O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by AntmanB on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:28 am

The Race is Saturday NIght , Probably Due to Football.

Entry Car# Driver Sponsor Manu Owner
1 00 Blake Koch TBA 12 Toyota Mike Ruch
2 01 Mike Wallace G&K Services 12 Chevy Johnny Davis
3 2 Elliott Sadler One Main Financial 12 Chevy Delana Harvick
4 3 Austin Dillon ADVOCARE 12 Chevy Morgan Shepherd
5 03 Scott Riggs(i) Wollbros 12 Chevy Robert Richardson Sr
6 4 Danny Efland TBA 12 Chevy Rusty Wallace
7 6 Ricky Stenhouse Jr NOS 12 Ford Jack Roush
8 7 Danica Patrick SEGA Sonic the Hedgehog / GoDaddy.com 12 Chevy Kelley Earnhardt-Miller
9 08 Scott Saunders Broo Premium Australian Beer 12 Ford Randy Hill
10 10 Mike Bliss Bandit Chippers / Radisson 12 Toyota Mark Smith
11 11 Brian Scott Dollar General 12 Toyota J D Gibbs
12 12 Sam Hornish Jr Alliance Truck Parts 12 Dodge Roger Penske
13 13 TBA Driven2Honor.org 12 Chevy Jennifer Jo Cobb
14 14 Eric McClure Hefty / Reynolds Wrap / Radisson 12 Toyota Mark Smith
15 15 Timmy Hill TBA 12 Chevy Rick Ware
16 18 Denny Hamlin(i) Z-Line Designs 12 Toyota Joe Gibbs
17 19 Hal Martin American Custom Yachts / US Forensics / Radisson 12 Chevy Mark Smith
18 20 Joey Logano(i) GameStop 12 Toyota Joe Gibbs
19 22 Ryan Blaney(i) Discount Tire 12 Dodge Roger Penske
20 23 Robert Richardson Jr Tia Rosa 12 Chevy Robert Richardson Sr
21 24 Benny Gordon TBA 12 Toyota Jason Sciavicco
22 30 Ryan Newman(i) Great Clips 12 Chevy Harry Scott Jr
23 31 Justin Allgaier Brandt 12 Chevy Sandra Turner
24 33 Kevin Harvick(i) One Main Financial 12 Chevy Delana Harvick
25 38 Brad Sweet Great Clips 12 Chevy Steve Turner
26 39 Tim Andrews United Supermarkets-Reload.biz 12 Ford Archie St Hilaire
27 40 Erik Darnell TBA 12 Chevy Curtis Key Sr
28 41 TBA RWR 12 Chevy Rick Ware
29 42 Josh Wise(i) TBA 12 Chevy Curtis Key Sr
30 43 Michael Annett Pilot Flying J 12 Ford Sandra Turner
31 44 John Blankenship Coal Save the Country 12 Toyota Mark Smith
32 46 Chase Miller The Motorsports Group 12 Chevy Curtis Key Sr
33 47 J J Yeley(i) Curtis Key Plumbing 12 Chevy Curtis Key Sr
34 51 Jeremy Clements stjude.org- Clements Automotive 12 Chevy Tony Clements
35 52 Joey Gase TBA 12 Chevy Jimmy Means
36 54 Kyle Busch(i) Monster Energy 12 Toyota Kyle Busch
37 70 Johanna Long Foretravel 12 Chevy Mary Louise Miller
38 74 TBA TBA 12 Chevy Mike Harmon
39 75 Nur Ali RWR 12 Chevy Rick Ware
40 81 Jason Bowles Undauntedmovie.net 12 Toyota Gina MacDonald
41 86 Kevin Lepage Qello 12 Ford Scott Deware
42 87 Joe Nemechek SWM 12 Toyota Andrea Nemechek
43 88 Cole Whitt NASCAR Bashers 12 Chevy Dale Earnhardt Jr
44 89 Morgan Shepherd TBA 12 Chevy Morgan Shepherd
45 91 Jeff Green TriStar Motorsports / Radisson 12 Toyota Mark Smith
46 98 Kevin Swindell Carroll Shelby Motors 10 Ford Fred Biagi
47 99 Kenny Wallace TBA 12 Toyota Robby Benton
avatar
AntmanB
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Rykia on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:56 am

>Mike Bliss in the 10 this week.
>All of my why.

Really hope he doesn't park, looks like he has sponsorship, so maybe he won't
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2544
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 am

Ew Kevin Swindell racing.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Daxam_Stark on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:>Mike Bliss in the 10 this week.
>All of my why.

Really hope he doesn't park, looks like he has sponsorship, so maybe he won't

He won't, this week the 10 will be Bliss's 44 while the 91 becomes what the 10 usually is.

I see Ali is in the 75. Thank god. He was so pathetically awful last time he was in the 41 he made Derek White look fast.

On another note, I fail to understand why some people on here dislike parkers but support MORGAN SHEPHERD. In what universe does that make ANY sense at all?

Daxam_Stark
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Rykia on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Daxam_Stark wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:>Mike Bliss in the 10 this week.
>All of my why.

Really hope he doesn't park, looks like he has sponsorship, so maybe he won't

He won't, this week the 10 will be Bliss's 44 while the 91 becomes what the 10 usually is.

I see Ali is in the 75. Thank god. He was so pathetically awful last time he was in the 41 he made Derek White look fast.

On another note, I fail to understand why some people on here dislike parkers but support MORGAN SHEPHERD. In what universe does that make ANY sense at all?

1. Okay, gotcha. Didn't see the 91.

2. Completely agree.

3. Cause Morgan tries to run the full race as much as he can, even without sponsorship. If you notice, he usually (not always, but usually) parks around halfway through a race. He tries to go as far as he can, instead of saying "Oh screw it, I'm just going ten laps and parking." He's also a crime-fighter at age 70. Who wouldn't love that?
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2544
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Dan Mackay on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:40 pm

hamlinorstenhousewinslol
avatar
Dan Mackay
Champion
Champion

Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere

View user profile http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by BWardboy88 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Dan Mackay wrote:hamlinorstenhousewinslol

don't worry, that won't happen. Razz
avatar
BWardboy88
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 5784
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Daxam_Stark on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
Daxam_Stark wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:>Mike Bliss in the 10 this week.
>All of my why.

Really hope he doesn't park, looks like he has sponsorship, so maybe he won't

He won't, this week the 10 will be Bliss's 44 while the 91 becomes what the 10 usually is.

I see Ali is in the 75. Thank god. He was so pathetically awful last time he was in the 41 he made Derek White look fast.

On another note, I fail to understand why some people on here dislike parkers but support MORGAN SHEPHERD. In what universe does that make ANY sense at all?

1. Okay, gotcha. Didn't see the 91.

2. Completely agree.

3. Cause Morgan tries to run the full race as much as he can, even without sponsorship. If you notice, he usually (not always, but usually) parks around halfway through a race. He tries to go as far as he can, instead of saying "Oh screw it, I'm just going ten laps and parking." He's also a crime-fighter at age 70. Who wouldn't love that?

The crime fighter thing was HILARIOUS. I won't deny that, and Morgan was indeed a good driver at one point. But from 2002 onward to around 2008 I think,((and restarted this year)) Morgan was Parker. Morgan bumped Carl Long out of NUMEROUS races Carl was set to go the distance in while Morgan ran 20 or so laps and parked. He even ADMITTED IT HIMSELF that he was parking for cash. Not to race later on, but for cash. Morgan also wasn't the nicest of people to anyone who worked for him. I can't tolerate jackarses who treat the people who work very hard for them like crap. Morgan's also a liar. He claimed for years that he had no money to run the distance while he kept on buying brand new haulers, was buying Superspeedway cars, short track cars, etc. But couldn't buy tires. He even had cars donated to him from HARVICK. Nowadays, there's irony afoot
and now he's getting bumped out by other Parkers. ((Cuz I can't judge if he'll park or not if he DNQs all the time.))

Speaking of Carl, I'll be so mad if Ali gets to run the distance and tool around in the 75 when Carl has never gotten an opportunity to run the distance in that car despite the fact he's done everything Ware's asked him to do.

TriStar's probably going to do this this weekend

14- Race
19- Race
44- Race ((This is more of a TBR car I believe, as Blankenship ran one of TBR's NNS Chevys last time he raced NNS if I recall correctly))
10- Race
91- Park ((Though they may let him go for it seeing as ALL of the other cars are sponsored.

Daxam_Stark
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by RACECAR on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:35 am

Wait a damn minute...Sandra Turner owns the 43 car? Morgan Shepard owns the 3 car? The hell...Neutral

avatar
RACECAR
Legend
Legend

Posts : 815
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Dan Mackay on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:10 am

point buying is a wonderful thing, isnt it
avatar
Dan Mackay
Champion
Champion

Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere

View user profile http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by BWardboy88 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:20 am

With the amount of Cup drivers I see in this field, there's cause for just one-word:

CUPPIEFRICKINWINSLOL
avatar
BWardboy88
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 5784
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:30 am

RACECAR wrote:Wait a damn minute...Sandra Turner owns the 43 car? Morgan Shepard owns the 3 car? The hell...Neutral

Owner points to get into the field at the start of the year, the #43 used the #32s 2011 points, and the #3 used the #89 2011 points. In 2013, you'll see them owned by Richard Petty and Richard Childress respectively.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Danica's theme for this weekend:

avatar
Vincent Giacalone
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1263
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by RealRacer4 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:01 pm

I guess I'm the first person on here that realizes it's supposed to be spelt O'Reilly instead of O'Riley. Razz

RealRacer4
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Rykia on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:44 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:Danica's theme for this weekend:


So much win.

And to Daxam, I was only judging based off of the last few years Morgan has raced, where he's actually tried to go the full distance.
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2544
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Daxam_Stark on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:08 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
Nascarboy426 wrote:Danica's theme for this weekend:


So much win.

And to Daxam, I was only judging based off of the last few years Morgan has raced, where he's actually tried to go the full distance.

Morgan's parked around Lap 40 almost every single time he's managed to qualify for a race this year. Whether that's due to the DNQs piling up or not remains to be seen. 2011, yes, you'd be correct. 2008 and 2009 he parked every race he didn't have sponsors for((Hence why I don't believe that he ran "without sponsorship the past few years")), and the only reason he didn't park all of the 2010 season was because he teamed up with Childress to keep points up for when Bowyer attempted a race. His 89 parked almost all of 2010 though with Chapman.

Daxam_Stark
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Alpineopossum on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:22 pm

I think Bliss will run the full race. Look at his sponsor. He's gone from "Bordeaux Butt Paste" to "Radisson Hotels and Suites". Mike's moved up in the world (I'm a fan of Mike Bliss)

It's a shame we haven't scene John Jackson. Scottish for the win!
avatar
Alpineopossum
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1842
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Cleveland

View user profile http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Chives2112 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:52 am

Apparently Nur Ali was not approved to run the race, and that Ware is currently looking for a replacement?
avatar
Chives2112
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:56 am

Chives2112 wrote:Apparently Nur Ali was not approved to run the race, and that Ware is currently looking for a replacement?
inb5 Alta says Black Koch.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by RACECAR on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:05 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
RACECAR wrote:Wait a damn minute...Sandra Turner owns the 43 car? Morgan Shepard owns the 3 car? The hell...Neutral

Owner points to get into the field at the start of the year, the #43 used the #32s 2011 points, and the #3 used the #89 2011 points. In 2013, you'll see them owned by Richard Petty and Richard Childress respectively.

Ok. So that also explains why despite KHI being absorbed into RCR, Delana Harvick still owns the 2 & 33 car?
avatar
RACECAR
Legend
Legend

Posts : 815
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Daxam_Stark on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Alpineopossum wrote:I think Bliss will run the full race. Look at his sponsor. He's gone from "Bordeaux Butt Paste" to "Radisson Hotels and Suites". Mike's moved up in the world (I'm a fan of Mike Bliss)

It's a shame we haven't scene John Jackson. Scottish for the win!

This x1000

Curious, when did Bordeaux Butt Paste sponsor Bliss? The only two drivers I remember seeing them sponsor were Jeremy Clements and Kim Crosby


Daxam_Stark
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:38 pm

RACECAR wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
RACECAR wrote:Wait a damn minute...Sandra Turner owns the 43 car? Morgan Shepard owns the 3 car? The hell...Neutral

Owner points to get into the field at the start of the year, the #43 used the #32s 2011 points, and the #3 used the #89 2011 points. In 2013, you'll see them owned by Richard Petty and Richard Childress respectively.

Ok. So that also explains why despite KHI being absorbed into RCR, Delana Harvick still owns the 2 & 33 car?
Yep.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by conrail1990 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:09 pm

The race just started, but heres my prediction.

Spoiler:
Good win Kyle
avatar
conrail1990
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1062
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 26
Location : The Cal-de-sac (Delaware)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by antknee on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Wow, Danicur is in the Top 10? How long before that changes?

_________________
antknee@ernhrtfanracing.com
avatar
antknee
Admin

Posts : 512
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 104
Location : Dallas, TX (The Colony)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by navycook75 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:09 pm

antknee wrote:Wow, Danicur is in the Top 10? How long before that changes?
well she has Sonic the Hedgehog on her car...
avatar
navycook75
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 4891
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by crl on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:20 pm

navycook75 wrote:
antknee wrote:Wow, Danicur is in the Top 10? How long before that changes?
well she has Sonic the Hedgehog on her car...


_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by AntmanB on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Umad Denny?
Umad Austin?
avatar
AntmanB
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Lucstar88 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Good win 4 harvick

Denny shut ur damm mouth... Austin got his ride BY HIS SKILL
U GOT IT BY BEING A CUP DRIVER... oh btw shouldn't you focus on UR CHAMIONSHIP not about rising stars who want a Cup ride
he's acting like he did w Kes
avatar
Lucstar88
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2664
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Lucstar88 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:Good win 4 harvick

Denny shut ur damm mouth... Austin got his ride BY HIS SKILL
U GOT IT BY BEING A CUP DRIVER... oh btw shouldn't you focus on UR CHAMIONSHIP not about rising stars who want a Cup ride
he's acting like he did w Kes

& That folks was my rant of the weekend
avatar
Lucstar88
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2664
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Alta on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:09 pm

QQ Hamlin. When your a cuppie whining about a nationwide driver ACTUALLY RACING YOU...You have no room to complain.
avatar
Alta
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3944
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by GamerAzuzu on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Been quite a theme with drivers at JGR...
avatar
GamerAzuzu
Champion
Champion

Posts : 616
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24
Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Chives2112 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Facebook has become pretty amusing thanks to Hamlin and Dillon...
avatar
Chives2112
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Alta on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Chives2112 wrote:Facebook has become pretty amusing thanks to Hamlin and Dillon...
Seriously i'm laughing hard right now.
avatar
Alta
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3944
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by crl on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:01 pm

GamerAzuzu wrote:Been quite a theme with drivers at JGR...

You mean, whiny, overrated dickheads who couldn't win a Cup championship if you put it in their hands? Sounds about right.

CAN'T WAIT for Kenseth to blow Kyle and Denny out of the water next year...

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by pennst24 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Alta wrote:
Chives2112 wrote:Facebook has become pretty amusing thanks to Hamlin and Dillon...
Seriously i'm laughing hard right now.

Same people over and over again too.....typical. Laughing
avatar
pennst24
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1239
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by GamerAzuzu on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:08 pm

crl wrote:
GamerAzuzu wrote:Been quite a theme with drivers at JGR...

You mean, whiny, overrated dickheads who couldn't win a Cup championship if you put it in their hands? Sounds about right.

CAN'T WAIT for Kenseth to blow Kyle and Denny out of the water next year...

Not only that but cuppies that run the nationwide series tend to have a problem with Nationwide drivers actually RACING them.... (see: Logano)
avatar
GamerAzuzu
Champion
Champion

Posts : 616
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24
Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Alta on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:26 am

pennst24 wrote:
Alta wrote:
Chives2112 wrote:Facebook has become pretty amusing thanks to Hamlin and Dillon...
Seriously i'm laughing hard right now.

Same people over and over again too.....typical. Laughing
It scares me that people actually think Hamlin was right.
avatar
Alta
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3944
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Mother of Invention on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:37 am

Do you guys remember Austin at Bristol in August?


Austin was Bound to piss a Cuppie off sometime sooner or later.





avatar
Mother of Invention
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by BWardboy88 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:31 am

This is what the Top 10 would look like if their we're no non-points scoring drivers in the race:

1. Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
2. Austin Dillon
3. Sam Hornish Jr.
4. Justin Allgaier
5. Kevin Swindell
6. Elliott Sadler
7. Cole Whitt
8. Brad Sweet
9. Danica Patrick
10. Kenny Wallace
avatar
BWardboy88
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 5784
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Alta on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:41 am

BWardboy88 wrote:This is what the Top 10 would look like if their we're no non-points scoring drivers in the race:

1. Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
2. Austin Dillon
3. Sam Hornish Jr.
4. Justin Allgaier
5. Kevin Swindell
6. Elliott Sadler
7. Cole Whitt
8. Brad Sweet
9. Danica Patrick
10. Kenny Wallace
What about Ryan Blaney?
avatar
Alta
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3944
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by BWardboy88 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:43 am

Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:This is what the Top 10 would look like if their we're no non-points scoring drivers in the race:

1. Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
2. Austin Dillon
3. Sam Hornish Jr.
4. Justin Allgaier
5. Kevin Swindell
6. Elliott Sadler
7. Cole Whitt
8. Brad Sweet
9. Danica Patrick
10. Kenny Wallace
What about Ryan Blaney?

he doesn't score any points because he runs mostly in the Trucks Series.
avatar
BWardboy88
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 5784
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by navycook75 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:49 am

Good Win Ryan Blaney
avatar
navycook75
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 4891
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by bartman97 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:56 am

Denny Hamlin's a tool, seriously are you going to expect a Nationwide driver to get better by a cuppie calling them out in that kind of fashion?
avatar
bartman97
Legend
Legend

Posts : 805
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:25 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:This is what the Top 10 would look like if their we're no non-points scoring drivers in the race:

1. Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
2. Austin Dillon
3. Sam Hornish Jr.
4. Justin Allgaier
5. Kevin Swindell
6. Elliott Sadler
7. Cole Whitt
8. Brad Sweet
9. Danica Patrick
10. Kenny Wallace
What about Ryan Blaney?

he doesn't score any points because he runs mostly in the Trucks Series.
Wrong, classified as a Nationwide driver.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by BWardboy88 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:43 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:This is what the Top 10 would look like if their we're no non-points scoring drivers in the race:

1. Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
2. Austin Dillon
3. Sam Hornish Jr.
4. Justin Allgaier
5. Kevin Swindell
6. Elliott Sadler
7. Cole Whitt
8. Brad Sweet
9. Danica Patrick
10. Kenny Wallace
What about Ryan Blaney?

he doesn't score any points because he runs mostly in the Trucks Series.
Wrong, classified as a Nationwide driver.

I saw he has points in the Trucks Series, but not in Nationwide Series. Surely that's true isn't it?
avatar
BWardboy88
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 5784
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Metro 6r4 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:45 am

.
avatar
Metro 6r4
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1025
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:This is what the Top 10 would look like if their we're no non-points scoring drivers in the race:

1. Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
2. Austin Dillon
3. Sam Hornish Jr.
4. Justin Allgaier
5. Kevin Swindell
6. Elliott Sadler
7. Cole Whitt
8. Brad Sweet
9. Danica Patrick
10. Kenny Wallace
What about Ryan Blaney?

he doesn't score any points because he runs mostly in the Trucks Series.
Wrong, classified as a Nationwide driver.

I saw he has points in the Trucks Series, but not in Nationwide Series. Surely that's true isn't it?
Well nascar.com is wrong because they originally had Blaney getting 42 points, now they have him getting 0.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by BWardboy88 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:04 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:This is what the Top 10 would look like if their we're no non-points scoring drivers in the race:

1. Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
2. Austin Dillon
3. Sam Hornish Jr.
4. Justin Allgaier
5. Kevin Swindell
6. Elliott Sadler
7. Cole Whitt
8. Brad Sweet
9. Danica Patrick
10. Kenny Wallace
What about Ryan Blaney?

he doesn't score any points because he runs mostly in the Trucks Series.
Wrong, classified as a Nationwide driver.

I saw he has points in the Trucks Series, but not in Nationwide Series. Surely that's true isn't it?
Well nascar.com is wrong because they originally had Blaney getting 42 points, now they have him getting 0.

But he has points in the Trucks Series so this is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very strange.
avatar
BWardboy88
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 5784
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by PKligBKFan on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:28 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:This is what the Top 10 would look like if their we're no non-points scoring drivers in the race:

1. Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
2. Austin Dillon
3. Sam Hornish Jr.
4. Justin Allgaier
5. Kevin Swindell
6. Elliott Sadler
7. Cole Whitt
8. Brad Sweet
9. Danica Patrick
10. Kenny Wallace
What about Ryan Blaney?

he doesn't score any points because he runs mostly in the Trucks Series.
Wrong, classified as a Nationwide driver.

I saw he has points in the Trucks Series, but not in Nationwide Series. Surely that's true isn't it?
Well nascar.com is wrong because they originally had Blaney getting 42 points, now they have him getting 0.

But he has points in the Trucks Series so this is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very strange.

He began running for points in NNS but he made the change to running for points in Truck.
avatar
PKligBKFan
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1381
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Canada. :)

View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:09 am

PKligBKFan wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:This is what the Top 10 would look like if their we're no non-points scoring drivers in the race:

1. Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
2. Austin Dillon
3. Sam Hornish Jr.
4. Justin Allgaier
5. Kevin Swindell
6. Elliott Sadler
7. Cole Whitt
8. Brad Sweet
9. Danica Patrick
10. Kenny Wallace
What about Ryan Blaney?

he doesn't score any points because he runs mostly in the Trucks Series.
Wrong, classified as a Nationwide driver.

I saw he has points in the Trucks Series, but not in Nationwide Series. Surely that's true isn't it?
Well nascar.com is wrong because they originally had Blaney getting 42 points, now they have him getting 0.

But he has points in the Trucks Series so this is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very strange.

He began running for points in NNS but he made the change to running for points in Truck.
That, when doing F1 points I've had him down for both because at different stages of the season he's been classified as one or the other.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: O'Riley Auto Parts Challenge - Nationwide Series

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum