Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: Parker Kligerman has just moved to Red Horse Racing!

+4
FlashRod4
PKligBKFan
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
PRAWBLEMS
8 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Parker Kligerman has just moved to Red Horse Racing! Empty BREAKING NEWS: Parker Kligerman has just moved to Red Horse Racing!

Post by PRAWBLEMS Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:50 am

Not a lot of details right now, but both Red Horse and Kligerman have confirmed it on Twitter.
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Parker Kligerman has just moved to Red Horse Racing! Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Parker Kligerman has just moved to Red Horse Racing!

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:28 am

PRAWBLEMS wrote:Not a lot of details right now, but both Red Horse and Kligerman have confirmed it on Twitter.
Rest of season, or next year?
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Parker Kligerman has just moved to Red Horse Racing! Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Parker Kligerman has just moved to Red Horse Racing!

Post by PRAWBLEMS Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:29 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
PRAWBLEMS wrote:Not a lot of details right now, but both Red Horse and Kligerman have confirmed it on Twitter.
Rest of season, starting at Michigan, is what I heard. Probably taking King's old 7.
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:30 am

PRAWBLEMS wrote:
Rest of season, starting at Michigan, is what I heard. Probably taking King's old 7.
Yeah it will be the 7.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 am

PKligBKFan wrote:
PRAWBLEMS wrote:
Yeah it will be the 7.
Hmm, wonder who'll be in the #29 truck now, I presume it'll be Brad, though hopefully he can give a race or two to his brother.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:01 am

PKligBKFan wrote:
PRAWBLEMS wrote:
Yeah it will be the 7.
Hmm, wonder who'll be in the #29 truck now, I presume it'll be Brad, though hopefully he can give a race or two to his brother.
Brad's racing Michigan. Doubt Brian will run the truck but I've heard Ryan Blaney is in at Bristol.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashRod4 Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 am

I thought they didnt have funding for the #7.
Did Parker bring sponorship or something.
FlashRod4
FlashRod4
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:18 pm

At least Klingerman will have the thought of the last driver that drove the #7...and what Red Horse did to him...
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:14 pm

PKligBKFan wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
PRAWBLEMS wrote:
Yeah it will be the 7.
Brad's racing Michigan. Doubt Brian will run the truck but I've heard Ryan Blaney is in at Bristol.

Ryan Blaney will take over the #29 at Bristol and will stay there for the rest of the season.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:15 pm

We'll this is great news for someone, and I'm not on about Parker Kligerman or anyone like that.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Surprising announcement and at least Kliggerman is in good equipment though. Although i have one MAJOR issue with this.

WHY.....CAN'T....HE....REPLACE....TODD....BODINE....

Bodine's wrecked more then King did if Red Horse wants to make that argument.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down