Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 11: Twin Ring Motegi

+6
Sparkz47
day500champ1
RyanB06
Rykia
gwoodard41
Ben Atkins
10 posters

Go down

Race 11: Twin Ring Motegi Empty Race 11: Twin Ring Motegi

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:11 am

Results
Spoiler:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Race 11: Twin Ring Motegi Empty Re: Race 11: Twin Ring Motegi

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 am

Spoiler:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:02 pm

Spoiler:

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:00 pm

Spoiler:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:48 pm

Dash Cup officials to take extended look at 7 car

After complaints from team owners and drivers, Dash Cup officials have decided to have an extended inspection on the 7 car. Drivers such as Ashley Ambercroft and third place finisher Patrick Eichholtz have spoken out via twitter, while Ryan Matthews was the first to join Atkins, again over twitter and verbally.

"We've taken these into consideration, and we will perform an extended inspection on the car. We expect the results to be out midway through the Spa weekend"

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:00 pm

McArthur brings home best career finish

For Patrick McArthur, his debut season in the Dash Cup has been a disaster. But, today was a different story.

McArthur starting 5th, his best start of the year, ran in the top-7 for most of the day before falling to and finishing 10th after a late restart.

For McArthur, the run was as good as a win or a podium.

"We needed that. Not just me as a driver, but as a team. We had at least a 6-7th place car and just lost a little ground on that restart. I think we had some damage from when Andrew [O'Reilly] came across my nose, but no harm no foul there."

McArthur's run comes on the heels of the announcement that his team Euro-1, formerly Irish Pride Racing, has decided not to resign him for next season. McArthur has said that he wants to stay in the series if he can find a ride.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:41 pm

Willard Stanton declined to comment on today's race, all he was overheard saying was "I'm getting really damn sick of this shi-" before he slammed the door to his hauler.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Jankovic expresses his feelings on the race

The normally calm Velmier Jankovic was in route to a podium finish when tire issues plagued his car. "I pushed the car too hard, nothing else I can say about that. However I would like to congratulate Kellen Rodgers on her maiden victory, no way in heck was the 7 legal. He blew by us like our cars were out of petrol, and let alone that creep who drives it, I just hope the British government finds out about that man for some law he's broken, becuase a man like that needs to be locked in jail or a mental assylum."
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:03 pm

O'Reilly A Happy Camper After Motegi

After a mediocre performance at Osaka, Andrew O'Reilly and the rest of the Westockin Speidel Racing Team knew they needed to bounce back at the Twin Ring Motegi 50-lap event. The 11th race of the season proved to be a great bounce-back for the team. O'Reilly qualified his Speidel 3rd, and managed a 7th after being in the top-5 for almost the entire race.

"A fine day for the 'hole team. We had a fast car all weekend, and we were able to stay up front the 'hole race. I was hoping that we could stay in the top-5, but we got some contact after [Velmier] Jankovic stopped on track. I think we also got into Patrick [McArthur], but that seemed to be a whole racing incident, ya-know, with Jankovic and all that," said O'Reilly.

He was then asked about the legality of the race winner, Alexander Sybilton.

"I know some teams are protesting, but I really don't have anything to say about that sort of stuff. That's up to the team."

O'Reilly was also asked about his plans for the 2013 season.

"The team is great, and I would love to be back with them next year. I know with the unfortunate circumstances, and climbing into somebody else's car, that I never really had any time to adapt, but I think I've shown that I can race with all of these great drivers. I hope to be back next year," he said, before smiling and heading back to the team's hauler.

The 7th place finish, his 3rd of the season, now sits him 19th, 165 points back of points leader Arceneau. The next race for O'Reilly and the Westockin Speidel Racing Team is the famed Spa GP.
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Justin Keith on the winner controversy
"Ben has no idea what the hell he's talking about, he just wants to whine that a driver he personally doesn't like won, just let it go dude."
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Alexander Sybilton: "I feel like a new man after today. I'm exhausted. Absolutely exhausted. This is absolutely the hardest race I've ever been in" Sybilton, an aristocratic English driver has long been plagued with allegations that he is a ride buyer. His results in British Touring cars have been largely hit or miss: despite having four wins, he has never finished in the top ten in series points despite competing in three entire seasons. There have been concerns with the legality of the number 7 STS by other drivers. An unnamed source at the team said "Alex's attitude is why people think there's something fishy. The guys arrogant, but he can drive"
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down