Sahlen's Six Hours At The Glen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sahlen's Six Hours At The Glen

Post by flyingturns89 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:27 am

Don't know if anyone cares considering there isn't a whole lot of Grand-Am coverage on here, but since this is one of the bigger races in the season, figured I'd post about it. It's been an interesting season for Grand-Am so far, not as much of a Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas show this year. They just won what I think is their race this year, and now hold a 5 point lead over Ryan Dalziel and Enzo Potolicchio, co-drivers of the #8 team for Starworks Motorsports. For the Glen this week, the recently dethroned #8 team has added a third driver onto their team, a man who, in my opinion, is currently one of the best road coarse drivers in racing, Sebastien Bourdais.

Starting Lineup can be found here, but due to a glitch on their new website, you have to use a scroll down list in the top left hand corner of the page to see it. The race starts at 11 AM ET on SPEED

Starting Grid: http://grand-am.com/scheduleResults/results.aspx?eid=3442&sid=1
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sahlen's Six Hours At The Glen

Post by Cynon on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:34 am

The only two Grand Am races I've watched this year were awesome, enough to make me actually give half a crap about the series. Very Happy

Online Wins: 21
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Vancouver
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

Cynon
Admin

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sahlen's Six Hours At The Glen

Post by flyingturns89 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:45 am

Cynon wrote:The only two Grand Am races I've watched this year were awesome, enough to make me actually give half a crap about the series. Very Happy

Trying to figure out the exact moment that we went into the Twilight Zone, because in the last two years, Grand-Am, F1, IndyCar, and ARCA have been some of the most competitive racing series.
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top