F.W Webb 200

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F.W Webb 200

Post by Mother of Invention on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Nothing new here except that a new team with New England legend Kevin LePage (that felt weird to type) driving

1 01 Mike Wallace TBA 12 Chevy Johnny Davis
2 2 Elliott Sadler One Main Financial 12 Chevy Delana Harvick
3 3 Austin Dillon ADVOCARE 12 Chevy Morgan Shepherd
4 4 Danny Efland TBA 12 Chevy Rusty Wallace
5 6 Ricky Stenhouse Jr Cargill 12 Ford Jack Roush
6 7 Danica Patrick GoDaddy.com 12 Chevy Kelley Earnhardt-Miller
7 08 Matt Frahm Harvey Bilding Products-Maui Jim 12 Ford Randy Hill
8 10 Jeff Green TBD 12 Toyota Mark Smith
9 11 Brian Scott Dollar General 12 Toyota J D Gibbs
10 12 Sam Hornish Jr Alliance Truck Parts 12 Dodge Roger Penske
11 14 Eric McClure Hefty/Reynolds Wrap Toyota Camry 12 Toyota Mark Smith
12 15 Blake Koch RWR 12 Ford Rick Ware
13 18 Ryan Truex Grime Boss 12 Toyota Joe Gibbs
14 19 Tayler Malsam G-Oil / Ryobi 12 Toyota Mark Smith
15 22 Brad Keselowski(i) Snap-On 12 Dodge Roger Penske
16 23 Jamie Dick Viva Auto Group 12 Chevy Robert Richardson Sr
17 24 Benny Gordon Maxelence, Luichiny 12 Chevy Jason Sciavicco
18 30 Jamie McMurray(i) TBA 12 Chevy Harry Scott Jr
19 31 Justin Allgaier Brandt 12 Chevy Sandra Turner
20 33 Kevin Harvick(i) Barber Foods 12 Chevy Delana Harvick
21 38 Kasey Kahne(i) Great Clips 12 Chevy Steve Turner
22 39 Josh Richards NSW Kids 12 Ford Archie St Hilaire
23 40 Erik Darnell TBA 12 Chevy Curtis Key Sr
24 41 Timmy Hill Poynt.com 12 Chevy Rick Ware
25 42 Josh Wise(i) TBA 12 Chevy Curtis Key Sr
26 43 Michael Annett Pilot Flying J 12 Ford Sandra Turner
27 44 Mike Bliss TBA 12 Toyota Mark Smith
28 46 Chase Miller The Motorsports Group 12 Chevy Curtis Key Sr
29 47 Stephen Leicht(i) Curtis Key Plumbing 12 Chevy Curtis Key Sr
30 50 T J Bell TBA 12 Chevy Rusty Wallace
31 51 Jeremy Clements Clements Automotive 10 Chevy Tony Clements
32 52 Joey Gase Chamber of Commerce 12 Chevy Jimmy Means
33 54 Kyle Busch(i) Monster Energy 12 Toyota Kyle Busch
34 70 Johanna Long TBA 12 Dodge Mary Louise Miller
35 71 Matthew Carter RWR 12 Chevy Rick Ware
36 74 Mike Harmon Koma Unwind 12 Chevy Mike Harmon
37 75 Scott Riggs(i) RWR 12 Chevy Rick Ware
38 81 Jason Bowles American Majority 12 Toyota Gina MacDonald
39 86 Kevin Lepage TBA 12 Ford Scott Deware
40 87 Joe Nemechek AM/FM Energy Wood & Pellet Stoves 12 Toyota Andrea Nemechek
41 88 Cole Whitt TaxSlayer.com 12 Chevy Dale Earnhardt Jr
42 89 Morgan Shepherd TBA 12 Chevy Morgan Shepherd
43 99 Travis Pastrana Boost Mobile 12 Toyota Robby Benton
avatar
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by flyingturns89 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Penalties for last week's shenanigans have been announced.

The #3 team in the NASCAR Nationwide Series was found to be in violation of Sections 12-1; 12-4J and 20A-2.1J (unapproved open vent hose inside of the car). This violation occurred during post-qualifying inspection on July 6. Crew chief Danny Stockman has been fined $10,000 and due to the violation of his probation, has been suspended from NASCAR until July 25. Car chief Robert Strmiska has also been suspended from NASCAR competition until July 25 due to the violation of his probation. This past May 1, both Stockman and Strmiska were placed on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31, for rules violations committed at Richmond International Raceway. Driver Austin Dillon and owner Morgan Shepherd have been penalized with the loss of six championship driver and six championship owner points, respectively.
The #18 car in the NASCAR Nationwide Series was found to be in violation of Sections 12-1; 12-4J; and 20A-12.8.1(B) (car failed to meet minimum front car heights). This violation occurred during post-race inspection July 6. Crew chief Adam Stevens has been fined $10,000 and placed on NASCAR probation until Aug. 22. Car chief Christopher Landis has been placed on NASCAR probation until Aug. 22. Owner Joe Gibbs has been penalized with the loss of six championship owner points.

You know what my favorite part of this penalty is?

Driver Austin Dillon and owner Morgan Shepherd have been penalized with the loss of six championship driver and six championship owner points, respectively.

That.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:13 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:Penalties for last week's shenanigans have been announced.

The #3 team in the NASCAR Nationwide Series was found to be in violation of Sections 12-1; 12-4J and 20A-2.1J (unapproved open vent hose inside of the car). This violation occurred during post-qualifying inspection on July 6. Crew chief Danny Stockman has been fined $10,000 and due to the violation of his probation, has been suspended from NASCAR until July 25. Car chief Robert Strmiska has also been suspended from NASCAR competition until July 25 due to the violation of his probation. This past May 1, both Stockman and Strmiska were placed on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31, for rules violations committed at Richmond International Raceway. Driver Austin Dillon and owner Morgan Shepherd have been penalized with the loss of six championship driver and six championship owner points, respectively.
The #18 car in the NASCAR Nationwide Series was found to be in violation of Sections 12-1; 12-4J; and 20A-12.8.1(B) (car failed to meet minimum front car heights). This violation occurred during post-race inspection July 6. Crew chief Adam Stevens has been fined $10,000 and placed on NASCAR probation until Aug. 22. Car chief Christopher Landis has been placed on NASCAR probation until Aug. 22. Owner Joe Gibbs has been penalized with the loss of six championship owner points.

You know what my favorite part of this penalty is?



Driver Austin Dillon and owner Morgan Shepherd have been penalized with the loss of six championship driver and six championship owner points, respectively.

That.


I think because the #3 car is new in Nationwide, Morgan gave RCR his owner points from last year, same thing with Michael Annett, his car isn't owned by Petty, it's classified as owner by Turner (#32)
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by flyingturns89 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Yeah, that's pretty much the story. Morgan and Childress made a deal where Austin got locked in and Morgan got some new equipment, but because of NASCAR's rules Morgan had to stay the listed owner of the points.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by navycook75 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:14 pm

not happening this race but

as of the summer Bristol race, Trevor Bayne is going to be back in the 60 car.
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Alpineopossum on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:49 pm

navycook75 wrote:not happening this race but

as of the summer Bristol race, Trevor Bayne is going to be back in the 60 car.

Yes!
avatar
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 21
Location : Cleveland

View user profile http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by flyingturns89 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Most exciting battle of the day: There was a three wide battle between a couple of Rick Ware's cars and a Curtis Key trash to get into the garage first. Laughing
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Magus978 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:10 pm

I see Darnell is off the track. Legit issues or did Curtis Key have to park all his cars today? Razz

Whatever the case, gtfo Key. kthx
avatar
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 33
Location : See the corpse in the corner? That's me!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by flyingturns89 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Magus978 wrote:I see Darnell is off the track. Legit issues or did Curtis Key have to park all his cars today? Razz

Whatever the case, gtfo Key. kthx

I'm guess that'll come out on the results on his listed reason out. We did have about 10-13 start and parks, plus Amber Cope and Morgan Shepherd both had to go to the garage to fix a problem, and now they're both back out.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Mother of Invention on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Cole Whit.....WTF!?
avatar
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by PKligBKFan on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:06 pm

Danny Efland just got punted by Whitt... :/
avatar
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1381
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 21
Location : Canada. :)

View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by flyingturns89 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:14 pm

I'll make my decisions on that move later. Do not know how many laps down Efland was. If it was just one, yeah, it didn't need to happen, if more, yeah, maybe he shouldn't be in a lead lap car's way, unless Whitt wasn't on the lead lap.

EDIT: From what Live Leaderboard and Lap by Lap say on NASCAR.com, it appears Efland was four laps down. Don't know how fierce Efland was fighting to stay ahead of him though, or how long it was. So many variables.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:52 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:I'll make my decisions on that move later. Do not know how many laps down Efland was. If it was just one, yeah, it didn't need to happen, if more, yeah, maybe he shouldn't be in a lead lap car's way, unless Whitt wasn't on the lead lap.

EDIT: From what Live Leaderboard and Lap by Lap say on NASCAR.com, it appears Efland was four laps down. Don't know how fierce Efland was fighting to stay ahead of him though, or how long it was. So many variables.
Didn't Whitt had someone on the inside of him. It seems Cole Whitt engaged ARCA bracks.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by AntmanB on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:53 pm

U MAD HARVICK?
avatar
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1459
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Alta on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Harvick summed up everyone's thoughts on Cope.

Meh race overall.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3997
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 94
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by RealRacer4 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:54 pm

LOLPAYDRIVERS.

Dang. Scary moment for Stenhouse, and this was only a Nationwide race. See that, motorsports haters? That's how tough you got to be in a race car. Though, he has been suffering illness as of late.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Alta on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:54 pm

AntmanB wrote:U MAD HARVICK?
When a car blocked you to the grass and cost you the win. He has the right to be.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3997
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 94
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by PKligBKFan on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:57 pm

AntmanB wrote:U MAD HARVICK?

I know I would be if I were leading and got blocked by a car 33 laps down...
avatar
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1381
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 21
Location : Canada. :)

View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by BBoy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Alta wrote:
AntmanB wrote:U MAD HARVICK?
When a car blocked you to the grass and cost you the win. He has the right to be.

That and she was a moving chicane all race long.
avatar
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 938
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 21
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by navycook75 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:00 pm

AMBER DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT HARVICK OFF! SHE BLOCKED LIKE HE WAS NOTHING!
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by BWard on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Out of the 43 drivers that started this race, 11 of them turned out to be drivers that aren't eligible for points. Out of all 3 NASCAR Series', this is definitely the least favourite in my view. Some people may think the racing is good in this series because there are woman drivers in this Series.
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5823
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by flyingturns89 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:05 pm

They passed Amber Cope about once every 15 laps. Why on Earth was she on track with them when she's that slow? And why on Earth would she block the leader from lapping her for 32nd time?
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:08 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:Out of the 43 drivers that started this race, 11 of them turned out to be drivers that aren't eligible for points. Out of all 3 NASCAR Series', this is definitely the least favourite in my view. Some people may think the racing is good in this series because there are woman drivers in this Series.
What people do you talk to.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by PKligBKFan on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:14 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:Out of the 43 drivers that started this race, 11 of them turned out to be drivers that aren't eligible for points. Out of all 3 NASCAR Series', this is definitely the least favourite in my view. Some people may think the racing is good in this series because there are woman drivers in this Series.

Lol, what does that even mean? xD
avatar
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1381
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 21
Location : Canada. :)

View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by antknee on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:17 pm

scratch
avatar
antknee
Admin

Posts : 512
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 104
Location : Dallas, TX (The Colony)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by flyingturns89 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Cope twins:

Block the leaders.
Blame the leaders for them blocking.

Fail
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Alta on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:56 pm

BWardboy88 wrote: Some people may think the racing is good in this series because there are woman drivers in this Series.
What. Just what.

Best racing all day had to be that Hornish-Dillon battle at the end.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3997
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 94
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Rykia on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:01 pm

>First Nationwide race I don't DVR.
>Sounds interesting.
>My luck.

Haven't seen the Stenhouse wreck, but from what you guys said, sounds like he hit hard. Hope he's not hurting too bad.
avatar
Rykia
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2551
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 21
Location : Cornfields.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by flyingturns89 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:01 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:
Magus978 wrote:I see Darnell is off the track. Legit issues or did Curtis Key have to park all his cars today? Razz

Whatever the case, gtfo Key. kthx

I'm guess that'll come out on the results on his listed reason out. We did have about 10-13 start and parks, plus Amber Cope and Morgan Shepherd both had to go to the garage to fix a problem, and now they're both back out.

The 40 car's engine expired after three laps. Guess running that "huge" amount of laps on the engine finally wore it out, assuming they switch the engines around. If not, then it was coming to them, they've run a ton of laps on the 40 car's engine.

Rykia_RKXK wrote:Haven't seen the Stenhouse wreck, but from what you guys said, sounds like he hit hard. Hope he's not hurting too bad.

He didn't hit anything real bad. But when the race was over, because he'd been sick with strep throat for a week, he got dehydrated real easily and passed out once he got out of the car.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Dan Mackay on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:44 pm

33 30 86 Kevin Lepage Ford Deware Racing Group 11/0 19 Unknown

Hmm, unknown reason you say
avatar
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere

View user profile http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Dan Mackay wrote:33 30 86 Kevin Lepage Ford Deware Racing Group 11/0 19 Unknown

Hmm, unknown reason you say
Wheel Bearing.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Dan Mackay on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:50 pm

hmm good job failcar, cant even do stuff properly on your own website
avatar
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere

View user profile http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Cardinals5 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:08 am

BWardboy88 wrote:Out of the 43 drivers that started this race, 11 of them turned out to be drivers that aren't eligible for points. Out of all 3 NASCAR Series', this is definitely the least favourite in my view. Some people may think the racing is good in this series because there are woman drivers in this Series.

avatar
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Sterling Heights, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Cynon on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:35 am

I love Amber Cope for successfully rustling Harvick's jimmies. It's the Nationwide series, of course you're going to get a bunch of noob drivers around. Especially when people like Harvick take sponsor money away from people who are relying on talent alone.

In short, QQ Harvick.

_________________
Effort Equals Results

Online Wins: 22
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Grand Detour
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

avatar
Cynon
Admin

Posts : 3117
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by gwoodard41 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:37 am

Cynon wrote:I love Amber Cope for successfully rustling Harvick's jimmies. It's the Nationwide series, of course you're going to get a bunch of noob drivers around. Especially when people like Harvick take sponsor money away from people who are relying on talent alone.

In short, QQ Harvick.

Shouldn't they be doing that in the bedroom? LOLWut
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3722
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 28
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Cynon on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 am

gwoodard41 wrote:
Cynon wrote:I love Amber Cope for successfully rustling Harvick's jimmies. It's the Nationwide series, of course you're going to get a bunch of noob drivers around. Especially when people like Harvick take sponsor money away from people who are relying on talent alone.

In short, QQ Harvick.

Shouldn't they be doing that in the bedroom? LOLWut

Pretty sure DeLana would roast him over a slow fire if he did. Laughing

_________________
Effort Equals Results

Online Wins: 22
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Grand Detour
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

avatar
Cynon
Admin

Posts : 3117
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:54 am

Cynon wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:
Cynon wrote:I love Amber Cope for successfully rustling Harvick's jimmies. It's the Nationwide series, of course you're going to get a bunch of noob drivers around. Especially when people like Harvick take sponsor money away from people who are relying on talent alone.

In short, QQ Harvick.

Shouldn't they be doing that in the bedroom? LOLWut

Pretty sure DeLana would roast him over a slow fire if he did. Laughing
Don't forget who wears the pants in that relationship.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by flyingturns89 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:19 am

Cynon wrote:I love Amber Cope for successfully rustling Harvick's jimmies. It's the Nationwide series, of course you're going to get a bunch of noob drivers around. Especially when people like Harvick take sponsor money away from people who are relying on talent alone.

In short, QQ Harvick.

Using those words in the same post.

THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:04 am

vbooy57 wrote:
Cynon wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:
Cynon wrote:I love Amber Cope for successfully rustling Harvick's jimmies. It's the Nationwide series, of course you're going to get a bunch of noob drivers around. Especially when people like Harvick take sponsor money away from people who are relying on talent alone.

In short, QQ Harvick.

Shouldn't they be doing that in the bedroom? LOLWut

Pretty sure DeLana would roast him over a slow fire if he did. Laughing
Don't forget who wears the firesuit in that relationship.
Fixed.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Cynon on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:07 am

flyingturns89 wrote:
Cynon wrote:I love Amber Cope for successfully rustling Harvick's jimmies. It's the Nationwide series, of course you're going to get a bunch of noob drivers around. Especially when people like Harvick take sponsor money away from people who are relying on talent alone.

In short, QQ Harvick.

Using those words in the same post.

THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

Flyingturns spamming or being an attention whore.

Haven't seen that before. Um...

Edit: Harvick's still being snotty about his run-in with Cope. He's also making himself look like a tool by laughing at his own joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUVrX8LEc2Y

_________________
Effort Equals Results

Online Wins: 22
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Grand Detour
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

avatar
Cynon
Admin

Posts : 3117
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: F.W Webb 200

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum