Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners

+47
gone-sovereign
Nascar9fan
RaceCamera
zfitzwater599
The_Wall_91
Dexter249
pepsibottle1
BuddyNixon
Nickpericles(Driver)
NASCARLOVER427
kriswascher97
Mccc457
Lucstar88
TheFallenHaveRisen
bsoyuz
RyanB06
LadyKathy
Kornography
racingfreak1999
BBoy
Chives2112
Jason Hamilton
Backmarker
SnakePlissken
Ceej
Metro 6r4
PackerMan71
Cynon
day500champ1
Tanrar
Mother of Invention
bartman97
pennst24
Dan Mackay
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
JMac525
Alpineopossum
Rykia
navycook75
Magus978
Pyrozooka0
BWard
Ben Atkins
Electric Wolf
f1fan12
gwoodard41
Syzygy
51 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners - Page 20 Empty Re: Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners

Post by Magus978 Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:23 pm

RealTomDelgado: Wasn't what I hoped for today. Gonna have to do better if I want to find a way to steal this championship.

TomDelgadoRacing: Account re-activated after a few years away. Stay tuned. <eyes emoji>
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners - Page 20 Empty Re: Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners

Post by The_Wall_91 Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:27 pm

TLong91: I don't know what the Atkinsssss….guy did, but I need to harness his POWAHHHH

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:14 pm

BenAtkins5: the true smite here wasn't that israel bruce yeeted the entirety of greece... it was the fact i won another race on pit strategy just to really fuck him off

BenAtkins5: he wants to go join satan and take me down but bitch who the fuck invented satan? i did probably idk i didnt read the bible

BenAtkins5: in fact i dont even want to take this fight. i just want to win races on pit strategy! i already know that pisses him off so ill just keep doing that lmaooooo

BenAtkins5: would just like to point out ive won both races since i future endeavoured barney and israel bruce has already sent more drivers into orbit than barney did so i dont regret my decision

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:59 pm

Satansminion39: New Twitter handle...

Satansminion39: Join the crusade today... @BenAtkins5 will be taken down. #FalseProphet #ClevelandGP

Satansminion39: See, @BenAtkins5 isn't the only person that can die, and be fine the next day.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:17 pm

RaceTheoryOnline Conspiracy Theory Show involving Racing: Here is the PROOF that Team Ben Atkins told Israel Bruce to take out Korodovos! >Click Here<

RaceTheoryOnline: Is Ben Atkins hiding a secondary fuel tank to stretch out his fuel?! We believe so! >Click Here<

GWoodard41: FINALLY, I get another decent finish. Shame about Foray though.

DForay96: I was also aiming to go into the pits at the same time Atkins was, just wish I wasn't there or he had been able to get around me before that point. :/
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:34 pm

JonesyBoy: The header broke? All you have to do is pass the ball with your head, how did it break?

Saphisonfire: @JonesyBoy How are you a race car driver?

JonesyBoy; @Saphisonfire I'm a professional afaleet!

Saphisonfire: @JonesyBoy More like a professional idiot

JonesyBoy: @Saphisonfire For someone who hates Stephan, you sure like to poke his master. *Quack Quack*

Saphisonfire: @JonesyBoy Keep that filthy duck away from me

Saphisonfire: @JonesyBoy Twisted Evil <pic of angry duck>
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:39 pm

BenAtkins5: @Satansminion39 you really gonna be this salty since i won a damn race jfc bruh you petty af

BenAtkins5: @RaceTheoryOnline delete your account

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:42 pm

RaceTheoryOnline: @BenAtkins5: No you
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:22 pm

Satansminion39: @BenAtkins5 No, I am salty that your sad little peasant master named Isreal Bruce killed me.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:58 pm

tomwilson: @Satansminion39 as opposed to Isfake Bruce amirite

tomwilson: @BenAtkins5 by the way your fuel wins were totally legit and whoever insults you for those masterful performances is a fucking gremlin #blessup

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by simracerYEA Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Daniel Sharp @Satansminion39: How about grow up and learn how to walk.. let alone drive. @BenAtkins5 has been nothing short of a gentleman and a scholar. Too bad you can't get that through your thick skull. It looks like the only thing that can get through that skull however is a tire barrier.. smh
simracerYEA
simracerYEA
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:11 pm

tomwilson: @Daniel_Sharp lmao when did you get a twitter???

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by simracerYEA Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:13 pm

Daniel Sharp: Hey @tomwilson, I've had one. Glad to see you actually pay attention to me for once. Do I need to also remind you I have been racing all year too?
simracerYEA
simracerYEA
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:16 pm

BenAtkins5: @tomwilson bless u fam gonna magic a bunch of bitches to your place again

BenAtkins5: @Satansminions39 hey there santas minion go deliver some presents with your friend rudolph nerd hahahahahah

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:21 pm

tomwilson: @Daniel_Sharp nah man you're good! Kinda hard to miss a car with a single aid on it out there lol

tomwilson: @BenAtkins5 thanks man! gonna be another fun night

Burkhart51: So thankful to be able to run for @JohnsonRacingOfficial in the Cup Series! Let's get this bread 👀

calejrfan51: @Burkhart51 fuck you you aint the real 51

calejrfan51: PCC died when cale sr died........hasnt been the same since they went to europe...........timeskips........universe ending.................just too much to follow

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by simracerYEA Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:26 pm

Daniel Sharp: Hey @Satansminion39: I bet you, if I had a car like yours, I would finish more races and actually do something more with that equipment. Instead of carelessly throwing away races like you do.. If you want to really @ a driver, do it from inside the car and not from a hospital bed like a baby. If you ever want to swap rides and see who the real driver is, let me know. You'll want to stay in that bed forever, mark my words
simracerYEA
simracerYEA
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:28 pm

BenAtkins5: @Daniel_Sharp nah dude hes tweeting from hell because my mans israel straight up killed him lmao

BenAtkins5: @Daniel_Sharp either that or he's tweeting from fucking santas grotto getting a glass of warm milk and some cookies on santas lap the fucking mong lmao

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by simracerYEA Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:29 pm

Daniel Sharp: @BenAtkins5 lmao! This mans is getting roasted and he is already in hell! This is the content I love to see!
simracerYEA
simracerYEA
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:29 pm

BenAtkins5: @Daniel_Sharp hey man are you dedicated to your wife? because now your not im magicing some bitches to your house too fam

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by simracerYEA Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:31 pm

Daniel Sharp: @BenAtkins5- Bruh, this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship! A round of Aid for all! (Except for @Satansminion39.. fuck that guy lmao)
simracerYEA
simracerYEA
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:15 pm

NottheBestLester: what kind of witchcraft bs did I miss oh wait @Satansminion39 back at it with almost as bad of a handle as his teammate lmfao
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:24 pm

BrianthePokemonMaster: @NottheBestLester Sponsorship my friend...

Satansminion39: @NottheBestLester You're not even important enough to even go to hell. You are doomed. I have the forces of darkness on my side now."

Satansminion39: @DanielSharp Who in the hell are you? Your importance in this universe is so minuscule that @Satan didn't even have you on his radar for eternal admission into Hotel Hell. Come talk to me when you have a PCC Championship, fool!

Last edited by f1fan12 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:14 am

tomwilson: man if korodovos is the best satan can do then he's got some personnel issues down there

Satan: @tomwilson yeah unfortunately you're right man, hitler was busy so I had to make due with what I could get ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:06 pm

PalomaIan: There's nothing in the world like Action Park! #PCCCapeCod #NewSponsor #ActionPark
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:23 pm

AccelMotorsports: We are focusing on running in the PCC lites in the 2017 season! We already know that we're going to be relegated, so why not start preparing now?

AccelMotorsports: Also, @GWoodard41, we're terminating your contract at the end of the season, you're costing us too much money!

GWoodard41: @AccelMotorsports Seriously?! You bastards blew all the money that I and Plissken have been bringing in with our WELL FUNDED sponsorship packages! Honest to god, we'd be doing better if you didn't cut corners or actually paid for decent equipment!

LycoiaMotorsOfficial: @AccelMotorsports You do realize that it's also @GWoodard41 who is the one we're supporting with manufacturer support, correct? He's been the one who had been trying to work out a deal between your organization and our collection department.

LycoiaMotorsOfficial: @GWoodard41 Just so you know, we've got your back and will support whatever team that you're able to secure a ride with.

GWoodard41: Thanks @LycoiaMotorsOfficial, I also heard back from a majority of current sponsors and potential companies that have expressed their support. I was going to try to get them to sign on with @AccelMotorsports but NOOOOOOOO I get thrown under the proverbial bus! Hopefully Plissken finds a decent ride as well, it's a shame the team treated us both like this...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:45 pm

PrinceTlas: Hello undeveloped acne-bags. Your future supreme leader, Prince Tlas is here, speaking to you. Bow down to my holiness. Recently, I was informed of a pathetic debate going on about whether Pineapples should go on Pizza's or not. Well, if you support that, better get your pineapples now, because they will be outlawed when I come to power Ownership of a pineapple is punishable by death by volcano.  

Satansminion39: @APhillips71 Your room in hell has been reserved. It overlooks the abyss of impiousness. Upon your arrival, you are also qualified for a complimentary bloody mary.

Satansminion39: @everyone If you retweet this, you will get free cable subscription to your room in hell. Channels include, The Hallmark Channel, TLC, ESPNNews, Fox News, and 'Real Talk with Karl Wenesday.'
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:47 pm

Ryan Matthews @RyanMatthews
@SatansMinion39 WHO DAFUQ PINGED ME?

Everyone @everyone
@SatansMinion39 Who are you, and what the hell do you want?
Retweeted 1,230,000,000+ times
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:58 pm

RealTomDelgado: Glad I'm getting out after this season. I don't particularly have any fucks left to give.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:31 pm

FitzwaterAustralia59: welp that didnt go well as planned
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:35 am

@BrianThePokemonMaster: Isn't winning the round of Indianapolis like important... where's the milk, where is the parade girl, where are the bricks I have to kiss?

@PalomaIan: Don't let those crazy stories scare you off... Action Park is totally safe, and fun for the whole family! #CapeCodSponsor

@PrinceTlas: @everyone Puny earthlings, Ohio will be eliminated #Octobersixth2016
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:41 pm

TyWarnerCAMM: After exiting his car, cameras saw @Juvenile65 toss his head and neck restraint at the crew/garage stall of @RealTomDelgado. Shouted something and officials got in their way before they went for Juveno.

"[You] Should [expletive] retire before I make you first." #pcccup

Last edited by Electric Wolf on Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:43 pm

Saphisonfire: @JonesyBoy got a top 10. What? Neutral

JonesyBoy: @Saphisonfire Puts me up to 2, just like you. And you say you're a better driver Laughing Razz
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:01 am

PalomaLenny: Hey everyone! Recovery has gone pretty well so I hope to be back in the car by Decatur, Charlotte at the latest. I've been watching the talented guys who have been filling in and I'm impressed! Are the seats hot in here or is it just me? #brightfuture

TheTexasTwister3: Proud to announce that Walmart and Wells Fargo have both come aboard to sponsor me for the next two seasons! For every Top 20 finish I get, I will be donating $3,000 towards charity. If I win or get a Top 5, it will hop to $10K! I'm beyond excited for a great opportunity and we hope to accomplish great things together!

CapoGianunzio: Eun Yong Kim will no longer be driving for us after Catalunya and we wish him all of the best luck. We will announce a new driver soon. Stay tuned...
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:04 pm

RealTomDelgado: I do not answer to the cries of a child. The sooner Juveno grows up, the better off his career will be. Talented driver, but a terrible temper like that will make sure he never reaches a certain point in the hierarchy.

RealTomDelgado: That said, I'm not too hard to find if he wants to throw everything away. If you're intent on ending my life, I suggest you don't miss with your one and only shot to do so.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:38 am

NottheBestLester: No shock that I don't answer to you either. Anyway, I've got some news that I cannot discuss right now but it is about next season and I'm super excited for when it finally comes out!
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:47 pm

PCC CUP - CAPE CAWD:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:56 pm

Saphisonfire: What the fuck was that Lambert? You're a former champion and you drove like you had never driven a fucking car before. Fucking idiot.

JMarsh18: @JonesyBoy what were you doing today?

JonesyBoy: @JMarsh18 Car stopped working after I punted Jefferson. I've seen Stephan move faster than he did.

JMarsh18: @JonesyBoy Maybe you shouldn't have hit him then?

JonesyBoy: @JMarsh18 Probably not. Shit happens. Next race
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:44 am

TyWarnerCAMM: Nikolas Marchankov recently sat down with me in beautiful Stavelot, Belgium as the #PCCEurope series heads to the prestigious Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. Said that this season "has been a struggle" and he "hopes [he] and the team can finish the year out well."

I couldn't help but ask about what happened in France and he simply smiled.

"Is magic. Do not ask."
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:15 am

GWoodard41: If Accelerator Motorsports gets out of relegation, there'll likely be a huge shake-up in the team management or even the team splitting up during the off-season.

GWoodard41: The team's management has been piss-poor, they've done everything in their power to screw us over.

GWoodard41: Dan [Foray] has told me he's planning on going to the lights series next season, so we will likely get a new third driver if we're able to get in the cup series next year.

GWoodard41: Whatever happens, I've been told by Lycoia that we're getting all new equipment including a new chassis.

GWoodard41: I'm also getting a new primary sponsor, Starstream Satellite Radio. My family's trucking firm is going to be an associate sponsor and a multitude of companies have signed on to be teritiary sponsors.

GWoodard41: I've been told that Kurt [Plissken] will be getting sponsored by a whole new sponsor package as well. Everyone who wants the team to do better instead of squandering it are hoping that we can get out of relegation even if it's just by a few points. It would be one hell of a comeback.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:05 pm

Spoiler:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:21 pm

Round of Quincy:

-------

https://efr1.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=6531
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20