Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Jersey Sh-I mean New York Grand Prix.

+7
PYLrulz
Milan655
Metro 6r4
BWard
RetrogradeRenegade
f1fan12
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
11 posters

Go down

No Jersey Sh-I mean New York Grand Prix. Empty No Jersey Sh-I mean New York Grand Prix.

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:38 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

No Jersey Sh-I mean New York Grand Prix. Empty Re: No Jersey Sh-I mean New York Grand Prix.

Post by f1fan12 Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Is anyone really suprised? Rolling Eyes
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

No Jersey Sh-I mean New York Grand Prix. Empty Re: No Jersey Sh-I mean New York Grand Prix.

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:29 pm

It's just Bernie being Bernie. This happens every time there's a new GP, I wouldn't take notice until a couple months before the actual race.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:44 pm

RetrogradeRenegade wrote:It's just Bernie being Bernie. This happens every time there's a new GP, I wouldn't take notice until a couple months before the actual race.

That is what I meant by my post, I worded it funny.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Bernie's making a right nuisance of F1, this race would we run if he didn't decide to make this happen.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 pm

I think F1 would be a much nicer place without Bernie.
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:59 pm

No. Bernie has made Formula 1 what it is, and despite his flaws, you can't take that away from him.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Milan655 wrote:No. Bernie has made Formula 1 what it is, and despite his flaws, you can't take that away from him.

This. You don't have to like him - I certainly don't - but he has done a lot for the sport.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:24 pm

And a few months later, the GP will be on.

We all know how this works. We have seen this PLENTY of times before.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Milan655 wrote:No. Bernie has made Formula 1 what it is, and despite his flaws, you can't take that away from him.

He may have made it what it is today, but now, he's trying to drag F1 to countries that don't give a shit (Bahrain) and never will, he's hired an incredibly mediocre circuit designer who puts together tracks that have the charisma of deflated basketballs, and he's the one that begged and begged for this GP for years, and now he's pulling the old "it might not happen" crap.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
No Jersey Sh-I mean New York Grand Prix. NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:40 pm

crl wrote:

He may have made it what it is today, but now, he's trying to drag F1 to countries that don't give a shit (Bahrain) and never will, he's hired an incredibly mediocre circuit designer who puts together tracks that have the charisma of deflated basketballs, and he's the one that begged and begged for this GP for years, and now he's pulling the old "it might not happen" crap.

That is a brilliant description of Tilkedromes
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:28 pm

crl wrote:

As far as I'm aware, the only Grand Prix that are based in countries with little F1 following is Bahrain and UAE. Countries like Korea and India are receiving a mass of new fans, Bernie has brought the sport to international nations (albeit with an incentive). Despite Korea, India, Valencia among others producing very uninteresting races, there are still 15 Grand Prix which are fantastic to drive on and to watch (4 of which are Tilke circuits). As Retrogade said, Bernie always repeats himself. The "it might not happen" bs has been used on more than one occasion.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MPatterson1724 Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Protip: Make sure you know a race is going to happen for sure before you announce it.

And you guys say NASCAR disappoints fans, they don't do this stupid crap. I was excited about possibly going to this race.
MPatterson1724
MPatterson1724
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:18 pm

MPatterson1724 wrote:And you guys say NASCAR disappoints fans, they don't do this stupid crap.

They never have a chance to, since they only add a new race once every fifteen years.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 pm

MPatterson1724 wrote:Protip: Make sure you know a race is going to happen for sure before you announce it.

And you guys say NASCAR disappoints fans, they don't do this stupid crap. I was excited about possibly going to this race.

Again, Bernie does this every single time there's a new race. It's pretty much become part and parcel of becoming a new venue. Given how hard he and the teams have pushed for a race in that area, I highly doubt they'd pack it in this early.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down