Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zing Energy 300 Pre-Race

+6
Pyrozooka0
Kornography
Finnish909
24batista24
navycook75
Ceej
10 posters

Go down

Zing Energy 300 Pre-Race Empty Zing Energy 300 Pre-Race

Post by Ceej Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Leckliter to drive #78 in parade laps

In the first race after Scott Morales' untimely passing, TM Master Cup driver Dan Leckliter has been given Groves Racing's blessings to pace the field in Morales' #78 car during the parade laps as a tribute to him.

Leckliter and Morales raced sprint cars together, and were very good friends in the time that they knew each other. Leckliter has not yet offered a comment on this deal.

Aside from Leckliter's tribute laps, Groves Racing will not participate in the remaining three races.

Mandated chassis reinforcements coming?

ARLA engineers are reportedly looking into requiring a reinforced chassis in the wake of Scott Morales' fatal accident.

Morales' injuries are believed to have occurred when his car was pushed into the end of the pit wall at Orange County by Bill Tissom, crushing the chassis. Most engineers agree that had Morales not been followed into the wall, he would have survived, and possibly gotten out of the car under his own power. However, an investigation is still pending.

One possible solution that is being discussed is an extra set of bars running down the length of the cockpit, which some teams have already been using since the beginning of the year. However, other teams have not installed the extra bars because they add approximately 200 pounds to the weight of the car.

Driver changes at New York

Todd Stater and Bill Tissom have voluntarily stepped out of their own cars, the #15 Green Racing Inglesby and the #07 7-Key Tonare respectively, starting with the Zing Energy 300, and are expected to not return for the remainder of the year. They were both involved in the Scott Morales accident, and have reportedly stepped out for emotional reasons rather than any injuries that they may have suffered in the accident.

Dan Richards will drive the #07 in place of Tissom, his fellow Tonare teammate, and Hungarian freelance driver Lenore Scurry will replace Stater in the #15.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Zing Energy 300 Pre-Race Empty Re: Zing Energy 300 Pre-Race

Post by navycook75 Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Leckliter ecstatic to honor fallen friend in New York
Longtime friend Daniel Leckliter requested on Monday if he could honor his friend in the parade laps for race 1 of the Zing Energy 300 at the New York Autoring, and he gets his wish.

"Me and Scott were bros, he was one of those friends who you would do anything for, I just never imagined that this would of been one of those things."

Morales' wife, TM Lights driver Andrea Kinasa is said to run the #78 car next year.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by 24batista24 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:59 am

Just curious. Who deleted my post? Ceej allowed me to post that.
24batista24
24batista24
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by 24batista24 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Scurry says some bold comments

Lenore Scurry was asked to comment about her new team. "I think this team needs someone that wants to go balls deep every lap. Not someone who pussies out like fucking Todd Stater. Shit fucking happens and you just need to deal with it."

EFR RULE: "Keep in mind that some *insert offline league here* drivers may occasionally violate said rule, but as aforementioned, context is understood, they're fictional people, not real at all. Mimicking that behavior will earn you a swift exit."
24batista24
24batista24
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Hunter Xanders & Jeffery Finguy's comments on two controversies

Both drivers Hunter Xanders & Jeffery Finguy's comments on the controversial weekend at the Orange County 200 at New York. Even though these two were speculated for 2013, these two have a few words to say in a press meeting at Detroit from a charity event.

"Look, I might not be a person that looks like a big lard of an ass. But I've honestly know that when Scott's car hit that hard, I knew then that something will change. Now I'm hearing his passing just before this, on well me & my pals debuting here in the Elite Series. I mean good god, this was unsuspected. Well for me, & Finguy, both of our prayers will go to him & the Morales' family" -Xanders

"...this story, well. A friend told me that life is like racing. Every turn might be a chance of success, of unfortunately, what happened to Morales. Or what a stalker trying to act like me did at NY. But all that aside, my dad J.F. Finguy unfortunately pasted before I was interested at ARLA before 2011. Heck even a guy who was my mentor passed during a race in a past series. But as Xanders had said, my thoughts & prayers are with Morales & his family." -Finguy

Finnish909
Finnish909
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Zins to have controversial paint scheme for New York

Zachary Zins shocked the ARLA community by showing up to the track with a new set of phrases on the car which appeared to question the death of Scott Morales. Some of the phrases included "EXPLOSIONS AT THE BASE OF THE CAR!" and "HE'S NOT DEAD!". Zins has already posted numerous theories on his website NewWorldOrphans.com, stating "WATCH THE REPLAY, SEEK THE TRUTH! A MANNEQUIN WAS IN THE CAR!", which has led to numerous death threats. It has already been announced that extra security measures will be taken around Zins for the remainder of the season.
Kornography
Kornography
Development Series Rookie

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Kornography wrote:Zins to have controversial paint scheme for New York

Zachary Zins shocked the ARLA community by showing up to the track with a new set of phrases on the car which appeared to question the death of Scott Morales. Some of the phrases included "EXPLOSIONS AT THE BASE OF THE CAR!" and "HE'S NOT DEAD!". Zins has already posted numerous theories on his website NewWorldOrphans.com, stating "WATCH THE REPLAY, SEEK THE TRUTH! A MANNEQUIN WAS IN THE CAR!", which has led to numerous death threats. It has already been announced that extra security measures will be taken around Zins for the remainder of the season.

Best. Paintscheme. EVAR!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Zing Energy 300 Pre-Race 4276145973 bounce Maniacal Laughter What a Face Question Asterisk Glowy Save Zing Energy 300 Pre-Race 215644238 Razz

(post it on paint shop, need a LOL now!)

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:11 pm

wow that guy has been strange. Laughing
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:03 am

THEY LOVE ME! THEY REALLY LOVE ME!

Edit: SEEK THE TRUTH!
Kornography
Kornography

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:04 am

>Thia thread.

All of my wut.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:02 am

so when we gonna see it?
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:32 am

*facepalm*

I thought the headline was a good enough hint, but...
Kornography
Kornography

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:36 am

Kornography wrote:*facepalm*

I thought the headline was a good enough hint, but...

Didn't read, beg my pardon. Zing Energy 300 Pre-Race 215644238
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:28 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:

so when we gonna see it?

Depends on if Zins does anything noteworthy

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:36 pm

PSI Takes Aim at ARLA's First "Quadruple Double"

"We're going for it!" stated PSI owner William Power. "It'd be awesome if we were able to pull off the completely unheard of "quadruple double." By that Power means to win both races of an event four times in a row. "Everyone here is working with due diligence to give us the best shot at reaching our goal. If we manage to pull this off, I think it could quite possibly be a mark that may never be challenged-- much less broken. Of course, lots of things have to break our way for that to happen but we're going to give it all we've got."

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down