Anime/Manga Thread

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Thread

Post by JMac525 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:14 am

Alta wrote:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-27/code-geass-gets-new-sequel-and-anime-compilation-film-trilogy/.109224

Code Geass getting a sequel, being probably legit my favorite anime i'm both HYPPPPEEEEE and wondering if lightning can strike a 3rd time. (People hated the early to about mid-way arc of season 2)

I'm pretty nervous for this but am hoping for good things. I loved season 1. I thought season 2 got a bit erratic in the story and twist department, but was still really entertaining and fun. The ending was almost perfect too. Here's to hoping for another great season despite my fears.
JMac525
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Thread

Post by Alta on Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:05 am

JMac525 wrote:
Alta wrote:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-27/code-geass-gets-new-sequel-and-anime-compilation-film-trilogy/.109224

Code Geass getting a sequel, being probably legit my favorite anime i'm both HYPPPPEEEEE and wondering if lightning can strike a 3rd time. (People hated the early to about mid-way arc of season 2)

I'm pretty nervous for this but am hoping for good things. I loved season 1. I thought season 2 got a bit erratic in the story and twist department, but was still really entertaining and fun. The ending was almost perfect too. Here's to hoping for another great season despite my fears.
Two things have me hopeful right now, The band is back together staff wise so it's the same people, the possibility they use the Akito ova CGI since that was probably the highlight of those OVA's, looked pretty smooth by the end of it.

But on other hand one of the best endings in anime gets sacrificed to tell another story of quality we don't know yet. I think the whole early-quarter way through arc in season 2 was probably the worst thing about the series as a whole so that's another concern.
Alta
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top