How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by Metro 6r4 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:22 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:"Robert Nelson has retired after winning 10 consecutive Sprint Cup Championships, and 360 Sprint Cup races, 360 poles, 9 Daytona Shootouts, 9 Duels, and 10 All-Star Races, from 2013-22.




A man can dream ;_;

"After being taken on as Marcus Ambrose's protege.
avatar
Metro 6r4
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1025
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by day500champ1 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:01 pm

Cynon wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:10 years from now. Most of the members of this forum will have stopped watching NASCAR because they were bored to death or moved to following another sport in depth.

Do you just TRY to start problems because people don't share your opinion?

Don't feed the troll. Especially since he isn't very good at it.

I didn't mean for this to sound like trolling Cooper (I hate that anyway), but I think this is what is going to happen.

Unfortunately, NASCAR's fan base is shrinking so is it not realistic to think that some but not all members could just say that's it I'm done?

I mean just look at the race thread for Charlotte. If NASCAR continues as is (trust me nothing is going change in terms of the schedule) then I wouldn't be surprised to see one thread for the entire NASCAR season with about maybe 2 or 3 posters.

I'm just sick of people jumping down my throat cause I post about something I don't like.
avatar
day500champ1
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2308
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 26
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by Ben Atkins on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:25 pm

day500champ1 wrote:I'm just sick of people jumping down my throat cause I post about something I don't like.

Pot calling the kettle black there.

You tend to jump on people quite a lot though when they post something they don't like. They'll share their opinion on the race, and you'll call them out for saying it's boring.

Kinda back on topic; Marcos Ambrose will finally win at a track other than the Glen in 2053, where he will win at Martinsville being the only car Clint Bowyer didn't hit. (I'm sorry if something like this has already been said, I haven't read the thread too much honestly.)

_________________


NR2003 Online Wins: 120 (Latest - ISARS Energy Showdown V2 at Orlando International Speedway [04/01/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 79 (Latest - GOMA F5 at Vancouver [03/24/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 18 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Watkins Glen [08/03/16])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
avatar
Ben Atkins
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 4466
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Cheshire, ENG

View user profile http://www.cobaltdesigns.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by PYLrulz on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:39 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
Cynon wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:10 years from now. Most of the members of this forum will have stopped watching NASCAR because they were bored to death or moved to following another sport in depth.

Do you just TRY to start problems because people don't share your opinion?

Don't feed the troll. Especially since he isn't very good at it.

I didn't mean for this to sound like trolling Cooper (I hate that anyway), but I think this is what is going to happen.

Unfortunately, NASCAR's fan base is shrinking so is it not realistic to think that some but not all members could just say that's it I'm done?

I mean just look at the race thread for Charlotte. If NASCAR continues as is (trust me nothing is going change in terms of the schedule) then I wouldn't be surprised to see one thread for the entire NASCAR season with about maybe 2 or 3 posters.

I'm just sick of people jumping down my throat cause I post about something I don't like.

But it's safe to assume most all of us are race fans, so F1 and Indy is still around for us.
avatar
PYLrulz
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2050
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 32
Location : Mountville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by Alta on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:17 pm

"After Jimmie Johnson retires in 2062, He will open an ice cream shop...Cause let's be honest that's the only thing more VANILLA then him."
avatar
Alta
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3946
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by Chives2112 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Alta wrote:"After Jimmie Johnson retires in 2062, He will open an ice cream shop...Cause let's be honest that's the only thing more VANILLA then him."
My sides. Laughing
avatar
Chives2112
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Metro 6r4 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:"Robert Nelson has retired after winning 10 consecutive Sprint Cup Championships, and 360 Sprint Cup races, 360 poles, 9 Daytona Shootouts, 9 Duels, and 10 All-Star Races, from 2013-22.




A man can dream ;_;

"After being taken on as Marcus Ambrose's protege.
Who's Marcus Ambrose? Is related to Jeff Gordan? Razz
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by day500champ1 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:I'm just sick of people jumping down my throat cause I post about something I don't like.

Pot calling the kettle black there.

You tend to jump on people quite a lot though when they post something they don't like. They'll share their opinion on the race, and you'll call them out for saying it's boring.

Kinda back on topic; Marcos Ambrose will finally win at a track other than the Glen in 2053, where he will win at Martinsville being the only car Clint Bowyer didn't hit. (I'm sorry if something like this has already been said, I haven't read the thread too much honestly.)

Yeah I know I can be a hypocrite and I'm trying to stop myself from doing that.

Anyway getting back on topic. If Ambrose is going to win on an oval, I think it would be Michigan. He has had good runs there in the past.
avatar
day500champ1
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2308
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 26
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by Casey Lester on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:49 pm

crl wrote:Dancing Gangnam Style will replace burnouts as victory celebrations.

Laughing
avatar
Casey Lester
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : The part of NY nobody cares about

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by BWardboy88 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:53 pm

In 2014, John Wes Townley will be in Sprint Cup showing how reckless he is, while Johanna Long will be the most popular Female driver in NASCAR (yes, I did say Female driver).
avatar
BWardboy88
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 5786
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by Casey Lester on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Alta wrote:"After Jimmie Johnson retires in 2062, He will open an ice cream shop...Cause let's be honest that's the only thing more VANILLA then him."

Laughed so freaking hard at this...

BWardboy88 wrote:In 2014, John Wes Townley will be in Sprint Cup showing how reckless he is, while Johanna Long will be the most popular Female driver in NASCAR (yes, I did say Female driver).

Who would pick Townley up? FAS Lane? Johanna is gaining some fans, but Danica is way in the lead for the time being. (Even someone in my art class said they only watch NASCAR for Danica, which I think is a load of bullcrap.)
avatar
Casey Lester
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : The part of NY nobody cares about

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by RealRacer4 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Alta wrote:"After Jimmie Johnson retires in 2062, He will open an ice cream shop...Cause let's be honest that's the only thing more VANILLA then him."

^That's going to be really hard to top that post. Damn, that was brilliant. Laughing Laughing Laughing

RealRacer4
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by BWardboy88 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Alta wrote:"After Jimmie Johnson retires in 2062, He will open an ice cream shop...Cause let's be honest that's the only thing more VANILLA then him."

best post here so far. Very Happy
avatar
BWardboy88
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 5786
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by GamerAzuzu on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Damn the only thing I can think of would be

2025:

Villeneuve gets a sprint cup ride, Montreal has a date in the Chase
Villeneuve spins Dale Jr on the hairpin at the last lap of the Montreal Cup race for the lead, riot ensues afterwards.
Villeneuve gets booed like hell because the next chase race was at Talladega, gets turned by Jr on the last lap
Both are in contention for the Championship at the last race in Auto Club, they both wreck each other out of the race, and third place in the chase, Blake Koch wins both the race and the Championship (and its his first career win at that)

and since it's on ESPN, the coverage ends immediately to bring you another game of handegg.
avatar
GamerAzuzu
Champion
Champion

Posts : 617
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24
Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum