"MY BROTHER HIJACKED MY ACCOUNT!!!" Riiiiiiight...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "MY BROTHER HIJACKED MY ACCOUNT!!!" Riiiiiiight...

Post by Finnish909 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Spoiler:
I-I...I need to get something off my chest. I've just now noticed the posts on the Twitter Thread on the Fan Page thing, I need to tell you guys & gals a story. A few years back in 2008, my little conniving, evil, dip-shit of a brother was banned for going on the computer on some of my account's on different websites, & fucking up shit. Then I started up this account on this forum. Guess what. He did some serious fucking shit. Yet the only time I was posting, was about on Private Messaging. With a pal on Youtube (who I will not say) & a person, who has a team in the Elite Series. And also in the 2013 rumors thread. So... I am terriably sorry to those who have to see my dip-shit brothers actions, and more importantly, to Ceej the Moderator here. Hell, I'm even sorry for myself. Note to self, log the fuck off so this, will never happen again. And I will do anything to regain everyone's trust here. If it's even to ban me. I disturb it. And note, if that happens, I can & will respect everyone's & anyone's decision. Administrators, Moderators, p.m me on your decision. You have until Sunday.
Finnish909
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
Spoiler:
I-I...I need to get something off my chest. I've just now noticed the posts on the Twitter Thread on the Fan Page thing, I need to tell you guys & gals a story. A few years back in 2008, my little conniving, evil, dip-shit of a brother was banned for going on the computer on some of my account's on different websites, & fucking up shit. Then I started up this account on this forum. Guess what. He did some serious fucking shit. Yet the only time I was posting, was about on Private Messaging. With a pal on Youtube (who I will not say) & a person, who has a team in the Elite Series. And also in the 2013 rumors thread. So... I am terriably sorry to those who have to see my dip-shit brothers actions, and more importantly, to Ceej the Moderator here. Hell, I'm even sorry for myself. Note to self, log the fuck off so this, will never happen again. And I will do anything to regain everyone's trust here. If it's even to ban me. I disturb it. And note, if that happens, I can & will respect everyone's & anyone's decision. Administrators, Moderators, p.m me on your decision. You have until Sunday.

Put a lock on your bedroom or whatever room the computer is in if you can.
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Quite possibly the worst cover ever..
Milan655
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Milan655 wrote:Quite possibly the worst cover ever..

Maybe, but it has happened to me. Sometimes you forget to lock down your computer, and your jackass roommate/sibling starts trolling on sites that you have bookmarked.

Then again, maybe I just have terrible friends.
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Finnish909 wrote:my little conniving, evil, dip-shit of a brother was banned for going on the computer on some of my account's on different websites, & fucking up shit. Then I started up this account on this forum. Guess what. He did some serious fucking shit.

"Serious fucking shit"? Like this?

J.F.Boss: FYI @TLaut Everyone has an opinion & well I just expressed mine. To me, if you can't race why are you there. Oh & @b_LeslieRiggs Just hope that @RealJeffFinguy is just a guest at the track this week. Trust me, you don't wanta see him in your rearview mirror.

That is not serious fucking shit, so I don't buy it (not that I understand what you're trying to get at in the first place...).
Ceej
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Metro 6r4 wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:
Spoiler:
I-I...I need to get something off my chest. I've just now noticed the posts on the Twitter Thread on the Fan Page thing, I need to tell you guys & gals a story. A few years back in 2008, my little conniving, evil, dip-shit of a brother was banned for going on the computer on some of my account's on different websites, & fucking up shit. Then I started up this account on this forum. Guess what. He did some serious fucking shit. Yet the only time I was posting, was about on Private Messaging. With a pal on Youtube (who I will not say) & a person, who has a team in the Elite Series. And also in the 2013 rumors thread. So... I am terribly sorry to those who have to see my dip-shit brothers actions, and more importantly, to Ceej the Moderator here. Hell, I'm even sorry for myself. Note to self, log the fuck off so this, will never happen again. And I will do anything to regain everyone's trust here. If it's even to ban me. I disturb it. And note, if that happens, I can & will respect everyone's & anyone's decision. Administrators, Moderators, p.m me on your decision. You have until Sunday.

Put a lock on your bedroom or whatever room the computer is in if you can.

This. Having this happen isn't impossible, but one thing I want to ask is, does your brother even know of these forums?
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by antknee on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:05 pm

...that moment when people are able to express their thoughts without mindless cursing. Neutral
antknee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:16 pm

or, password and lock your computer when you leave
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:17 am

Finnish909 wrote:
Spoiler:

How did he know about this site first off? Did you leave the website on with your account logged on? Didn't any teachers at your school tell you to log off your computer before you head out? Why they say that is because of stuff like this happening to you. Plus nice vocabulary bro.
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 am

Finnish909 wrote:
Spoiler:

This would be understandable if it happened once, but due to it happening multiple times, I'm not buying this story one bit.
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 am

PKligBKFan wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:
Spoiler:

This would be understandable if it happened once, but due to it happening multiple times, I'm not buying this story one bit.

It's not like it's happening every other week...
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"MY BROTHER HIJACKED MY ACCOUNT!!!" Riiiiiiight...

Post by Ceej on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:17 am

If your brother supposedly wrote all of that stuff, I think he would have been much more malicious. However, he wasn't, and that's why I don't believe that he hijacked your account.
Ceej
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top