Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by crl on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:52 pm

If I had been Brad with Carl pushing me wide coming off of Turn 7, the 60's going into the guardrail. Brad has a lot more class than me.

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by f1fan12 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Way to win Carl, by being a complete tool on the track.
avatar
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2533
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 22
Location : Bay Village Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by PRAWBLEMS on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Meh.
avatar
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 514
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 17
Location : Universe C-137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by Toblerone on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Carl Edwards won?............what's the catch?...........Nationwide series you say?........ohhhhhh I get it now!
avatar
Toblerone
Development Driver
Development Driver

Posts : 79
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 22
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by Alta on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Okay race for what it was. You know the Cuppies takes this series too seriously when they're the ones driving like absolute maniacs.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3983
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by RACECAR on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:08 pm

And what have we learned today? Carl can't win unless he's in Nationwide and takes out couple of cars.
avatar
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 815
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by NeverNeutral on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:20 pm

NeverNeutral wrote:Carlwinslol
Cool
avatar
NeverNeutral
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1557
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by Alpineopossum on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:47 pm

It is good to see Carl and Brad playing nice with each other. And I honestly don't think he intended to spin Logano. It was a mistake. Carl's mistake, but a mistake nonetheless.
avatar
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1850
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 21
Location : Cleveland

View user profile http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by BWard on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:02 pm

The reason why Carl Edwards is struggling in the Sprint Cup is because he's focusing more on his Nationwide Races, where he's NOT EVEN RACING FOR POINTS FOR GODS-SAKE!
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5822
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by crl on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:09 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:The reason why Carl Edwards is struggling in the Sprint Cup is because he's focusing more on his Nationwide Races, where he's NOT EVEN RACING FOR POINTS FOR GODS-SAKE!

But this is the first NW race Carl has run this year...

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by BWard on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:12 pm

crl wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:The reason why Carl Edwards is struggling in the Sprint Cup is because he's focusing more on his Nationwide Races, where he's NOT EVEN RACING FOR POINTS FOR GODS-SAKE!

But this is the first NW race Carl has run this year...

Huh? Oh I probably jinxed myself then. Laughing
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5822
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by Cardinals5 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Mr. Aw-Shucks won another race by being a complete toolbag? Color me shocked.
avatar
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1247
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Sterling Heights, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by crl on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:13 am

Carl Edwards is currently a "Trending Event" on Twitter because of his win. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by Alta on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:15 am

crl wrote:Carl Edwards is currently a "Trending Event" on Twitter because of his win. Rolling Eyes
Cause destroying your developmental series is so important!
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3983
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by Cynon on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:14 am

Logano's done that same move to so many people he has no right to bitch and moan when someone does it to him.

Good win Edwards. I guess. Neutral

_________________
Effort Equals Results

Online Wins: 21
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Vancouver
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

avatar
Cynon
Admin

Posts : 3096
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by Alpineopossum on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:51 am

Cynon wrote:Logano's done that same move to so many people he has no right to bitch and moan when someone does it to him.

Good win Edwards. I guess. Neutral

This.
avatar
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1850
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 21
Location : Cleveland

View user profile http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:19 am

Kenny Habul in both of his only 2 starts has spun/gone off track and recovered to a top 20. Yeah budday.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by Ben Atkins on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 am

Cynon wrote:Logano's done that same move to so many people he has no right to bitch and moan when someone does it to him.

Good win Edwards. I guess. Neutral

I really don't see what Carl did wrong. The only thing he did was bump Kyle Busch a bit, and Kyle Busch has NEVER done that. Not at all... Rolling Eyes

Good win Carl. Woulda loved to have seen Sam Hornish bring it home, since he's been outstanding this year, but Carl deserved it.

_________________


NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
avatar
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : zura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by flyingturns89 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:28 pm

My favorite part was watching Kennedy's fuel strategy put him in the lead for a while, then wrecking himself about two laps after his pit stop.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2715
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by Ben Atkins on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:14 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:My favorite part was watching Kennedy's fuel strategy put him in the lead for a while, then wrecking himself about two laps after his pit stop.

I don't see how a blown tire can amount to wrecking himself :\

_________________


NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
avatar
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : zura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Series-Zippo 200 at the Glen

Post by FlashRod4 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Sorry for failing to update the entry list.
That was an okay race. Not to thrilled about Carl winning.
avatar
FlashRod4
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 400
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 20
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum