Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+44
RetrogradeRenegade
Kornography
BigDaddy24
Michael Sykes
RocketKnight
Backmarker
pepsibottle1
Alta
Nascar9fan
Tanrar
Chives2112
SnakePlissken
Racerfan275
Vincent Giacalone
PackerMan71
Alpineopossum
Syzygy
f1fan12
Jason Hamilton
BWard
flyingturns89
racingfreak1999
Cardinals5
BBoy
GamerAzuzu
PKligBKFan
Lucstar88
Pyrozooka0
PYLrulz
Metro 6r4
Mr.Mech
day500champ1
Rykia
Ceej
navycook75
bartman97
Cynon
gwoodard41
RyanB06
pennst24
Milan655
Magus978
JMac525
Ben Atkins
48 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Rykia Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:28 pm

IkeDurbin#08: Glad to see you find a ride! @FlyingFinn70 RT: Pleased to announce that I have signed a deal with ALERT to be the third driver for 2013

IkeDurbin#08: Looks like I'll be back in #TMLights this season! This will be our year! @GLMtrsprts'86 @VJAY138

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by day500champ1 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:42 pm

GLMtrsprts'86@IkeDurbin#08: If not for some bad luck last year, you had a shot. We'll get 'em this year.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:40 am

LanceCh44: No sign of @Mattaube10 yet. #odd #suspicious

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:11 pm

EichholtzAtlanticRacing: Watch the #HarlemShake video <HERE>.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:12 pm

AMRossini42: That's brilliant Very Happy RT @EichholtzAtlanticRacing Watch the #HarlemShake video <HERE>
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:19 pm

RealTomDelgado: Atlanta's nice, but damn...it's boring! Can't say that I'll ever live here. Razz #zzzzzzz
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:42 pm

DMullen: @cdavenport and Atkins prove that 2013 cars are really safe despite those accidents looking really nasty <PIC> <PIC>

cdavenport: Didnt think that was so bad! #oops

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:16 am

BenatarBroadcasts: Hearing there is going to be a tribute lap for those drivers we lost in the Hanmore World Championships before the Eurospeedway GP.

BenatarBroadcasts: Tiffany Matthews and Tyson Lautenschlager were on the provisional entry list before they lost their lives at Texas. Ryan Matthews is in the race, however, and in his #46, I think he'll be looking to score a big finish for Tiffany. Joe Olenick and Iacopo Benedetti were meant to be team-mates to Lautenschlager, and they'll be looking for the same strong finish that Matthews will be.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:20 am

SykesOnRedAlert: That would have been salt in the would if I'd won the 2010 Independance Trophy.

(OOC and OT, ooh look, Post #144, my first TM Number Wink )
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:31 am

RyanMatthews @BenatarBroadcasts I heard they were planning something like that. I'm sure she would have appreciated it. #grateful
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:23 am

@SykesOnRedAlert: @cdavenport, when I get back to my Indy Pad, It better be spotless, that includes your vanity kit, dont want to see your leftover makeup dotted all over the place.
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:24 am

BenAtkins50: So we let @PercyGirl90's 5 year old niece Freya design the #91 for Eurospeedway... It looks decent.

PercyGirl90: @BenAtkins50 Don't say that just to be nice, you and I both know it doesn't look that great Razz

BenAtkins50: @PercyGirl90 If the base would have lined up a bit better it's be nicer but I think it looks fine...

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:25 am

@cdavenport: @SykesOnRedAlert Only staying the one night, so the vanity kit is probably staying in its case, sadly. I'll just use @alexisrainsford 's.

@alexisrainsford: Married life! RT @cdavenport @SykesOnRedAlert Only staying the one night, so the vanity kit is probably staying in its case, sadly. I'll just use @alexisrainsford 's.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:57 pm

AAreoski45: Team still hasn't painted the #6HoursofLimeRock entry. #lazyidiots
Very Happy Razz
(OOC: he's trying to be funny here, not really attacking the guys preparing the entry. Also, the entry is legitimately accepted, just check the thread.)

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:09 pm

GWoodard41: After testing, I played some TMMC Racing 2011 season at Indianapolis... Devereux got put into the wall by Kazeyama and went for some flips. #ouch

GWoodard41: Testing did go better today, the team added some grille tape to compensate for the hood vents. We were a little faster but the temps got too close for comfort.

GWoodard41:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:21 pm

SykesOnRedAlert: @GWoodard41 sounds like that game is finally historically accurate then, despite the rolls being at the wrong speedway, must have taken about 20 patch updates.
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:45 pm

GWoodard41: @SykesOnRedAlert: I think the game you're talking about is TMMC: The Game (made about the same time). They keep spelling Lycoia as 'Lycodia'.

GWoodard41: This is true in their recent sequel of TMMC: TG 2 #notlearning

GWoodard41: The studios that made ARLA Racer apparently headed up both projects... they really can't get certain things right. Team Burr (Sans Paul Lyons) were somehow fast and... err... competent?
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:49 pm

SykesOnRedAlert: Me and Hodgey were at the promo of our "head-to-head" for the #2013RoundOfWales on a virtual version of #LaunchMotorpark in what I assumed was "our" cars, in simulator rigs #quitegood but I'm guessing someone patched a PC simulator.
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm

OtakuAzuzu: When I played TMMC: TG2 it misspelled my name on the select screen and had Tom Delgado's signature on the car
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:16 pm

RealTomDelgado: @OtakuAzuzu They will never get it right. Just stick to TMMC Racing 2011 Edition.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:34 pm

RyanMatthews @GWoodard41 I know what you mean...they managed to spell both of our last names with one T in the game text. They got the schemes right, though.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:49 pm

SykesOnRedAlert: Said his farewells to friends and family for another winter, off to America he did go.
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:40 pm

AMRossini42: In Thailand to see friends for the last time, and watch the start of the Pacific Formula C before start of season Very Happy
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:50 pm

alan13hodges: Shooting commercials with @SykesOnRedAlert ... thought I'd tweet this to see if I can get him out of the break room faster #winkwinknudgenudge

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:54 pm

barneyward: there's certain things in this world that you just don't do, like steeling a car.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:02 pm

AndrewO'Reilly9: @barneyward #AmericanSteel you say?
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:04 pm

barneyward: @AndrewO'Reilly9 well yeah, but I still wish I got back to racing soon but it just may never happen.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:47 pm

VJAY138: Just leaving the GLM shop, saw my Lights car, and my IT car for Britian.

*20 min later*

VJAY138: Sulinder is driving us home. Is this rain going to dog us all the way home to Ohio? #WishIwasametorologist
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:54 pm

TheOneEyedSnake: Think we found the right balance of tape for the hood vent problem on the Interceptor. Car seems to have loosened up a little too. Lose means fast-- for both racing and for women.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:24 pm

(OOC: This is in time with how we are now)

BenAtkins50: Gonna go over to Germany for the week now to see @PercyGirl90 race at Norisring, and to see her for the first time in two weeks. From what I hear, I'll be her spotter for the weekend. And you all just learn Dash Cup has spotters Razz

PercyGirl90: @BenAtkins50 I'm excited for it. Think the people here will be happy that you're working with us for a bit Very Happy #wevemissedyou #ivemissedyoumorethanthem

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Е_Кузий: Spend time in winter rest in hometown Samara, not speak English much when there. I think, that got worse speaking(

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:49 pm

OtakuAzuzu: @RealTomDelgado already did, no need to guess on what I spent the money I got back on, at least in 2011 season I can create schemes that will never make it on track!
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:59 am

Cynon wrote:alan13hodges: Shooting commercials with @SykesOnRedAlert ... thought I'd tweet this to see if I can get him out of the break room faster #winkwinknudgenudge

SykesOnRedAlert: @alan13hodges by the time they woke me up from out of the break room it was too late :-S #ihatejetlag

later upon arrival at the Indy Pad

SykesOnRedAlert: @cdavenport care to explain the tea bag? yes thats right ONE tea bag, not one of those poofy ones on the end of a string, a proper tea bag, with tea leaves and that, you better have made yourself a cup of it, with milk, and two sugars, otherwise you aren't human.
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:46 am

LMRnD: Seems that #Fortner has handed it's chassis designs to our engineers. #allurcarsbelong2us

GWoodard41: Well, Lenard did liquidate Fortner... I guess they were afraid that they wouldn't get to use a new chassis?

LMRnD: Apparently someone tried to edit our company's history, we have never owned nor built a model called the Freelancer. The main models in the 80's and beyond were of course the Sentinel and Helios. #nicetry #retcondenied
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:11 am

TMoore52: Out to lunch with the fiance, then heading to the shop for the day. Looks like we're meeting with officials from Funimation and Gamestop today. Gotta love sponsors.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:27 pm

RyanMatthews @GWoodard41 We got a look at them too...took one look and determined it was all junk. Not surprising considering that the Fortner body designs were junk too #gigo
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:10 pm

DLeck6211: man, I sure love driving the New Lycoia Freelancer.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:02 pm

LMRnD: @DLeck6211: Yes, we also love to drive a car that doesn't exist. Please take your crazy self back to that Tonare you love so much.

LMRnD: The remnants of Fortner can't seem to make up their mind, they keep saying one thing and doing another. We're shocked they lasted as long as they did.

OOC: BJ Falcon offered to give me the template to take ownership of it, I told him to talk to me about doing something like what he did next time and that I wasn't mad... now he won't give me the template and I'm sure he deleted it. Oh well...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:58 pm

BBoyAfterburn: Holy mackerel! Those Newport-Binghams are bad fast! Shocked #formulaoverdrive #sonoma
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:13 pm

AMRossini42: Big thumbs up to Alessio and Sakura at #CaliforniaGrandPrix!

AléFabi: The Formula Overdrive, very different to the Formula C cars. Good race for whole team Smile
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:17 pm

BenAtkins50: We decided to scrap Freya's car for Eurospeedway. We're going to advertise an appeal for a girl that went missing a while back in an area in Wales I'm very familiar with. The car Freya painted will debut as @PercyGirl90's scheme at Norisring.

BenAtkins50: Also hearing D2 Vodafone wants to be on Jakob Hughes' car for most European races. That's a rumour I've heard though, and you'd have to wait for @WJATK to confirm that.

WJATK: (OOC: William Atkins) It's true what @BenAtkins50 says. The vodafone car will be a D2 Vodafone car.

RossCarter2: We had a good run today! Feel sorry for @ForestFO after her good run got ruined.

ForestFO: (OOC: Cindy Delamere) I was mad at first, but I've calmed down now... I'm sorry to all those guys at the Carter garage having to fix the damage...

LydiaMcKenzie: The ClarTech is FAST! I'm happy with how the car is running, and happy to score points!

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:04 pm

SteudlerTManticore: Been away from my twitter for a few days. Was doing some promotional stuff, and more work with the team. Been a VERY busy few days
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:07 pm

ForestFO: Heard Gilreath called me "some poor sap who doesn't pay attention." Who is it that's not paying attention? The person running their line at 100+MPH or the guy who can't use his damn mirrors because he's a worthless pile of crap? I'm going after that stupid prick next race.

CarterMotorsports: @ForestFO Calm down. He's not worth it. Besides, you're too quick to be near him on track. Very Happy

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:53 pm

AMRossini42: Ignore the unintelligent @ForestFO. Might as well get on with your race, you look seriously quick.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:04 pm

CRoddick09: That #FormulaOverdrive race made me miss racing even more. Glad to see Marc give the car a good run. #FO #TrentGP

CRoddick09: Gilreath, on the other hand, was just an embarrassment to the whole team.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:17 pm

DMullen: Good to see Tutino out in the Italian rosso corsa. #respect

DMullen: For liveries... looks like Manticore, Lynxe, Tutino, and Katzev will use the same livery for both cars. Launch will use the blue and yellow on Sykes's car for a race or two but during those races Davenport will be in a different color...

DMullen: Launch Orange, Lemon, and Pink Lemon on @cdavenport's car... possibly even Launch Shuttle as well. I think Paasonen will get the Orange livery when he runs.

DMullen: Katzev told me they'll probably run red and gold cars because its the Russian coat of arms or something like that. Team said they might put Nosova in blue though... might keep her in #8 but both she and Kuzzie tested with #7 on the car. RT @kuzzie80fan82 @DMullen what does katzev look lik????

yunosova: New car is nice <PIC> ... hope it go as fast as it looks!

LanceCh44: I noticed that too. Not good. RT @tonydurbinTX hey can someone tell my why katzev are using last years car at the test? #huh

LanceCh44: Engine failure contest... who set off a bigger smoke signal? Lynxe <PIC> or Tolyatti <PIC> ?

DMullen: Back of the grid looks really tightly bunched. Right now @Gwoodard41 is 32nd of 35 but he's only .8s off of the car in 18th. PSI said that he didnt do a hot lap, just a fuel run.

DMullen: Volpi mates easy... Governor Rod laying down the law so far. RT @jj21shaw Hey @DMullen whats the biggest gap between teammates so far?

DMullen: Holy crap @ClockworkRacing went to P1 in a hurry!

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:52 pm

RG-R&Roller: Can't wait for the season to start. Just nothing like the smell of racing fuel in the morning.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:56 pm

RealTomDelgado: @DMullen How do the Nemotos look out there? Checking up on my former team while I'm down here in Atlanta. Obviously I still have a lot of love for Star Team Nemoto, regardless of how my tenure ended with them. Hope Kingston & Adams turn some heads Very Happy

Posted via InfiniTwit
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm

GWoodard41: RT DMullen: Back of the grid looks really tightly bunched. Right now @Gwoodard41 is 32nd of 35 but he's only .8s off of the car in 18th. PSI said that he didnt do a hot lap, just a fuel run.

GWoodard41: @DMullen: Yeah, we're just getting a feel for the car itself, while I may have driven the development version last season, it's a completely new animal this season.

GWoodard41: Also, I was told to take it easy to avoid getting tangled with anyone on track. Can't afford pre-season shenanigans right?

Last edited by gwoodard41 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:33 pm

IkeDurbin#08: @GWoodard41 I don't know about going east, but going easy might help some. Smile

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next