Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"MY BROTHER HIJACKED MY ACCOUNT!!!" Riiiiiiight...

+6
Electric Wolf
Ceej
Cardinals5
Milan655
Metro 6r4
Finnish909
10 posters

Go down

"MY BROTHER HIJACKED MY ACCOUNT!!!" Riiiiiiight... Empty Re: "MY BROTHER HIJACKED MY ACCOUNT!!!" Riiiiiiight...

Post by Finnish909 Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Spoiler:
Finnish909
Finnish909
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

"MY BROTHER HIJACKED MY ACCOUNT!!!" Riiiiiiight... Empty Re: "MY BROTHER HIJACKED MY ACCOUNT!!!" Riiiiiiight...

Post by Metro 6r4 Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
Spoiler:

Put a lock on your bedroom or whatever room the computer is in if you can.
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Quite possibly the worst cover ever..
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Milan655 wrote:Quite possibly the worst cover ever..

Maybe, but it has happened to me. Sometimes you forget to lock down your computer, and your jackass roommate/sibling starts trolling on sites that you have bookmarked.

Then again, maybe I just have terrible friends.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Finnish909 wrote:my little conniving, evil, dip-shit of a brother was banned for going on the computer on some of my account's on different websites, & fucking up shit. Then I started up this account on this forum. Guess what. He did some serious fucking shit.

"Serious fucking shit"? Like this?

J.F.Boss: FYI @TLaut Everyone has an opinion & well I just expressed mine. To me, if you can't race why are you there. Oh & @b_LeslieRiggs Just hope that @RealJeffFinguy is just a guest at the track this week. Trust me, you don't wanta see him in your rearview mirror.

That is not serious fucking shit, so I don't buy it (not that I understand what you're trying to get at in the first place...).
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Metro 6r4 wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:
Spoiler:

Put a lock on your bedroom or whatever room the computer is in if you can.

This. Having this happen isn't impossible, but one thing I want to ask is, does your brother even know of these forums?
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by antknee Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:05 pm

...that moment when people are able to express their thoughts without mindless cursing. Neutral
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:16 pm

or, password and lock your computer when you leave
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:17 am

Finnish909 wrote:
Spoiler:

How did he know about this site first off? Did you leave the website on with your account logged on? Didn't any teachers at your school tell you to log off your computer before you head out? Why they say that is because of stuff like this happening to you. Plus nice vocabulary bro.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 am

Finnish909 wrote:
Spoiler:

This would be understandable if it happened once, but due to it happening multiple times, I'm not buying this story one bit.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 am

PKligBKFan wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:
Spoiler:

This would be understandable if it happened once, but due to it happening multiple times, I'm not buying this story one bit.

It's not like it's happening every other week...
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

"MY BROTHER HIJACKED MY ACCOUNT!!!" Riiiiiiight... Empty "MY BROTHER HIJACKED MY ACCOUNT!!!" Riiiiiiight...

Post by Ceej Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:17 am

If your brother supposedly wrote all of that stuff, I think he would have been much more malicious. However, he wasn't, and that's why I don't believe that he hijacked your account.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down