Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by TheRacingExperts on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Jayski's Entry List
1 00 David Reutimann Toyota Aaron's Dream Machine
2 1 Jamie McMurray Chevy Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boats
3 2 Brad Keselowski Dodge Miller Lite
4 4 Kasey Kahne Toyota Red Bull
5 5 Mark Martin Chevy CARQUEST / GoDaddy.com
6 6 David Ragan Ford UPS
**7 7 Robby Gordon Dodge Speed Energy
8 9 Marcos Ambrose Ford Stanley
9 11 Denny Hamlin Toyota FedEx Freight
10 13 Casey Mears Toyota GEICO
11 14 Tony Stewart Chevy Mobil 1 / Office Depot
12 16 Greg Biffle Ford Pure Michigan
13 17 Matt Kenseth Ford Kroger
14 18 Kyle Busch Toyota Interstate Batteries
15 20 Joey Logano Toyota Home Depot
**16 21 Trevor Bayne (I) Ford JDRF / Motorcraft / Quick Lane
17 22 Kurt Busch Dodge Shell / Pennzoil
18 24 Jeff Gordon Chevy DuPont
19 27 Paul Menard Chevy Menards / Duracell
20 29 Kevin Harvick Chevy Jimmy Johns
**21 30 David Stremme Chevy TBA
22 31 Jeff Burton Chevy Cat Financial
23 32 Mike Bliss (I) Ford FAS Lane Racing
24 33 Clint Bowyer Chevy Cheerios / Hamburger Helper
25 34 David Gilliland Ford TBA
26 36 Dave Blaney Chevy Accell Construction
**27 37 Tony Raines Ford TBA
**28 38 Travis Kvapil (I) Ford Long John Silver's
29 39 Ryan Newman Chevy WIX Filters
30 42 Juan Pablo Montoya Chevy Target
31 43 A.J. Allmendinger Ford Best Buy
**32 46 Erik Darnell Ford Red Line
33 47 Bobby Labonte Toyota Kingsford-Busch's
34 48 Jimmie Johnson Chevy Lowe's
**35 50 T.J. Bell (i) Chevy Green Smoke
36 51 Landon Cassill Chevy Thank a Teacher Today
**37 55 J.J. Yeley Ford TBA
38 56 Martin Truex Jr. Toyota NAPA
**39 60 Mike Skinner (i) Toyota Big Red
**40 66 Michael McDowell Toyota HP Racing
41 71 Andy Lally Ford Interstate Moving Systems
42 78 Regan Smith Chevy Furniture Row
43 83 Brian Vickers Toyota Red Bull
**44 87 Joe Nemechek (i) Toyota NEMCO Motorsports
45 88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevy National Guard / AMP Energy
46 99 Carl Edwards Ford AFLAC
avatar
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by Chives2112 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Eh, I don't mind Michigan. Hopefully we'll have a good race.
avatar
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by day500champ1 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:33 pm

I wonder if they will have Tim Allen there. He does the voice over in the Pure Michigan ads.
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by flyingturns89 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:49 am

Chase Clinching Scenarios

#18-Kyle Busch Must Finish
27 Positions Ahead Of #33-Clint Bowyer
26 Positions Ahead With Lap Led
25 Positions Ahead With Most Laps Led
22 Positions Ahead With Most Laps Led And Win

#99-Carl Edwards Must Finish
27 Positions Ahead Of #33-Clint Bowyer
26 Ahead With LL
25 Ahead With MLL
22 Ahead With MLL And Win

#48-Jimmie Johnson Must Finish
33 Positions Ahead Of #33-Clint Bowyer
32 Ahead With LL
31 Ahead With MLL
28 Ahead With MLL And Win

#29-Kevin Harvick Must Finish
41 Positions Ahead Of #33-Clint Bowyer
40 Ahead With LL
39 Ahead With MLL
36 Ahead With MLL And Win

If none of the above drivers are able to clinch, it will be the first year that with three races to go, no drivers have clinched a Chase berth.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by TheRacingExperts on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:10 am

Mathematically, 29 drivers still have a chance at it, Bobby Labonte on up, mainly because of how the drivers can get into the top 20, and win to get in. but the fact that Denny Hamlin, the top wc driver with one win, is 12th, and brad k has 2 wins in 14th, everyone is chasing them.

Wild Card spots:
12.) Denny Hamlin
14.) Brad Keselowski

Top 20, not in, 1 win:
15.) Paul Menard

Top 20, not in, 0 wins:
11.) Clint Bowyer
13.) Greg Biffle
16.) AJ Allmendinger
17.) Joey Logano
18.) Mark Martin
19.) Kasey Kahne
20.) Juan Pablo Montoya

Not top 20, 1 win
22.) Marcos Ambrose
23.) David Ragan
25.) Regan Smith

Not top 20, 0 wins:
21,) Martin Truex Jr.
24.) Jeff Burton
26.) David Reutimann
27.) Jamie McMurray
28.) Brian Vickers
29.) Bobby Labonte
avatar
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by Chives2112 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 pm

If Bobby Labonte wins the championship, I'm eating a horse. (btw I like Labonte)
avatar
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by TheRacingExperts on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Chives2112 wrote:If Bobby Labonte wins the championship, I'm eating a horse. (btw I like Labonte)

yeah he needs to win all the races with most laps lead and everyone else fail to get in.
avatar
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by Nick399 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Michigan! Very Happy

This will be only the 2nd time since 2004 that I don't visit the track at least once during race weekend, skipping it to go to the ARCA race in Illinois. Smile
avatar
Nick399
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Detroit. GASP!

View user profile http://www.aaromotorsports.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by navycook75 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Chives2112 wrote:If Bobby Labonte wins the championship, I'm eating a horse. (btw I like Labonte)
If Bobby Labonte wins the championship, I'm going to Jimmie Johnson's house and say "in your face in your face in your face!
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by day500champ1 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:46 pm

navycook75 wrote:
Chives2112 wrote:If Bobby Labonte wins the championship, I'm eating a horse. (btw I like Labonte)
If Bobby Labonte wins the championship, I'm going to Jimmie Johnson's house and say "in your face in your face in your face!

or do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tApveIrJWg0&feature=related
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by Alta on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:50 pm

TheRacingExperts wrote:Mathematically, 29 drivers still have a chance at it, Bobby Labonte on up, mainly because of how the drivers can get into the top 20, and win to get in. but the fact that Denny Hamlin, the top wc driver with one win, is 12th, and brad k has 2 wins in 14th, everyone is chasing them.

Wild Card spots:
12.) Denny Hamlin
14.) Brad Keselowski

Top 20, not in, 1 win:
15.) Paul Menard

Top 20, not in, 0 wins:
11.) Clint Bowyer
13.) Greg Biffle
16.) AJ Allmendinger
17.) Joey Logano
18.) Mark Martin
19.) Kasey Kahne
20.) Juan Pablo Montoya

Not top 20, 1 win
22.) Marcos Ambrose
23.) David Ragan
25.) Regan Smith

Not top 20, 0 wins:
21,) Martin Truex Jr.
24.) Jeff Burton
26.) David Reutimann
27.) Jamie McMurray
28.) Brian Vickers
29.) Bobby Labonte

Red = Out
Yellow = Maybe
Green = In
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3997
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 94
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by TheRacingExperts on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Alta wrote:
TheRacingExperts wrote:Mathematically, 29 drivers still have a chance at it, Bobby Labonte on up, mainly because of how the drivers can get into the top 20, and win to get in. but the fact that Denny Hamlin, the top wc driver with one win, is 12th, and brad k has 2 wins in 14th, everyone is chasing them.

Wild Card spots:
12.) Denny Hamlin
14.) Brad Keselowski

Top 20, not in, 1 win:
15.) Paul Menard

Top 20, not in, 0 wins:
11.) Clint Bowyer
13.) Greg Biffle
16.) AJ Allmendinger
17.) Joey Logano
18.) Mark Martin
19.) Kasey Kahne
20.) Juan Pablo Montoya

Not top 20, 1 win
22.) Marcos Ambrose
23.) David Ragan
25.) Regan Smith

Not top 20, 0 wins:
21,) Martin Truex Jr.
24.) Jeff Burton
26.) David Reutimann
27.) Jamie McMurray
28.) Brian Vickers
29.) Bobby Labonte

Red = Out
Yellow = Maybe
Green = In

are you going that by getting into the top ten?
avatar
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by TheRacingExperts on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:20 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
Chives2112 wrote:If Bobby Labonte wins the championship, I'm eating a horse. (btw I like Labonte)
If Bobby Labonte wins the championship, I'm going to Jimmie Johnson's house and say "in your face in your face in your face!

or do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tApveIrJWg0&feature=related

or pull a will power.
avatar
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by Dan Mackay on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:38 pm

spoiler, probably ends up being a fuel mileage race Razz
avatar
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere

View user profile http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by racingfreak1999 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Dan Mackay wrote:spoiler, probably ends up being a fuel mileage race Razz
which is probably the only thing exciting that will happen in the race.
avatar
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Long Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by day500champ1 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Well, the Pure Michigan car will start from the pole in the Pure Michigan 400.

Greg Biffle edges teammate Matt Kenseth for it.

I assume Bboy or someone else will update the full line up later.
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by conrail1990 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Chives2112 wrote:If Bobby Labonte wins the championship, I'm eating a horse. (btw I like Labonte)
If Labonte wins another race, thats parade worthy.
avatar
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1063
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : The Cal-de-sac (Delaware)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by kensethfan on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Deja vu, look who we have leading the race at the end.

My best hope is that the leaders don't have enough fuel to make it, or that we get a caution.
avatar
kensethfan
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by kensethfan on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:53 pm

And look what I get! I just got lucky!
avatar
kensethfan
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by navycook75 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:04 pm

well, that sucked. I wanted Mark to win too....
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by pepsibottle1 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:08 pm

That was the least entertaining race that I have seen all year. The fans had it right when they just got up and left midway through the race.
avatar
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 845
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 23
Location : Norfolk, VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by Alta on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Only thing good that came out of that race was Mark finally getting a top 5, and Keselowski proving why he is probably the best driver in the field right now.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3997
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 94
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by Chives2112 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Alta wrote:Only thing good that came out of that race was Mark finally getting a top 5, and Keselowski proving why he is probably the best driver in the field right now.
I 110% agree with you...Next it's Bristol, and they even screwed up the racing there as well.
avatar
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by flyingturns89 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Only good thing that came today was that Chad McCumbee won in ARCA.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by Chives2112 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:22 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:Only good thing that came today was that Chad McCumbee won in ARCA.
Finally! Very Happy
avatar
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by Tanrar on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Hell, the way Keselowski's running, he won't even NEED the Wild Card spot.
avatar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by crl on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Updated points now have Keselowski in 12th, 57 points behind Stewart, who's 10th.

_________________
Norah O'Donnell - the only reason to watch CBS This Morning.
Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
avatar
crl
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 32
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by PYLrulz on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Chives2112 wrote:
Alta wrote:Only thing good that came out of that race was Mark finally getting a top 5, and Keselowski proving why he is probably the best driver in the field right now.
I 110% agree with you...Next it's Bristol, and they even screwed up the racing there as well.

Oh, like adding progressive banking, like there was before they first paved Bristol with concrete?
avatar
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2050
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 33
Location : Mountville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by Chives2112 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 pm

PYLrulz wrote:
Chives2112 wrote:
Alta wrote:Only thing good that came out of that race was Mark finally getting a top 5, and Keselowski proving why he is probably the best driver in the field right now.
I 110% agree with you...Next it's Bristol, and they even screwed up the racing there as well.

Oh, like adding progressive banking, like there was before they first paved Bristol with concrete?
I mean, the racing used to be "bump and run; rough your guy out of the way", but now it's just "Oh, I'll let you by and I'll catch up to you in 150 laps". I don't mind there not being as much cautions, but I would like to have more of the rough short track racing that we haven't seen since they redid the track.
avatar
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by PYLrulz on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Chives2112 wrote:
PYLrulz wrote:
Chives2112 wrote:
Alta wrote:Only thing good that came out of that race was Mark finally getting a top 5, and Keselowski proving why he is probably the best driver in the field right now.
I 110% agree with you...Next it's Bristol, and they even screwed up the racing there as well.

Oh, like adding progressive banking, like there was before they first paved Bristol with concrete?
I mean, the racing used to be "bump and run; rough your guy out of the way", but now it's just "Oh, I'll let you by and I'll catch up to you in 150 laps". I don't mind there not being as much cautions, but I would like to have more of the rough short track racing that we haven't seen since they redid the track.

I don't mind the bumping and that, but I think the way drivers drive Bristol has changed a bunch over time. Besides, the first concrete version of Bristol just got too much single file racing going, and you had no choice but to muscle a guy out of the way. At least now, that isn't totally necessary
avatar
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2050
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 33
Location : Mountville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by Nick399 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Was I the only one who thought this race was at least okay? It was better than June's race imo.
avatar
Nick399
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Detroit. GASP!

View user profile http://www.aaromotorsports.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by PKligBKFan on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:56 pm

I didn't mind it, except for the winner.
avatar
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1381
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 21
Location : Canada. :)

View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:02 am

PKligBKFan wrote:I didn't mind it, except for the winner.

Better him than the guy who came in second.
avatar
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by day500champ1 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:04 am

Nascarboy426 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:I didn't mind it, except for the winner.

Better him than the guy who came in second.

+1000000. Finally!! I'm not alone. *cries and hugs nascarboy426*
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by PKligBKFan on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:08 am

Nascarboy426 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:I didn't mind it, except for the winner.

Better him than the guy who came in second.

Not really ... Jimmie Johnson is much better.
avatar
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1381
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 21
Location : Canada. :)

View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by navycook75 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:35 am

PKligBKFan wrote:
Nascarboy426 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:I didn't mind it, except for the winner.

Better him than the guy who came in second.

Not really ... Jimmie Johnson is much better.
this, I'm better off seeing a guy who wins 5 championships in a row rather than a guy who dominates in the lower tier and only has a Nationwide championship to back it up.
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by TheRacingExperts on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:04 pm

i say we replace one of the michigan races next year with iowa. all in favor say ay...
avatar
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by racingfreak1999 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:48 pm

navycook75 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
Nascarboy426 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:I didn't mind it, except for the winner.

Better him than the guy who came in second.

Not really ... Jimmie Johnson is much better.
this, I'm better off seeing a guy who wins 5 championships in a row rather than a guy who dominates in the lower tier and only has a Nationwide championship to back it up.
^This^
avatar
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Long Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by Chives2112 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:35 pm

At least Michigan has the banking and enough room for side-by-side racing to make it a bit more fun then some of the other tracks we race at.
avatar
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by TheRacingExperts on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:11 pm

yeah but nobody cares about buying tickets.
avatar
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Michigan 400 - Cup Series

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum