Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Ten Worst/Best Games

+23
Joshua Michaels
JINXaPHRENIC
Ferrarist
Ben Atkins
Rykia
crl
Vincent Giacalone
Daxam_Stark
Jason Hamilton
RetrogradeRenegade
Cynon
FlashRod4
JMac525
gwoodard41
BWard
Milan655
Blake Camphausen
Nascar9fan
iAMBADDATGAMES
Sparkz47
navycook75
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Metro 6r4
27 posters

Go down

Top Ten Worst/Best Games Empty Top Ten Worst/Best Games

Post by Metro 6r4 Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Although my Xbox broke about a year ago (but a friend is repairing it), I have relied on my trusty laptop and nr2002 to keep me busy in my spare time, what little there is of it. I've been gaming since the age of three so here's some of my personal best and worst games I've come across.
Best Games:
1. NR2003. (obviously) although I don't own it, in about 2005 I played it in an arcade in a motorway service station. I didn't know it had so many mods and such until about 2008 and I didn't bother looking to buy it as I thought it was an exclusive arcade game. What a fool Razz
2. GTA 4. It's just a good game, can't wait for the 5th one.
3. Forza 4. It has so many cars to fiddle with and it's so fun online, My friends and I do up hot hatchbacks with 4 wheel drive and 500 bhp and just generally outdo every one on the tag races.Or we use Hummers to troll people. If you are on the forza tag races and get rammed by 5, identical black Mitsubishi Colts that have about 500bhp, 4 wheel drive and an ASDF movie guy on the back, then the chances are you've found me. Very Happy
4. Minecraft. We all know why.
5. Spyro 1,2,3. The third one will always have a place in the top ten as it was my first game and I loved it. It was funny, had a great sound track, It was long and the plot wasn't that bad. I play it regularly now because if I don't, my subconscious will bug me until I do. Unfortunately after the insomniac days were over Spyro was then brutally murdered by vivendi, activision and so on, and then skylanders made him look like a British bulldog!.
6. Richard Burns Rally. Without doubt the only rally game in existence that felt like real life. It had such an amazing feel to it and it was really challenging, I loved every minute of it and it was the only game where the stages had pot-holes and camber that you used to slide the car, I wish there would be another game with the same sort of feel to it but it wont happen. Sadly there will never be a prequel as Richard Burns himself died of brain tumor in 2005, he is the only English WRC champion to this day.
7. Streetwars/Constructor these two were just great and I completed streetwars about 7 million times, but constructor is multi tasking on a colossal scale and it can get frustrating.
8. Roller coaster tycoon 2. It's just so good and still is for a 10 year old game it was also programmed by one man, Chris Sawyer who is a wizard.
9. Crash Twinsanity. It was hilarious, had an amazing soundtrack
10. Gangsters 2. I just loved how time consuming it was and this was probably my third game. I found the cheats a few days ago and have discovered I could have just sent the gangsters to their deaths and spawned some more with cheats, instead of wasting 4 days of my life completing that last level.

Some games I hate:

COD: How is can a game that is so repetitive and soulless be so damn popular
Garbage truck/Tanker truck/Delivery truck simulator: Because they are the same soul crushing, boring game.
Crash mind over mutant/crash of the titans: because no one neuters a game like Activision
Spyro anything after the third one: see above

Now I haven't played on a console for a long while so I've missed out a few probably. What are you're thoughts? Very Happy
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Top Ten Worst/Best Games Empty Re: Top Ten Worst/Best Games

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:41 pm

1. inFamous
2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
3. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
4. Grand Theft Auto V (5 months until release and I'm already putting it here)
5. V8 Supercars 2
6. V8 Supercars Race Driver
7. Race Driver: GRID
8. Tony Hawk's Underground 2.

I don't play many games.

Worst list.

1. Call of Duty/Battlefield/HALO
2. Ridge Racer
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Best Games:
1. ET the Game
2. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
3. Superman 64
4. Nascar the Game 2011 without patches
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:02 pm

BEST
The Beatles: Rock Band
Any Legend of Zelda game. I'm serious, just pick one.
Starfox 64
The Sims 3
Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of Steel
Any main handheld Pokemon game
NASCAR Rumble
NASCAR Thunder 2004
Jarrett and Labonte Stock Car Racing

WORST
DT Racer
Sonic Free Riders
Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by iAMBADDATGAMES Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Best:
1. Fallout 3
2. Batman Arkham City
3. Assassin's Creed II
4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
5. Grand Theft Auto IV
6. Borderland
7. Team Fortress 2
8. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
9. Red Dead Redemption
10. Mafia II

Worst:
1. Brink

iAMBADDATGAMES
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Best:
Any Crash Bandicoot games
Assassin's Creed 3
Halo: Reach (although matchmaking can be a pain)
Minecraft
Simpsons Hit & Run
(I don't play many games because I don't want to waste money on something I'll finish & won't play ever again)

Worst:
COD (The way people get killed is nearly always inconsistent. E.G. I die in 1 shot when it takes me 10 to kill them)
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Best
Minecraft
nr2003
Race Driver:GRID
Driver:San Francisco
Any of the first three Fallout games

Worst
COD or any similar shooters. Killing to kill with no real story line is disgusting to me. Shooters with another element to it, with a decent storyline (The GTA games come to mind) are the only ones I can really tolerate.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:22 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:1. inFamous
5. V8 Supercars 2

I don't play many games.

Worst list.

2. Ridge Racer

Is V8 supercars exclusive to Australia?
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:27 am

Metro 6r4 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:1. inFamous
5. V8 Supercars 2

I don't play many games.

Worst list.

2. Ridge Racer

Is V8 supercars exclusive to Australia?
It's the same series as TOCA Race Driver, they's no difference except for the name.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:48 am

Best:
1. Grand Prix 2
2. GTR2
3. TOCA 3
4. Gran Turismo 4
5. rFactor
6. FIFA 07
7. Halo 2
8. GT Legends
9. NR2003
10. Kart Racing Pro
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:37 am

Best:

NASCAR Racing 2003 Season
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line
Gran Turismo 5
Gran Turismo 2
SKATE 3
NASCAR 06: Total Team Control
WRC: Rally Evolved
Robot Wars: Arena Destruction
NASCAR Racing 2002 Season
F1 2011
F1 2006
Mario and Sonic: Olympic Games London and Beijing
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wii Sports
NASCAR The Game 2011

Worst:

None really.

Last edited by BWardboy88 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Best (No particular order):
NR2003
Spyro Series (PS One Gen)
Sim City Series (3000/Unlimited and 4/Rush Hour especially)
Command and Conquer Series (Before EA Generation, sans Generals/ZH)
Mario Kart 64 or Super Mario 64

Worst (No particular order):
Superman 64 (Played it once, bleh!)
Sim City Societies
Halo Wars
Red Alert 3 (As much as I enjoy the Vacuum Imploder and other crazy weapons, it was waaaaay too campy for my tastes.)
Glover! (Hard as hell for me as a kid!)
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:55 pm

This topic has alerted the Nintendo fanboy in me.

Best:

1. Super Smash Bros Melee
2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (the series in general too)
3. Super Mario 64
4. Batman: Arkham City
5. Goldeneye 007 64
6. Donkey Kong Country
7. Battletoads
8. Super Street Fighter IV
9. Pokemon Gold/Silver
10. Mario Kart 64

Worst:

5. Ninja Gaiden 3 (360)
4. Link: The Faces of Evil
3. Big Rigs
2. Superman 64 (I bought it for 88 cents a year ago, wasn't even worth that.)
1. Friday the 13th (NES)
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashRod4 Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Best
GRID
Forza 4
All Halos(excluding Wars and Anniversery)
Modern Warfare
Gears of War 2 and 3
Nascar 07
Nascar the Game
Assain's Creed
Minecraft
Dance Central

Worst
Superman 64
Nascar the game(at times)
Conflict Denied Ops
Hole in the Wall
Nascar 08
FlashRod4
FlashRod4
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:50 am

In no order:

10 Epically Epic Games:

This was a VERY hard pick for me, so I picked 10 games that changed the way I look at other video games.

- Minecraft (The ultimate sandbox)

- Starcraft: Brood War (I probably spent 6000 hours on that game. No joke. The map editor made it possible to make so many minigames with it... so many fond memories of Sunken Defense and the like...)

- Age of Wonders (No relation to Age of Empires at all... look it up. It's like Civlization meets Lord of the Rings)

- Marathon Infinity (Mind = Blown after that plot...)

- Nascar Racing 2003 Season

- Final Fantasy 12 (SO. MANY. SIDEQUESTS.)

- Super Smash Brothers: Brawl!

- Forsaken 64 (I have never been impressed with a shooter after playing this... aside from Marathon but that was mostly for plot... but seriously, look up Youtube videos for this game and try not to get dizzy)

- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (The ultimate action RPG)

- Pokémon Red/Blue (I remember when that came out...)

I found it very hard to not include Chrono Cross, Fallout 2, Live a Live, Treasure of the Rudras or Deus Ex. It's almost a mortal sin for me. :\

10 Games I Love to Hate For Some Reason:

- Deus Ex: Invisible War (Yes, it's a Deus Ex game, but the gameplay is horrendous. Good plot, bad game. If it was more of an RPG I wouldn't care and just use cheats, but it's not.)

- Morgana's Revenge (It's a Marathon fangame with such a hilariously bad difficulty curve that I couldn't stop. I beat it and the second half of it isn't so bad, but the first 10 or 11 levels of it are so bullshit it's ... almost beautiful really... good music though. Seriously, check it out and tell me how many times you die in the first 10 levels due to the enemies either being too strong, you running out of ammo, or being caught by noob traps. It's free, so you don't lose any money by playing it.)

- Superman 64 (I played this on my N64. Thankfully I didn't rent it from Blockbuster. My friend did.)

- Red Alert 3 (WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!)

- Fallout 3 (Okay, this one might not deserve to get here, but after spending many hours with my late friend Ben playing the second one, Fallout 3 left a sour taste in my mouth)

- Any Resident Evil game prior to 4 (Want to know what you get when you have a good plot but awful controls? ... There you go...)

- Final Fantasy 7 (Game mechanics? Fantastic. Plot? You couldn't find this much angst in Linkin Park's discography... which ruined it for me...)

- Cheetahmen (Alright, I actually played this abomination and AVGN did it justice... but to be honest, it's so bad it's great.)

- Modern Army "Sims" such as Call of Duty (For just being forgettable and boring... Killing Floor proved you can have a totally unimaginative game concept and still make it fun... but... those are just bad.)

- Baulder's Gate (I hated this game for some reason and I don't know why. Ironically enough I loved Neverwinter Nights, which used the exact same engine.)

Yes, I do consider the plot of an RPG to be a significant factor in how much I enjoy it.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:31 am

Favourite
1. Deus Ex - I might've only played this game for the first time last year, but holy crap, the plot and gameplay still managed to completely blow me away.
2. Neverwinter Nights 2 (w/ Mask of the Betrayer expansion) - Never played the first game, but I saw a screenshot Let's Play of this game (here, if anyone's interested), and then Mask of the Betrayer... well, let's just say while the main campaign isn't too brilliant, MotB has, hands-down, the best story in any video game I've ever played.
3. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - This was the first RPG I ever played, back in 2006, and it sold me on both Star Wars and RPGs. Sadly, the engine is pretty dated, especially for people who've played NWN2, and the story suffers from being rushed out the door for Christmas, but it's still tons of fun, especially now that there's a mod to restore a bunch of the cut content.
4. Sonic 3 & Knuckles - I've played and beaten this game more times than I can remember. It's still as brilliant today as it ever, and I really can't think of anything wrong with it.
5. Sonic Adventure 2 - I don't care what anyone says about the 3D Sonic games, most of them are not bad. If I can beat this game fairly comfortably with a keyboard, mouse, and a dodgy .iso, there's really only the story left, which is honestly really quite good, especially for a Sonic game.
6. Dragon Age: Origins - Absolutely solid RPG. The story is a bit more conventional than KotoR2 or MotB, but it's still really good, with a ton of great characters, side quests, and a pretty great combat system to boot.
7. NR2003 - Oh right, racing games. Well, this is still pretty much king of the genre for me. Admittedly, I'm not playing as many racing games as I used to, but I've still to see anything which just hooked me as much as this. I've actually never really stopped playing it since I got it about 3 years ago.
8. Serious Sam 3 - You and your own personal armoury vs. a galaxy-worth of dudes to fight. If you like shooting things, you will love this game.
9. Crusader Kings II - Best. Strategy. Game. Ever. Really. Not only is it a challenge to conquer, it can be even harder to maintain your realm, what with various plotting vassals, family members, fellow rulers, and, if you're far enough east, the Mongols to contend with. All in a sandbox with no immediate goals other than, 'Don't die.'
10. Psychonauts - Gameplay-wise, this a pretty top-notch game, if with a few minor niggles here and there. But the story, and especially the humour, is really what sets it above the rest. Such as the player becoming a Godzilla-style monster and trashing a city... of lungfish. Or a conspiracy involving quite possibly the worst secret agents of all time, centered around a milkman, of all things.

Least favourite
3. F1 Race Stars - Ugh. I'm not opposed to the idea of an F1 kart game, but I expected something a little better than this. Generic powerups, bad AI (which will take an unassailable 10 second lead if you don't catch them off the start quickly enough), and... a damage system? Awful.
2. Sonic 2006 - Remember when I said most of the 3D Sonic games aren't bad? This is the exception. An awful story which makes copious use of time travel and nonsense, poor controls and an actively malicious camera. Avoid it like the plague.
1. Dragon Age 2 - Take everything good about DAO, and throw it all out the window. There's no real overarching story, the NPCs are generally dull compareed to the ones in DAO, and the gameplay is the most repetitive thing. Utter rubbish.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:31 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
WRC: Rally Evolved

Yes, you have just became my favourite person in the whole world.

GP4 and Minecraft are also boss
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:06 am

I reckon the best Sonic game was Sonic Heroes. It was probably the game I played most (besides Crash Bash) when I used the PS2. The fact that you had to play the story with 4 different teams that had 4 different levels of difficulty added to the fun because of how challenging it was (I only completed Team Dark ONCE even though I played with them about 100 times).
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Nascar9fan wrote:I reckon the best Sonic game was Sonic Heroes. It was probably the game I played most (besides Crash Bash) when I used the PS2. The fact that you had to play the story with 4 different teams that had 4 different levels of difficulty added to the fun because of how challenging it was (I only completed Team Dark ONCE even though I played with them about 100 times).

... really? Sonic Heroes was pretty meh, IMO - the camera and controls were pretty rubbish, and the plot was pretty dull, though obviously none of those were anywhere near as bad as Sonic 2006. Then again, I thought Shadow the Hedgehog was quite good, so take that for what you will.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxam_Stark Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Best Games

1. Ace Combat Zero
2. Spec Ops The Line ((Multiplayer may not have been good, but the story was utterly amazing. ))
3. Dead Rising 2((10000 ways to kill a zombie. ))
4. Nascar Thunder 2004
5. Ace Combat 5
6. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days ((The ONLY good game in that damn series....and it's for the DS!))
7. Fallout: New Vegas
8. Forza 4
9. Final Fantasy XII((As Cynon said, Sidequests galore. And the Judges are brilliant villains....even if Judge Ghis was a reject.))
10. F1 2011

Worst

None I can think of off the top of my head

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:
WORST
DT Racer

Agreed - I played it for all of maybe ten minutes when I got it. That should say enough.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:15 pm

RetrogradeRenegade wrote:
Nascar9fan wrote:I reckon the best Sonic game was Sonic Heroes. It was probably the game I played most (besides Crash Bash) when I used the PS2. The fact that you had to play the story with 4 different teams that had 4 different levels of difficulty added to the fun because of how challenging it was (I only completed Team Dark ONCE even though I played with them about 100 times).

... really? Sonic Heroes was pretty meh, IMO - the camera and controls were pretty rubbish, and the plot was pretty dull, though obviously none of those were anywhere near as bad as Sonic 2006. Then again, I thought Shadow the Hedgehog was quite good, so take that for what you will.

Sonic '06 made me break a controller, it pissed me off so bad. Sonic Spinball sucked, too. It's way too hard, it takes too long to finish. The only good thing about it was the music. The bonus levels were more fun than the actual levels.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
Top Ten Worst/Best Games NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:00 am

Top ten best in no particular order.

Nascar Racing 2003 Season - Self explanatory.

FF VII: Crisis Core - A PSP game made to be the prologue to FF VII, and you play as Cloud's mentor Zach. Fun game, great plot, even though apparently FF VII was bad, I thought Crisis Core was really good.

Minecraft - Self explanatory.

Halo 4 - Okay, I've always been a fan of the Halo campaigns, but Halo 4's campaign seriously blew me away. It was awesome, and I could play it over and over and enjoy it.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Like Daxam said, this is a great game for the DS. I don't agree with it being the only good KH game, but I won't get into that. The story, which is essentially a complex continuation from former KH games, intrigues me. The game has good characters, a solid plot, and good controls and graphics. I still have yet to beat it actually, but I am close.

The whole Megaman Battle Network series: This game series was awesome, and probably my favorite to date. Not only that, but it was for the GBA. The game had good plots, fun controls, and was a bit challenging.

The whole Megaman Starforce series: Pretty much everything I said above, except it was for the DS and the graphics were much better.

Prototype: Prototype is a great game with a great plot. Reminds me of Spiderman 2 on steroids...but y'know, actually good.

Fusion Frenzy: This was an original XBOX game that I still enjoy playing to this day. It's an arcade style game that is just a blast to play.

SSX 3: The third installment from a hit snowboarding series, and my favorite by far. It's so much fun, I used to play it for hours on end and never get bored of it. Like Fusion Frenzy, for original XBOX.

There are some I could have included, like some Pokemon games (Crystal being my favorite by a long shot), Brawl and Melee, among others. Can't think of any worst right now.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:36 am

My favourites in no particular order

- Saints Row: The Third (Me and Cynon have had some good times in this game... despite the fact I am the worst driver to have ever played the game Laughing)

- Counter Strike Series (Despite it being a generic shooter, kind of, it's very fun, and the latest game, Global Offensive, is amazing, yet cheap.)

- Portal 2 (Yes. Just yes. The only way this game is frustrating is if you play one of Cynon's custom made maps...)

- Half Life Series (<3)

- Team Fortress 2 (This game is so fun with friends.)

- POSTAL 2 (So bad it's good)

- BioShock 2 (I loved the single player campaign for this. I didn't like the multi-player all too much, however.)

- NR2003 (Self-explanitory)

- rFactor (Despite me being just as bad, if not worse, at driving this then SR3, it's great for modifications and the road course driving is realistic. It's a shame I can't get an indycar off pit road without flipping over...)

- RACE07 (A WTCC Game, and thankfully the AI don't drive like it... I might though Very Happy)

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrarist Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:34 am

1. The Metal Gear Solid series
2. Super Mario World
3. The Grand Theft Auto series
4. The Saints Row series
5. rFactor
6. Command and Conquer - Red Alert 2 (If only for Yuri!)
7. Rollercoaster Tycoon 1/2
8. FIFA 13
9. The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past (I never played the N64 games, but A Link to the Past is the perfect Zelda game anyway.)
10. Bioshock (10th place is actually undeserved. This game is just batshit scary. Shocked )
Ferrarist
Ferrarist
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:56 am

Being an avid XBOX Live Gamer, I couldn't not post in here.

1- NASCAR Racing 2003 Season - This game kept me sane when things went very bad for me.

2- Forza Motorsports 2, 3, 4 - I'm still dominating and creating new seasons to race with other competetive drivers. The realism is one of the best all time.

3- Trials Evolution - I swear, this is the most addicting game I've ever played.

4- Dragon Age: Origins - One of the best RPG games I've ever played. The side conversations between the characters are amazing.

5- F1 2010, 2011, 2012 - Hands down the most accurate and realistic F1 game ever.

6- GRID & soon GRID 2 - One of the most fun, in depth racing games I've ever played since NASCAR 2004

7- Dirt 1, 2, 3 - So much fun. Especially in rallycross.

8- GTA IV, Episodes from Liberty City & soon GTA V - Way too much fun to pass up.

9- Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmare - For when you want a Wild West GTA A.K.A Grand Theft Horse.

10- Mortal Kombat - You can Never beat a legend. Even with a Fatality.

Neutral Games:

1 - Tekken & Tag Tournament - Fun as hell, especially with family and friends.

2 - EA Sports MMA - One of the most in depth careers in an MMA game with great multiplayer ladders.

3 - WWE '12 - Much better than the TV show but still, It's just wrestling, It gets old.

4 - Farcry 3 - Fun as hell, but too many glitches without real multiplayer competition.

5 - NCAA Football & Madden NFL - Great Games that suffer from lack of things to do after you've played 20-30 games and realized that it's still just football.

6 - CoD Series - Fun and very competetive when people play fair. Unfortunately, everyone seems to need to cheat to feel good about themselves. I feel it's a necessary Evil as my GF is addicted to it.

7 - Battlefield 3 - Great game. Unfortunately too many cheaters and huge maps without enough players to make it fun.

8 - Mass Effect Series - Great RPG. Way too long of a game for each and series for that crappy ending.

Hated Games:

1 - Halo Series - I started my competetive gaming career with Halo 3 in team doubles. But, It's gotten old. They're trying too hard.

2 - Need For Speed Series - Some of the worst car physics ever. Not to mention terrible online servers.

3 - Console NASCAR Games After NASCAR 2004 - Sad excuses for games.

4 - Ace Combat(newest one) - Killed an excellent series.

5 - Test Drive - Another sad excuse for a car game.

6 - Dorito's Crash Course - Most annoying game ever. But I can't stop playing it.

7 - Marvel Vs. Capcom Series - Fun when you're under 13 years old. After that, Grow up.

8 - Brink - Had such a promising start with great concept, Only to be one of the worst fails in gaming history.
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:26 pm

My Favorite Games:

BEST
7. Spongebob EOTM(SUCH NOSTALGIA!)
6. NASCAR 07
5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty 1(HATERS GONNA H@TE)
4. Left 4 Dead series
3. NASCAR 09(PS2)
2. NR2003
1. EVERY POKEMON GAME IN EXSISTANCE!

WORST
5. Call of Duty: MW3(Wii)(GRAPHIKS SUK)
4. Minecraft(I did like it, but now I don't. I only play it when I am making a parkour map)
3. Need for Speed: Nitro(CUNTROLS)
2. Escape from Lavender Town(I died...)
1. GTA 1 & 2
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:16 pm

>1. GTA 1 & 2

Top Ten Worst/Best Games Tumblr_lvhqsjFfhV1qiiutt
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:24 am

only listing games i've played, no particular order.

favorites
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 (one of my first ps2 games, one of my favorite racing games)
Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando (just recently started playing this, SO AWESOME!!)
Super Smash Bros Brawl (haven't played it recently, but i used to be addicted to this game.)
Need For Speed Carbon (really enjoyed it, story isn't bad)
F-Zero GX (probally my favorite racing game ever.)
Nascar Thunder 2004 (probally my favorite Nascar game.)
Pokemon White (my favorite Pokemon game, in both gameplay and story.)

my least favorites
Monster Trux Arenas (yay for bad budget titles, i guess?)
Burnout Dominator (so dissapointing...)
Monster Jam Urban Assualt (sorry excuse for a monster jam game...)
Hot Wheels Track Attack (a horrible excuse for a hot wheels game. also, WAY too easy...)
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:55 pm

In no particular order...

BEST:

Mega Man 1-4, 6 & 7 -- It's brentalfloss' fault for getting me hooked on the series, but it's such a great platformer with kick-ass themes. Out of the first eleven, five isn't in here because I just felt it was bland compared to the other games. Eight, I'll get to, and I haven't yet played Mega Man & Bass, MM9, or MM10. I could go on, but that's not what this is about.

NASCAR Racing 2003 Season -- An amazing sim-racer, which is the reason this forum exists. It's a bit dated, but that hasn't stopped us. Even though I mostly (not completely, mind you) play this game for it's multiplayer mode, you'd think I would prefer iRacing over this, except I don't have the money to pay for iRacing.

NASCAR Thunder 2003 -- The Lightning Challenges in particular I liked. I loved how they put you in place of the driver and had you perform certain tasks. Some of the future games had this, notably NASCAR 07, but I liked this game's challenges the best.

TrackMania Nations -- I don't play this anymore, but even though I don't have iRacing, I guess you could say this is the next best thing. The FreeZone updates just kind of ruined it for me.

Happy Wheels -- This I don't play much anymore either, and that's because PewDiePie's dumbass fans ruined that for me. I didn't play it for the gore, I played it because the levels presented a challenge. The best ones were frustrating, but no so I didn't want to give in to them.

Burnout Revenge -- Admittedly the only Burnout game I own, nevertheless finished. At that, I don't know what there is to say about it that I love it so much. It's just a fun racing game to play.

Portal 2 -- This time it's Dan's fault I play this game, although admittedly I played it mostly for the humor. Since that time, I've gotten my little brother to play it avidly. In my terrible generation, I see a light of hope for him.

Minecraft -- All I want to say about this one is that it's the primary reason I can go somewhere and think to myself, "If there was a zombie apocalypse and you had to lock yourself into this building to survive, how long would you make it?"

Super Smash Flash 2 -- Basically Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but with a greater selection of characters. It's still in beta, but it's fun to play. If only it weren't so choppy when it comes to frame rate.

Mega Man 8-Bit Death Match -- A first person shooter that has an interesting take on the Mega Man series, and at that a clever one. It's the only first person shooter I play, and that's mostly because it's a Mega Man game. FOR SHAME.

WORST:

Mega Man 8 -- When Capcom gave the robot masters personalities in Mega Man: Powered Up, at least they made it work right. Here, it's obnoxious. Aqua Man in particular is one of the most annoying bosses I've ever faced -- as if his fight wasn't frustrating enough, you have to listen to his annoying voice the entire time. Evil or Very Mad

NASCAR The Game 2011 (Wii) -- I almost feel the same about the XBOX 360 version of this game, but to a much lesser extent. I prefer to make a challenge for myself and turn all assists off, but it's not much of a challenge: On my first time playing, I put the AI on full difficulty and I still outran the field by a whole two seconds before the first lap was over. The only challenge I had to deal with was trying to keep the car in a straight line because the controls are utter crap.

NASCAR 08 (XBOX 360) -- You can't judge a game by it's graphics. This I learned after playing NASCAR 08. They tried to make it a realistic sim-racer, but in the end, they did the traction telemetry very very wrong. Even though it's PS2 counterpart looked more like NASCAR 07, it was still better.

Call of Duty -- This is probably a not very justified reason for hating it, but I still think it's agreeable: It's an overrated to all hell series that is for the most part only played for its online compatibility, which is only tolerable if you're a stuck up dipshit little kid.

F1 2011 (3DS) -- I shit my pants like an overexcited dog when I first saw this, only to realize the game was glitchy as hell and the AI was utter crap.

That's all I've got right now, maybe I'll update later.

(OOC: 200th post. yey im popular)
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by vbooy57 Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Favorites: Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Minecraft, Burnout Paradise, Call of Duty (the first one), Paper Mario 1 & 2, each Super Smash Brothers Game, each Animal Crossing game, each Mario Kart game I've played (All but Double Dash and 7), Glover, Beetle Adventure Racing, Sonic 1, 2, 3, and S & K, Sonic Adventure 2, Super Mario 64, Super Mario World, each standard Pokemon game (haven't kept up since Platinum though), NR2003, NT 03 & 05, RCT 1 & 2, Sim City 3000, Half Life 1 & 2.

Least Favorites: NT 04, just about every licensed movie/television show game adaption I've ever played (I known there are good ones, like Arkham Asylum, just never played them).
vbooy57
vbooy57

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:12 pm

I can't really think of worst games, I don't think I've played a game where I absolutely hated it. So I'll just stick with my favorite games.

Skyrim: I never played Arena or Daggerfall, and Morrowind and Oblivion were okay, but I could never really get into those. Skyrim however, is simply fantastic. When I'm not doing a questline, I end up giving myself these silly goals like collect every book in the game (and I have a mod that adds books from the two previous games as well, so that's about 500 books!). The possibilities are endless and the fun is infinite.

The Suffering games: The Suffering games were the first games that made me shit-my-pants scared, as well as the first game where I legitimately went searching every little area to learn more about the island/Baltimore. Plus the second has Michael Clarke Duncan (R.I.P), and you can't go wrong with that!

The Mass Effect Series: Epic space opera of epicness! I'm working on my third playthrough and i'm still finding new things to do. Probably the only game series where I am 100% invested in the characters because they're just so awesome. Oh, and quit bitching about the ending, it wasn't that bad, and the subsequent DLC's that came out later definitely made it less vague.

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2: Need I say anything?

Fallout 3 and New Vegas: The first two games are good, don't get me wrong, but I've never been a big fan of Turn based stuff. Story and Location-wise, 3 is better, seriously, you're in FUCKING NUCLEAR DC! But New Vegas's's's's's's's's strength lies within the Characters and the DLC's, which help uncover the story behind the tribes in the Mohave Wasteland, and yourself, ultimately leading up to a confrontation between "two messengers, the two couriers, fought beneath an ancient flag, at the edge of the world.".

Pokemon Gold/Silver: The first Pokemon games I ever played, and still the best IMO. I really wish the in game battery didnt die cause I can't play it anymore without an emulator Sad

The Walking Dead: I cried at the end, and I am not ashamed...

Portal 2: Pretty much the best puzzle game ever. Me and Ben have very fond memories of co-oping that shit.

Roller Coaster Tycoon: The first game I was addicted to. I'm a huge theme park enthusiast so this was, and still is my fix between the theme park seasons.

GTA: San Andreas: So much shit to do in this game, I literally did a police chase around the entire map TWICE! Can't get any better than that.

Left 4 Dead 2: I haven't played this in a while, but it's just so fucking fun! Custom maps make it even more fun.

Kornography
Kornography

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Kornography wrote:Portal 2: Pretty much the best puzzle game ever. Me and Ben have very fond memories of co-oping that shit.

We still need to get the only two or three trophies we never got xD

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:51 pm

We're doing it tomorrow then.
Kornography
Kornography

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:33 pm

I should really update some of the games I missed.
Honorable mentions:
-Any racing game by codemasters, although their recent idea to scrap the cockpit view is stupid. Why create one of the most detailed racing simulators ever, and then ruin the experience.
-Just Cause 2. I really liked it, the only complaint I had was the driving physics were really odd.
-Saints Row 2/3. Really good games, when GTA San-Andreas was released Rockstar decided to go for more realism. Saints Row went the opposite way and got sillier.
GTA San-Andreas. The bucket loads of mods, glitches and cheats made this even better.
Gran Turismo 2/3/4. Really liked this series but I played GT5 recently and it was no where near as good as I thought it was going to be. I also never really got the hang of GT1 and gave up with that. GT2 was my favorite as once I completed it I set about buying as many cars as possible and tuning them differently. In the end the massive amounts of data that was used broke the game.
Zoo Tycoon. Another early memory, many happy hours building a fence around the entrance, blocking the gate to freedom with a vending machine and then letting loose dinosaurs or any carnivores I could find and then watching the guests get eaten, this also broke my old computer.
Burnout Revenge and Paradise. 3 Controllers and this was completed, very enjoyable though.

Dishonorable mentions.
EA Games. They just plain suck.
The New Sim City. HA HA HA!
Burnout Crash. Make two great games and then decide to make a game that only would have sold well fifteen years ago, smart move.
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down