Princess Sparkle Pony. As for me and all other NASCAR fans not talking about her, that is very difficult not to do when she's the only driver getting any media coverage...while finishing 30th.

To be honest though, I can actually understand how if the Media is all over her ass every race weekend. If that is happening, what if it's giving her some trouble driving the race car? It could maybe even be disturbing her relationship with Ricky Stenhouse Jr., which isn't so important when Stenhouse is usually running around the Top-10 or Top-15, while as you may have already said Danica usually hangs around just outside the Top-30.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:07 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:

To be honest though, I can actually understand how if the Media is all over her ass every race weekend. If that is happening, what if it's giving her some trouble driving the race car? It could maybe even be disturbing her relationship with Ricky Stenhouse Jr., which isn't so important when Stenhouse is usually running around the Top-10 or Top-15, while as you may have already said Danica usually hangs around just outside the Top-30.

Ssame thing with Dale Jr, he sucked in 09,10 but the fans still love him, that's what fans are for
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:12 am

Even though Dale Jr went through three consecutive winless years of 2009, 2010 and 2011, of course it doesn't mean Junior Nation is gonna stop cheering him just because he went through a slump, as thats not what a true fan would do. IT could be the same deal with Danica, any fans she will certainly have can cheer on for her anytime, even if she is running mediocre.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:16 am

Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 531864_o

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:32 am

Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 26940810
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:36 am

Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 DisGonBGud_zpsc873c560
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:46 am

RealRacer4 wrote:Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 531864_o

Oh you'll sure keep on enjoying it. Laughing
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:46 am

f1fan12 wrote:Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 26940810

Yeah we'll keep it going and interesting. Laughing
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:47 am

Chives2112 wrote:Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 DisGonBGud_zpsc873c560

Oh yeah it sure will get good soon. Laughing
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vbooy57 Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:

Exactly. I meant the enemy part in jest, but I've voted for Bobby Labonte a bunch of times because I would much rather he gets the spot that she does.
vbooy57
vbooy57

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:04 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:

Exactly. I meant the enemy part in jest, but I've voted for Bobby Labonte a bunch of times because I would much rather he gets the spot that she does.

Well, good for you. I guess Sparkz47 is gonna be MAED (if you know what I mean) Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 215644238
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:46 pm

But also for all you British Motorsport Fans, the 2013 British Touring Car Championship Kicks off tomorrow from Brands Hatch! Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 215644238
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:09 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:

Well, good for you. I guess Sparkz47 is gonna be MAED (if you know what I mean) Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 215644238

CURSE YOU, WARD! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE! THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON YOU!
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextelracer Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:20 pm

I was out one day walking my pet kangaroo around the streets of lower Newport News. It was a nice day; there was a slight chill in the air, but not a cloud in the sky. Hoopdies and questionable people lined the streets, just like any normal day around the numbered streets. My kangaroo seemed to have a joyous time hopping along the pothole-ridden streets, while people watched in awe from their stoops. Then my kangaroo got shot.
Nextelracer
Nextelracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:21 pm

OMG I'VE JUST SET THIS RANDOM DISCUSSION THREAD ON FREAKIN' FIRE!!!!!!!!
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:23 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:But also for all you British Motorsport Fans, the 2013 British Touring Car Championship Kicks off tomorrow from Brands Hatch! Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 215644238
OH YEA! Quali was a crash fest, do you know if David Addison has replaced Toby Moody full time?
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Metro 6r4 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:But also for all you British Motorsport Fans, the 2013 British Touring Car Championship Kicks off tomorrow from Brands Hatch! Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 215644238
OH YEA! Quali was a crash fest, do you know if David Addison has replaced Toby Moody full time?

I wonder why?
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:48 pm

>Not voting for "You are a pirate!" Scott Speed.

It's like you guys hate fun.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Nextelracer wrote:I was out one day walking my pet kangaroo around the streets of lower Newport News. It was a nice day; there was a slight chill in the air, but not a cloud in the sky. Hoopdies and questionable people lined the streets, just like any normal day around the numbered streets. My kangaroo seemed to have a joyous time hopping along the pothole-ridden streets, while people watched in awe from their stoops. Then my kangaroo got shot.

did he died??????!!!1!!!!???

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextelracer Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
Nextelracer wrote:I was out one day walking my pet kangaroo around the streets of lower Newport News. It was a nice day; there was a slight chill in the air, but not a cloud in the sky. Hoopdies and questionable people lined the streets, just like any normal day around the numbered streets. My kangaroo seemed to have a joyous time hopping along the pothole-ridden streets, while people watched in awe from their stoops. Then my kangaroo got shot.

NAO!!!
Nextelracer
Nextelracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm

Nextelracer wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:

NAO!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!!!!!
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Nextelracer wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:

NAO!!!

Oh, well that is quite excellent, Mr Phillip, that your kangaroo is still alive. I wish him the best of luck and a speedy recovery.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Due to a severe miscalculation after the latest grocery run, I now have to eat an entire 1/2 gallon of ice cream. What a punishment.
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Chives2112 wrote:Due to a severe miscalculation after the latest grocery run, I now have to eat an entire 1/2 gallon of ice cream. What a punishment.

Wow is that true?!
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:
Chives2112 wrote:Due to a severe miscalculation after the latest grocery run, I now have to eat an entire 1/2 gallon of ice cream. What a punishment.

Wow is that true?!
Random Discussion Thread - Page 5 You-Dont-Say
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Wow is that true?!

I VERY DO SAY! Laughing
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vbooy57 Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Wow is that true?!
Proper use of you don't say, gents, let's all admire.
vbooy57
vbooy57

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:41 pm

So I finally watched the original Evangelion series and the End of Evangelion movie. I have no words...no face...no emotions...to describe what I saw.

I watched the first 24 episodes of the series and then watched the movie since the movie was supposed to be the actual ending of the series. I'll get to the last 2...at some point.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:19 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:So I finally watched the original Evangelion series and the End of Evangelion movie. I have no words...no face...no emotions...to describe what I saw.

I watched the first 24 episodes of the series and then watched the movie since the movie was supposed to be the actual ending of the series. I'll get to the last 2...at some point.
Don't bother.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:23 am

RealRacer4 wrote:So I finally watched the original Evangelion series and the End of Evangelion movie. I have no words...no face...no emotions...to describe what I saw.

I have the series and seen the movie. The first thing I thought of was this:

That series is most my mind has been f*cked since I first saw The Wall (which still is the biggest MF I've ever had).
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:28 am

racingfreak1999 wrote:

Don't bother.

I can't even bother watching anything from Toonami because of how scarred I am now thanks to the movie. I will probably never look at anime the same way as I did before watching EVA.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next