Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

+29
Ben Atkins
Metro 6r4
PKligBKFan
Rykia
Electric Wolf
Alpineopossum
f1fan12
AntmanB
24batista24
Syzygy
Ceej
Tanrar
Magus978
Cardinals5
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
BBoy
JMac525
Alta
Racerfan275
Dan Mackay
crl
navycook75
pepsibottle1
conrail1990
RealRacer4
day500champ1
Cynon
pennst24
Vincent Giacalone
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of... - Page 2 Empty Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by Metro 6r4 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:22 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:"Robert Nelson has retired after winning 10 consecutive Sprint Cup Championships, and 360 Sprint Cup races, 360 poles, 9 Daytona Shootouts, 9 Duels, and 10 All-Star Races, from 2013-22.

A man can dream ;_;

"After being taken on as Marcus Ambrose's protege.
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of... - Page 2 Empty Re: How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of...

Post by day500champ1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:01 pm

Cynon wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:10 years from now. Most of the members of this forum will have stopped watching NASCAR because they were bored to death or moved to following another sport in depth.

Do you just TRY to start problems because people don't share your opinion?

Don't feed the troll. Especially since he isn't very good at it.

I didn't mean for this to sound like trolling Cooper (I hate that anyway), but I think this is what is going to happen.

Unfortunately, NASCAR's fan base is shrinking so is it not realistic to think that some but not all members could just say that's it I'm done?

I mean just look at the race thread for Charlotte. If NASCAR continues as is (trust me nothing is going change in terms of the schedule) then I wouldn't be surprised to see one thread for the entire NASCAR season with about maybe 2 or 3 posters.

I'm just sick of people jumping down my throat cause I post about something I don't like.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:25 pm

day500champ1 wrote:I'm just sick of people jumping down my throat cause I post about something I don't like.

Pot calling the kettle black there.

You tend to jump on people quite a lot though when they post something they don't like. They'll share their opinion on the race, and you'll call them out for saying it's boring.

Kinda back on topic; Marcos Ambrose will finally win at a track other than the Glen in 2053, where he will win at Martinsville being the only car Clint Bowyer didn't hit. (I'm sorry if something like this has already been said, I haven't read the thread too much honestly.)

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:39 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
Cynon wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:10 years from now. Most of the members of this forum will have stopped watching NASCAR because they were bored to death or moved to following another sport in depth.

Do you just TRY to start problems because people don't share your opinion?

Don't feed the troll. Especially since he isn't very good at it.

I didn't mean for this to sound like trolling Cooper (I hate that anyway), but I think this is what is going to happen.

Unfortunately, NASCAR's fan base is shrinking so is it not realistic to think that some but not all members could just say that's it I'm done?

I mean just look at the race thread for Charlotte. If NASCAR continues as is (trust me nothing is going change in terms of the schedule) then I wouldn't be surprised to see one thread for the entire NASCAR season with about maybe 2 or 3 posters.

I'm just sick of people jumping down my throat cause I post about something I don't like.

But it's safe to assume most all of us are race fans, so F1 and Indy is still around for us.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:17 pm

"After Jimmie Johnson retires in 2062, He will open an ice cream shop...Cause let's be honest that's the only thing more VANILLA then him."
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Alta wrote:"After Jimmie Johnson retires in 2062, He will open an ice cream shop...Cause let's be honest that's the only thing more VANILLA then him."
My sides. Laughing
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Metro 6r4 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:"Robert Nelson has retired after winning 10 consecutive Sprint Cup Championships, and 360 Sprint Cup races, 360 poles, 9 Daytona Shootouts, 9 Duels, and 10 All-Star Races, from 2013-22.

A man can dream ;_;

"After being taken on as Marcus Ambrose's protege.
Who's Marcus Ambrose? Is related to Jeff Gordan? Razz
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:I'm just sick of people jumping down my throat cause I post about something I don't like.

Pot calling the kettle black there.

You tend to jump on people quite a lot though when they post something they don't like. They'll share their opinion on the race, and you'll call them out for saying it's boring.

Kinda back on topic; Marcos Ambrose will finally win at a track other than the Glen in 2053, where he will win at Martinsville being the only car Clint Bowyer didn't hit. (I'm sorry if something like this has already been said, I haven't read the thread too much honestly.)

Yeah I know I can be a hypocrite and I'm trying to stop myself from doing that.

Anyway getting back on topic. If Ambrose is going to win on an oval, I think it would be Michigan. He has had good runs there in the past.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:49 pm

crl wrote:Dancing Gangnam Style will replace burnouts as victory celebrations.

Laughing
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:53 pm

In 2014, John Wes Townley will be in Sprint Cup showing how reckless he is, while Johanna Long will be the most popular Female driver in NASCAR (yes, I did say Female driver). How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of... - Page 2 215644238
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Alta wrote:"After Jimmie Johnson retires in 2062, He will open an ice cream shop...Cause let's be honest that's the only thing more VANILLA then him."

Laughed so freaking hard at this...

BWardboy88 wrote:In 2014, John Wes Townley will be in Sprint Cup showing how reckless he is, while Johanna Long will be the most popular Female driver in NASCAR (yes, I did say Female driver). How will NASCAR look in the far-off year of... - Page 2 215644238

Who would pick Townley up? FAS Lane? Johanna is gaining some fans, but Danica is way in the lead for the time being. (Even someone in my art class said they only watch NASCAR for Danica, which I think is a load of bullcrap.)
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:03 pm

^That's going to be really hard to top that post. Damn, that was brilliant. Laughing Laughing Laughing

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:04 pm

best post here so far. Very Happy
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Damn the only thing I can think of would be

2025:

Villeneuve gets a sprint cup ride, Montreal has a date in the Chase
Villeneuve spins Dale Jr on the hairpin at the last lap of the Montreal Cup race for the lead, riot ensues afterwards.
Villeneuve gets booed like hell because the next chase race was at Talladega, gets turned by Jr on the last lap
Both are in contention for the Championship at the last race in Auto Club, they both wreck each other out of the race, and third place in the chase, Blake Koch wins both the race and the Championship (and its his first career win at that)

and since it's on ESPN, the coverage ends immediately to bring you another game of handegg.
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2