Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orange County 200 Pre-Race thread

+4
gwoodard41
BWard
Metro 6r4
Ceej
8 posters

Go down

Orange County 200 Pre-Race thread Empty Orange County 200 Pre-Race thread

Post by Ceej Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:57 pm

OCFS Security: Troublemaker evicted from premises

Orange County Fairgrounds security, in response to a number of complaints from ARLA teams and fans, have apprehended and evicted an unnamed troublemaker from the track following the first practice session for the Orange County 200, threatening to have him arrested if he sets foot on the property again.

OCFS head security officer Harold Boldt said to the press, "The perp was allegedly stalking many of the drivers and fans, telling them that he was a famous driver from a racing series that doesn't exist. When we caught him in the act, he kept telling us, 'But I'm a VIP! I'm a VIP!", but we have not heard anything about VIPs at the race this weekend, so we had to throw him out."

8-time race winner Leslie Riggs claimed that she had been a victim of the troublemaker's stalking. Said Riggs, "He followed me around all night and kept telling me I was lucky he was just a guest and not on the track with me. He's probably the creepiest guy I've ever had to deal with. You know, I think this is the same guy that's been bothering a lot of people on Twitter lately, so I'm glad we don't have to deal with him anymore."
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Orange County 200 Pre-Race thread Empty Re: Orange County 200 Pre-Race thread

Post by Metro 6r4 Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:38 am

I see what you did there. Laughing
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:45 am

Oh dear, another Pre-race thread with hilarious news. Laughing
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Greg Woodard and TIMmy crew laugh at the poor sap who was hauled off by security.

"Well, if this race goes horribly for us... we have something somewhat... err positive to look on about the event tonight." Woodard said to fans, "Stalking anyone isn't a good idea... The guy was acting like he was a VIP and trying to follow Leslie Riggs around. Personally, it would have been funnier if Allie Riggs moved to 'defend' Leslie from said stalker. Whoever he was, I don't think he got permission from anyone to be here tonight."
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Alan Walker reacts to the guy (Finguy) who was forced away from the track.

"Welp, i didn't know that Jeffery Finguy was stupid like that. didn't want to, but i guess it's time to call Jarret."

the well known short track team owner and former short track driver is not related to ARLA legend Kurt Walker.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:59 pm

PSI and ARLA History?

If PSI manages another 1-2 finish at the Orange County, it could possibly make ARLA history. "I don't know if any team has ever finished 1-2 in three races in a single season or not, but I'm pretty sure that no team has accomplished it in three consecutive race events," said a bewildered, but enthusiastic William Power. "Depending on how the race is seeded, we could possibly finish 1-2-3 for the first time in our history, I think."

Spoiler:

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Can't wait for race, should be fun to watch

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:43 pm

SnakePlissken wrote:PSI and ARLA History?

If PSI manages another 1-2 finish at the Orange County, it could possibly make ARLA history. "I don't know if any team has ever finished 1-2 in three races in a single season or not, but I'm pretty sure that no team has accomplished it in three consecutive race events," said a bewildered, but enthusiastic William Power. "Depending on how the race is seeded, we could possibly finish 1-2-3 for the first time in our history, I think."

Spoiler:

The closest to the three straight 1-2 finish was 2010, when M&J had three straight wins at North Wilkesboro, Dwyer, and Grand Detour. They had a 1-2 at North Wilkesboro and Grand Detour, but crashes knocked out their chances of a 1-2 finish at Dwyer.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down