Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+36
Metro 6r4
PKligBKFan
AntmanB
BBoy
Backmarker
bartman97
RocketKnight
PRAWBLEMS
Cardinals5
f1fan12
pennst24
Alpineopossum
flyingturns89
JMac525
day500champ1
navycook75
Rykia
Vincent Giacalone
pepsibottle1
PackerMan71
Cynon
Racerfan275
SnakePlissken
RyanB06
gwoodard41
Ben Atkins
Jason Hamilton
Alta
BWard
Ceej
racingfreak1999
Magus978
Milan655
Syzygy
PYLrulz
GamerAzuzu
40 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by BWard Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:44 am

james29davison: the only reason why M&J Racing won't comment on having A.J. Young on their team is because they are too embarrassed to do so.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:13 am

GWoodard41: Is it me or is this the year that the most controversies have sprung up? A.J. Young may be a mid-fielder with M&J racing. Then again...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:52 am

Posted at 12noon ET today:

Sykesy#44: Just spoken to the IMS Golf course people, and we've been given the all clear to do the #TMGOLFINOVERALLS once again, ahead of the race weekend.
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:11 am

SpeedsterM: Well, Math Motors gave me a call so I don't see why not #iaintevenmad
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:36 pm

LanceCh44: Times are tough. M&J signing Young reflects how desperate everyone is for cash.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:38 pm

LMRnD: Will the #ASCC see the #Interceptor in 2013? If so, what teams would be willing to field it?

LMRnD: If @TIMmy isn't the factory team in 2013, who will take up the mantle of the #Interceptor? We aren't abandoning @TIMmy per say, but the #Interceptor may go somewhere else.

TIMmy: Whatever happens, happens. It's been a good run so far. The #Brute will remain a chassis for Independent's and One-Off teams correct?

LMRnD: Most likely, we do NOT like abandoning those who are willing to support us. #Fortner couldn't even supply their own engines much less adequate haulers for teams. Boycotting teams over their personal opinions isn't a good business practice.

LMRnD: Speaking of Haulers, the Bradley M2500 class hauler is on sale for teams who want a new hauler come 2013!

TIMmy: It seems that certain companies are actually calling in to support us after what happened. We may have more sponsor offers coming in.

TIMmy: Nick Dawson has also been contacted about a potential ride, though after what's happened, we wouldn't be surprised if he decides to go elsewhere.

TIMmy: Again, we are sorry for pulling what the MCMA pulled earlier in the year. If anyone's view of us was soured, we accept the flak over the incident and hope to redeem ourselves in the future.

GWoodard41: Look, we can't focus on the past and can only look to the future. My actions were completely against my character. I stick by my beliefs but I won't express them the way I did again. #sorry

GWoodard41: If we can't appeal the fine, I'll just pay it. @TIMmy will most likely do the same. Most of the time I'm not like the way I am... I just guess issues surrounding my life off the track just had to come and bite me in the behind. I just hope that anyone who thinks I'm like this all the time doesn't go on that moment. I'm sorry to the fans as well... I had a lot of them yelling at me over pulling out of the race and making that comment. I am sorry and I can only ask for your forgiveness.

GWoodard41: I was being selfish... I wasn't looking at the big picture when I made those comments. I wasn't thinking either. @WildChildRacer gave me a good 'talking' to and reminded us as a team he would have gladly raced at Talladega.

GWoodard41: My sponsor, Nikon, had also contacted me and expressed concerns about what happened. They agreed it was a gaffe at most and that they were 'enjoying' the publicity. Seems their rivals had gone to great lengths to demonize them. It backfired. I'm am happy to announce they intend to stay with me and the team. If I happen to move to another team... saying if another team accepts me, they'll stick by me.

TIMmy: @GWoodard41: Yes, we will be willing to pay the fine. The main reason we aren't losing sponsors is because we've got really good relations with them. Technically the sponsors we use are either owned by #Lycoia or are receiving move business than usual.

TIMmy: As a token of peace, the team will donate half the proceeds from the races we participate in to various charities of choice. You can vote on our Facebook page which charities will be selected.

TIMmy: To those who supported our decision, regardless of the reasons why, we thank you. However, we would like to ask for others to not jump onto a ship that's on fire. We don't want anyone burned or sunk due to our actions.

LMRnD: Thank you for those who gave us input on what happened. We appreciate the support and constructive criticism of the various people or organizations. We would like to ask everyone to try to put this behind us and look forward towards the future. No person nor organization are perfect. And we don't believe that people are incapable of acting out of character once in a while. As @GWoodard41 and @Lambman_2 found out, context can be taken astray and lead to very bad things.

GWoodard41: We should never mix politics or religion with anything. As many, including myself, have learned. I ate my foot during the past couple of days, and it didn't taste that good. Again, I am extremely sorry for what happened.

OOC: Bradley is a subsidiary brand that produces big rigs, heavy trucks, and the like.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:59 pm

RMatthews11 Looking into switching ARLA manufacturers in 2013. As much as I love Lenard and what they've done for us, their engines haven't been up to snuff.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:06 pm

GWoodard41: @RMatthews11: Why don't you enter your team's chassis into ARLA then? Just a thought...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:33 pm

MYamada22: Team not approved for full time ARLA schedule after the success we've had this year? That's a bit of a letdown. Not racing every week or at all is going to be really weird...
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:45 pm

AshTucker: My performance this year has paid off! I'd like to thank Bjorn Green for taking me on for 2013, and for Kalberg for sticking with me for next year too! Let's pick up some more wins!

LucyBarnton7: We could potentially have a big announcement coming up. Watch this space.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:12 pm

SteudlerTMRacer: Sorry I haven't been on in a bit to some who have wondered. Been very busy taking care of some things. Some personal stuff mainly, but nothing that shouldn't affect what is going on with my racing career at all.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:21 pm

RMatthews11 @GWoodard41 We might... #youneverknow
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:04 pm

PrestigeMotorsports: It's official: Richard Scott will be running full time next year in the ARLAES, and Aaron Singer will compete for the Tornado Alley Trophy! We're also pleased to announce that @LMRnD has come on board! Read more <here>!
Posted via BiggerTweet

RichardScottRacing: So excited for next year, lots of business stuff to take care of first though! #ARLA #2013

AaronSinger1: u gotta be fuckin kidding me dad told me i was going 2 run ful time #arla #fu
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:21 pm

AMRossini48: @LMRnD How do I get my hands on one of those Bradley M2500s?
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:28 pm

LMRnD: @AMRossini48: Just use the company site to build your custom truck and it will be delivered.

OOC: Are you just looking for the In-Game Hauler or the Hauler Scene? I only have the In-Game Hauler template.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:41 pm

OOC: Is Tony Durbin supposed to be that one guy that's always wrong?
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:50 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:LMRnD: @AMRossini48: Just use the company site to build your custom truck and it will be delivered.

OOC: Are you just looking for the In-Game Hauler or the Hauler Scene? I only have the In-Game Hauler template.

OOC: Looking for the template Wink
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:OOC: Is Tony Durbin supposed to be that one guy that's always wrong?

OOC: I believe so... and whenever he's right, everyone whales on him about it. Basically he's a representation or based off of Senator Dick Durbin and possibly someone else. He's the antithesis of what he likes in a person.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:43 pm

RealJeffFinguy: Welp, it's charity night at @J.F.Incorporated , hope another side convorsation starts... @HXANDERS

HXANDERS: @RealJeffFinguy Just be lucky it's charity night.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:54 pm

JTremblay29: Beginning to pack up, we're moving to the UK!

MattTremblay31: A fresh start in Britain? Sounds good to me.
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:11 pm

{J.F.Boss account has been deactivated}

RealJeffFinguy: ...why did he do that?

HXANDERS: @RealJeffFinguy Maybe changing to the @J.F.Incorporated twitter?

RealJeffFinguy: Oh... @HXANDERS
Finnish909
Finnish909
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:52 am

GWoodard41: I don't care if the boss pulled the plug on the New York Exhibition race, we were accepted and he pulled out due to political issues. Sure, I made a comment that didn't help, but I think that going to New York is a good thing to do.

LMRnD: So, you wanted to go to New York? Could have sworn you didn't like the traffic there.

GWoodard41: That's my main issue, however, I have no political vendetta against NYC.

Lambman_2: I don't think so @GWoodard41 you're racing @ Talladega, you're under contract.

WildChildRacer: Hey Lambchop, I can take Woodard's place at Talladega. Did you ever think of that?!

Lambman_2: No Dempsey, Woodard is scheduled to run that race.

GWoodard41: No, only the number 41 is scheduled to run it. It doesn't matter who's inside it. Tell me boss, what would you do if I refused to go to Talladega?!

Lambman_2: Let's just say you would not be able to transport your stuff to NYC for any races. I control the haulers and support staff here. You don't control squat.

LMRnD: @GWoodard41 @Lambman_2: We will apply for a spot in your steed Mr. Lamb. Just because we have supported you as the factory team doesn't mean we won't downgrade you and move on.

GWoodard41: You'd be willing to do that, after what I said?

LMRnD: Sure, the media sees you as the face of our company, and as the face, you need to be seen. We know you're not the type to seek the spotlight, but we're willing to fund whatever we can to get out there.

TIMmy: @Lambman_2: Sorry boss, but we're behind @GWoodard41, you kind of jipped us at a chance for a NYC shopping spree. Plus going to the race would have been good PR and a chance at bigger things.

SBasketcase: (Stephen Basker, Woodard's spotter): @Lambman_2: I wanted to go to the race but did you talk to us? NO you didn't. Your personal convictions led to this controversy. I'm willing to go to NYC.

Lambman_2: @SBasketcase: You have to spot for Woodard at Talladega, the crew has to support Woodard at Talladega... and Woodard...

GWoodard41: Tell you what, boss, I'm willing to purchase my old car, you know the one from Carbondale? I'm willing to use that if the officials allow me and the team back in. Hell, if you didn't want to go, you didn't have to. But don't pull us under with you. There's no 'I' in team. You may be the owner, but you're not obligated to attend EVERY race I'm in.

GWoodard41: @LMRnD: I guess you have me, the crew and my spotter. What about a hauler... which I could drive...

LMRnD: Don't worry about it, we'll have one prepared and ready for use if things get straightened out.

Lambman_2: You're all going to Talladega and that's final! I will not accept no for an answer.

TIMmy: Sorry, we're going the way we believe to be best for the entire team and not just your convictions. And if we are fired, we're sure another team would love to have us.

LMRnD: Or that we would absorb your crew, drivers, and other personnel and form Phoenix Performance Racing or Lycoia Motors Racing. Your call @Lambman_2.

Lambman_2: Fine, do what you want... just don't expect any favors if things don't go as planned you ingrates. #traitors
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:02 am

RealTomDelgado: So much drama over an exhibition race. Still stinks that I'm not going to be able to race in front of MY home fans.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 pm

GWoodard41: @RealTomDelgado: The drama is from the team owner not seeking the opinion of his team, his drivers, or anyone else after the officials had granted us access into the race. He decided to pull us out after Talladega got rescheduled.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:18 pm

RSportEurope: You can find footage from the final round of the World Junior Rotax kart championship here: https://youtu.be/wjEVDbTmVoU Congratulations to Gianni Correli for securing yet another championship for Rossini Kart.

(OOC: I initially wanted to test the karting AI for rFactor, and found the results were quite good. Then I found out that the creator of the Buckmore Park track had built the Clubhouse, a viewing position for spectators, and 'recorded' the race with a camera Razz )
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:48 pm

RealJeffFinguy: Look's like my face will be in some sort of drivers list. @J.F.Incorporated has no cash... #bummer

HXANDERS: Well, the date says it all... September 11th. Of course, I especially want to thank the emergency first responders, and well a soothing bell for those who lost there life at the horrific events on #9/11 #Iwillneverforget

RealJeffFinguy: #Iwillneverforget Amen @HXANDERS ...amen.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:50 pm

RG#18: Might be driving for someone else next season. Details to come later.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:44 pm

packer71: We're talking with Kivett about using their chassis again next year, and we might be using our own engine package next year.

SFRush: We're bringing our Hailstorm engines to ARLA next year, eh?

packer71: That's the plan. Cool
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:06 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
Nascarboy426 wrote:OOC: Is Tony Durbin supposed to be that one guy that's always wrong?

OOC: I believe so... and whenever he's right, everyone whales on him about it. Basically he's a representation or based off of Senator Dick Durbin and possibly someone else. He's the antithesis of what he likes in a person.

OOC: No and no.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Cynon wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:

OOC: No and no.

OOC: Sorry... thought you mentioned something about that. My bad. Then again, I can't remember things well... I need more Ginko in my system...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:57 pm

IkeyD#08: Ike Durbin, Inc. is currently exploring all chassis options for the ARLA Elite Series. Nothing has been decided or discussed yet.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:10 pm

TAshby12: Ah well, still got a good run at Iowa, now that I don't have any ARLA commitments for a while i can spend more time with @kellanrogers, i am happy

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:21 pm

kellanrogers @TAshby12 yay! i'm looking forward to it!
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:28 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cardinals5 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:34 am

Azurepower46: @LanceCh44 I would rather go bankrupt than have that retard drive for me. The money he brings will probably go to repairing all the cars he wrecks.

later...

Azurepower46: Fifth place finish at New York. Up to 3rd in points. Who would have thought that an old guy would be ahead of a Master Cup champion, a Karjala Grand Prix winner, and a guy who was once considered the next rising star.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:51 am

CalhounThunder31: finished 13th in ASCC at New York, glad to have a clean racecar.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:31 am

Just for the information Freestone is still in hospital with extensive injuries, he will probably never recover to the physical level he was at before. But luckily he hasn't really got any serious brain damage
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:21 am

TIMmy: We are showing up at the #TMMCroundofNewYork while @Lambman_2 and @WildChildRacer are heading to #Talladega! Hopefully we can put that incident behind us. @JLanson will be attending the race in @Lambman_2's steed.

Lambman_2: @JLanson Good luck in NYC... you'll need it.

JLanson: My granddad wouldn't have up and did what you pulled @Lambman_2, we don't need your 'best wishes'. #dontneedya

JLanson: Just so who don't know who I am, I'm the grandson of the team founder. My granddad died in a plane crash back in '71. Of course my pops made me work on the team when I was of age.

JLanson: Of course, I had to earn my way to the top spot. I started from shop sweep and over the course of time I learned other traits that would set this team up for greatness. Of course, no story can go without some twists. Unfortunately, this isn't a twist that I wanted.

JLanson: Of course, push came to shove and here we are. The house needed some cleaning out anyway. I mainly handled the finances of the team, driver recruitment, etc...

JLanson: Yes, that means I recruited the current driver roster. Of course @GWoodard41 didn't even hear of #Lycoia until I talked to him about future possibilities.

GWoodard41: He ran into me at I-70 Speedway, I was participating in a race, running 2nd and on the white flag, the engine lets go. Seeing that I was using an old Saar Tyrant as my car, and my team had went through engines every other race, I finally was fed up with the whole deal.

GWoodard41: After pulling into the infield, James talked with me about a possible deal with a team I never heard of from Decatur. Of course they used a manufacturer that was not well known and yeah... from Decatur as well. #unbelievable.

JLanson: Of course, he argued that he wasn't fit to drive anything but what caliber he was driving at the time. After talking to him for a little bit about what he could do with the team, I gave him my card and told him to stop by the headquarters if he wanted to. I left shortly after that.

GWoodard41: The team I was on would not use anything but the pieces of junk that kept ruining perfectly good chances at good finishes. I shortly left the team after the team owner chewed me out over 'abusing the equipment' when the other driver seemed to suffer the same issues as I did but was always running mid-field.

GWoodard41: Of course, the rest is history. I never expected to be able to handle a stock car of the caliber of the TMMC... which is completely weird as I can't deal well with ARLA but I'm doing decently in the TMMC.

GWoodard41: From what I hear, that team collapsed due to financial issues because of their equipment. Calvin Hobbes was on that team with me and I recommended him to the team but he left to pursue his own ends. Glad he's attempting #Indy though.

GWoodard41: I wish the best of luck to everyone in the upcoming races! Hopefully #Decatur won't be a failure like last year. #magneticpersonality #lycoia #2012
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:55 am

MurphDawg87: Really felt I could have won in front of the boss today. Oh well, great showing nonetheless! #ASCC #NewYorkAutoring
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:57 am

HarryASCC: First top 10 of my career! Started 7th and finished 7th, and I must say, I loved being up there at the superspeedways! Great race!

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:48 pm

TheLaw26: Could've won the race, but my line abandoned me. I'm still fifth in points however.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:52 pm

ACollings28: Couldn't manage it at New York, really tough to stay with other drivers on the track #ASCC
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:20 pm

SteudlerTMRacer: Looked over some stuff with the team before Wisconsin. I think a good car has been prepared. Let's hope some bad luck doesn't come screaming across the track and get us wrecked again
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:44 pm

RealJeffFinguy: Day one of finding a contract for the #ARLAEliteSeries ...this is gonna take a while...
Finnish909
Finnish909
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:06 pm

GWoodard41: @SteudlerTMRacer: Good luck man... I wish the best for everyone out there. Oh, and to the 126 team. I would make a recommendation of making the car the same color as the logo. That candy apple red or whatever color it is. #colorblind #blindinglyyellow
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:36 pm

BenAtkins84: Wow, they just broadcast #DashCup practice on one of the channels over here. @HarrietWallace topped the charts! Go girl, go! Very Happy

BenAtkins84: And only now have I noticed how late it is, and how early I have to be up tomorrow. Damn it.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:13 pm

McDonaldAfterburn: @BBoyAfterburn Any clue what the hell Leonard said?

BBoyAfterburn: @McDonaldAfterburn I think it had something to do with cows, I guess we'll have to wait and see.
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:27 pm

RMatthews11 @McDonaldAfterburn @BBoyAfterburn You guys got me. I've been around him all season and I still can't make head or tails of what he says. #talkingEnglishbutnotspeakingthesamelanguage
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:55 pm

GWoodard41: About the FPO entry in 2013? FREAKING AWESOME! However... um... on the grammar issues? No Comment. #inb4paradox
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:04 pm

TiffMatthews116 FPO to Cup? Hallelujah! Considering how badly they've been kicking our butts this season in #ARLA, Quiggles deserves it! #wontmisshim
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next