Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by RyanB06 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:55 am

RMatthews11 Thanks to everyone that's been Tweeting in their condolences. It's still sinking in that she's gone.

RMatthews11 Oh look, she's trending globally. I can only imagine the kick she'd be getting out of that.... *sob*

(OOC: @navycook - I almost wish it was on its original date. She wouldn't have even been in the race. Sad)
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:02 am

RyanB06 wrote:RMatthews11 Thanks to everyone that's been Tweeting in their condolences. It's still sinking in that she's gone.

RMatthews11 Oh look, she's trending globally. I can only imagine the kick she'd be getting out of that.... *sob*

(OOC: @navycook - I almost wish it was on its original date. She wouldn't have even been in the race. Sad)
(OOC: I can fix that! TO THE DELOREAN!...oh wait it's in the shop)
navycook75
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:42 am

GarryCarter: Hello everyone, this is Garry's agent. This... hurts me to announce this, but it looks like Garry's back problems have caused him to have permanent paralysis. He may have surgery on it to attempt to fix this, but the chances of it working are very slim. He has sent his condolences to the Matthews and Rogers familys as well. #RIPTiffanyMatthews

RossCarter2: so upset right now. tanya's crying a lot and its just a dark day. @RMatthews11 i'm so sorry about what has happened...

NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverNeutral on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:45 am

Richard_Scott_Racing: I wonder if any of this would happen if ARLA still sanctioned FO... #WhatWereTheyThinking

Richard_Scott_Racing: Also, I'm very interested in seeing Tiffany's medial report, how did she die if she was able to drive the car away and was awake alert in the infield care center?

team_powell_: I'm out, that officiating was fucking bullshit. I'd encourage everyone else to do the same, corporation have no fucking business doing a racing league's job.
NeverNeutral
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:51 am

BenAtkins84: @Richard_Scott_Racing Head injuries can effect people in different ways. The symptoms may have been long-term rather than short. There may have been a blood clot or anything as well. That happened with @RealTomDelgado a few days back.

AshTucker: @RealTomDelgado I'm coming back home tomorrow. I missed my flight, and have to wait until tomorrow... this is the worst day ever.

OOC: The Dash Cup Daytona race happened a week and a half or so before this.

NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:05 am

RMatthews11 @BenAtkins84 That's what the doctors are telling me happened. At least I think that's what they said. My mind is still a jumbled mess right now.
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 am

RyanB06 wrote:RMatthews11 @BenAtkins84 That's what the doctors are telling me happened. At least I think that's what they said. My mind is still a jumbled mess right now.

(OOC: you've reached 1000 posts, congratulations Wink )
BWard
Legend
Legend

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:37 am

AMRossini48: I can't believe this mess. And I caused it. I can't tell you how sorry I am @RMatthews11 for your loss, and @GarryCarter and the rest of his family for his injury.
Milan655
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:25 am

alexisrainsford: Devastated for @RMatthews11 and @GarryCarter ... my best wishes to you both. #RIPTiffanyMatthews

adriendevereux: Motorsport has a risk, sure, but that was far too much.

alexisrainsford: RT @scott_carlyle: Formula Overdrive should use a modified version of the Champ Car Avril cars... cant pack race with those.

tonydurbinTX: which idiot thought super speedways with overdrive was a good idea??? #RIPTiffanyMatthews

tonydurbinTX: I think hanmore had the right idea with the race bc thats the first openwheel I watched in awhile... just make packracing safer

Last edited by Cynon on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Online Wins: 21
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Vancouver
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

Cynon
Admin

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:27 am

james29davison: @alexisrainsford unnecessary for what, fatal accidents? thats something thats been necessary this year, no offence but it's too much for the Sport to handle.
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:36 am

GarryCarter: @alexisrainsford Thanks, Alexis. I guess people go crazy when money is on the line. I don't blame @AMRossini48 at all, but when people like Cody Keaton think they can win 10 million dollars, they'll do all the dumb stuff they can do...

Posted via Mobile

GarryCarter: I've had a good career. I just can't believe it will end this way instead of me hanging up the helmet by choice. It would have been one of my last races anyway; I would have liked to try the Spa GP again, but I guess I can't now...

Posted via Mobile

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:50 am

tonydurbinTX: I meant the event when I said hanmore had the right idea for the race... got ppl watchin it... great marketing but bad ending

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:10 am

GWoodard41: My condolences on the loss of a very talented driver and the loving wife of Ryan. My prayers go out to her friends and family during this very sad time. #RIPTiffanyMatthews

GWoodard41: To Cody Keaton, this is what happens when you decide to use other people's cars as a braking point, this tragedy could have been averted if you used some damn common sense. #youmonster
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:05 am

GWoodard41: @Richard_Scott_Racing: She would have made it if Cody Keaton didn't come barreling in the way he did. If that didn't happen, she would still be alive.
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:06 am

CameronTaylor126: I don't blame Cody, I blame the system that brought him here. There is no question that he is in way over his head. He's not old and he has time. Cody Keaton should go back for the junior leagues and improve. I'm not sure of his injuries, but that's hope he's allright.

CameronTaylor126: oh god no... RIP Tyson. This has been the worst race weekend ever.
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

View user profile http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:11 am

james29davison: oh god, another fatality #RIPTysonLaughtenschlager
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Mech on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:16 am

NickDawson: So, what you guys forget, is that you can sue Cody Keaton for manslaughter.
Mr.Mech
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

View user profile http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:17 am

DDRacing: It's Elise the PR for DDR. I regret to inform you all that Tyson Lautenschlager died from injuries sustained from the crash in Texas.

JeffLautenschlager: Trying to keep my composure but it just isn't easy.
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:18 am

RMatthews11 Well @HanmoreFO, I hope your gimmick was worth it. You now have the blood of two drivers on your hands.

(OOC: Over-the-top comments intentional. Can you blame him?)
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:21 am

VJAY138: Now does everyone see what I mean. RIP to Both Tyson and Tiffany. I hope we don't get more...
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:27 am

james29davison: I certainly hope Peter Kreamer doesn't go on the Fatality list next.
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:36 am

AlexanderSybilton3rd: They said Peter is in a medically induced coma but they think he'll pull through. Rossini is pulling through. I'd be most concerned about Cody, I haven't heard anything about him. It's a tragic day, and I'm so glad I wasn't in that race.
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

View user profile http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:42 am

RealTomDelgado: I wake up to yet more sad news. Rest in Peace @TLaut. I'm really glad I got to make peace with you before this. I'll see you again, brother.
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:44 am

JamesSpalding: Okay, that's twice this year where we have had multiple fatalities in a race. For Christ sake, this isn't the 1960's. What the fuck do we have to do to improve safety in racing? This kind of crap is UNACCEPTABLE!

packer71: And I was gonna run this race, too. Glad I thought twice. #narrowescape

SFRush: We lost Tyson as well?! My God... and I was having an argument with him not too long ago. I suddenly feel like a complete dunce. #downinthedumps

RegCloud: Wow. Two promising drivers gone in an instant. This is an indeed a dark time in all of motorsports. #2012pleasegoaway

packer71: @ChuckBloomers You say you want to start an International Motorsports Safety Commission? After all this, I'm sold. I lost two good friends at Texas, and goddamn it, we need to do something to protect our drivers. But if we're gonna do this, we need to fully commit to this and do it right. No half-assing, no bullcrap. We need to come up with ways to make these race cars safer so that this type of deal won't happen again. We've lost 7 drivers in the last 2 years, and in my opinion, that's 7 drivers too many. I know that this sport will never be considered "safe", but damn it, there are ways to make it safer. We just need to come up with them NOW.

JamesSpalding: @packer71 HERE HERE! #jumpingonboard

SFRush: @packer71 I'm with you all the way, Packer-Man. Let's do this.

RegCloud: @packer71 Yes, yes, yes!

ZachDogg: @packer71 I'm in as well.

DeutscheDragon: @packer71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:53 am

RealTomDelgado: @tonydurbintx You hit it spot on. I loved the concept, but for some reason, the fates conspired to take not just two racing talents from us, but two friends.
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:21 pm

AMRossini48: I've just heard of Tyson's passing. That really hit me. Back in 2009 I gave him his first ARLA start. The list can't keep growing.
Milan655
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:39 pm

RMatthews11 @ChuckBloomers @packer71 Count me in as well. This insanity needs to stop NOW. Whatever you need me to do, I'll do it.

RMatthews11 @AMRossini48 Don't be surprised if it does. Just don't.
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:49 pm

JOlenick: WTF...Tyson too? Damn it...

JOlenick: I hope #HanmoreFO is happy. They certainly have gotten plenty of headlines...

CTROfficial: We at Team CTR are devastated to have learned of the passing of both Tiffany Matthews and Tyson Lautenschlager.

CTROfficial: @JOlenick will be in the part-time Dash Cup ride after the #EurospeedwayGP

CTROfficial: We will not run the 06 out of respect for Tyson.
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:51 pm

JamesSpalding: Hearing a rumor about how Formula Overdrive might rename their championship trophy the Matthews-Lautenschlager Trophy, in honor of Tiffany Matthews and Tyson Lautenschlager, who died in crashes at the Hanmore World Championships. All this and more on this tragic situation on The Fuel.

(OOC: Since Texas came after Decatur, this story won't be featured on The Fuel until after Decatur.)
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:58 pm

TheStaterOfNC: @JamesSpalding @packer71 Definiteiy. This safety committee I'm hearing about is completely necessary, and I'd rather not miss the chance to be a part of it.

TheStaterOfNC: @RMatthews11 First off, my condolences for your loss. Second, I talked with the @EdelweissGreenhouses people and we're donating some flowers.
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:15 pm

KalOreiller: @ChuckBloomers @packer71 Tyson was my best friend so I'd like to be involved in this commitee.
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:04 pm

LanceCh44: The Formula Overdrive disaster makes you wonder if the series wouldn't be better off with a different sanctioning body. FIA and TM have never had problems like this.

LanceCh44: Clear that ARLA had no clue what they were doing with it, and sold it to an even more inept group... the rest is history.

Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:05 pm

FrankDolan: @LanceCh44 If you think this series would be better off without us, bub, then run it yourself!

HanmoreFO: @FrankDolan calm down.
pennst24
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:09 pm

KRod: happy to say Chaud is awake now. He has some head trauma but he'll recover. Doctors are saying he could be back racing some time next year but probably not to start the season.

IkeDurbin#08: Oh man, first Tiffany, and now Tyson too? #RIPTiffiany #RIPTyson
Rykia
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Rainman231: @FrankDolan
pennst24
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:58 pm

BBoyAfterburn: Unbelievable. Just woke up to read that Tyson is gone as well.

McDonaldAfterburn: This is ridiculous. There's absolutely no excuse for so many fatalities in these times. This isn't 1950 anymore, we need to get our shit together.
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:38 pm

SpeedsterM: @SFRush I know that feel..I had gotten into a little incident with Tiffany at Orange County...well at least we were able to get that sorted out before this happened but...damn everything that just happened is too hard to take in

S-TechJessica59: I...just feel empty...watching that race...the aftermath of it..it just feels empty inside
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:41 pm

james29davison: @McDonaldAfterBurn very well spoken there bud.
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:45 pm

DMullen: If Avril supplies Formula Overdrive with a chassis, does that not effectively give Newport-Bingham a HUGE advantage in 2013? What does @alexisrainsford have to do with Newport-Bingham, anyway? This and more on #DanMullenRadioHour

hot4roderick: @DMullen why did you play Avril Lavigne music as a clever lead in?? #what

DMullen: @hot4roderick Formula Overdrive was Losing Grip of the situation, and Avril might be their unintentional saviors.

Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:06 pm

AshTucker: Please tell me this is a bad dream, and I'm going to wake up and Tiffany and Tyson will be back... please?!?

BenAtkins84: I hope Hanmore are happy. They tried too hard to get TV time and they've done this. They got their TV time because they killed two people. This is just... my god.

TT123: this is what people get for trying to get more money then they already have... they try too hard and kill themselves.

HarrietWallace: @TT123 Because you're not an asshole. Nope.

DashCupOfficial: The New York GP has been renamed to the Lautenschlager-Matthews GP in memory of Tiffany Matthews and Tyson Lautenschlager. Matthews raced in the 2012 Spa GP, and was entered for the Eurospeedway GP this year, and Lautenschlager was going to race part-time in 2013. #RIPTiffanyMatthews #RIPTysonLautenschlager

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:14 pm

DLeck6211: well, this is getting worse by the minute, first Tiffany and now Tyson? get your shit together Hanmore.
navycook75
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:23 pm

RMatthews11 @AshTucker I wish it was, Ashley. I wish it was. I'd give every dollar I have to have Tiffany back safe and sound.

RMatthews11 @BenAtkins84 @DLeck6211 I think it's more of not realizing certain idiots don't belong on the race track than anything else. And that's on Hanmore and the poor excuse for what they call stewards.
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:29 pm

DDRacing: @TT123 Tyson didn't enter for the money you insensitive asshole. He ran the race because he loved racing and wanted to race as many forms of racing and as much as he could.

JeffLautenschlager: The entire family appreciates the condolences. The memorial service will be held on Nov. 24th. It's a public service and anyone can attend.
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Ben Hurran: Just got back from some private testing, flicked the TV on and found one of the biggest Motorsport disasters I have seen. RIP Mathews and Lautenschlager.
SwedeMachine: My sister's was genuinely frightened by this race even though she was testing her car for next year only a few hours ago. #RIPTiffanyMatthews #RIPTysonLautenschlager
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:44 pm

TT123: @DDRacing i'm sorry, but i'm sure the money played a part in it. i'm sorry he's gone, but it's motorsports. it happens.

RossCarter2: @TT123 i want to see you enter a damn FO race and crash at 200MPH+ and survive.

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:49 pm

VJAY138: A compentent chassis desinger in F-O, maybe I under-estimated Hanmore? Will see though...
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:26 pm

BenAtkins84: We've lost two more... #RIPCodyKeaton #RIPPeterKreamer

AshTucker: I can't help but feel I'm the reason Peter is gone... I'm never racing open wheelers again... #RIPPeterKreamer #RIPCodyKeaton

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:27 pm

VJAY138: Add two more to the funeral list. Dear god, if Formula Overdrive even survives to see 2013 I'll be shocked... #RIPCodyKeaton #PeterKreamer
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:29 pm

DLeck6211: yep, I'm done with Overdrive.
navycook75
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:30 pm

VJAY138: Worst race in motorsport history IMO. #HanmoreWorldChampionships
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

View user profile