Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andretti to enter NASCAR to take over from Penske as Dodge's big team?

+10
BWard
Spen
Sparkz47
RACECAR
bartman97
pennst24
PKligBKFan
Alta
Tanrar
crl
14 posters

Go down

Andretti to enter NASCAR to take over from Penske as Dodge's big team? Empty Andretti to enter NASCAR to take over from Penske as Dodge's big team?

Post by crl Fri May 18, 2012 3:15 am

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
Andretti to enter NASCAR to take over from Penske as Dodge's big team? NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Andretti to enter NASCAR to take over from Penske as Dodge's big team? Empty Re: Andretti to enter NASCAR to take over from Penske as Dodge's big team?

Post by Tanrar Fri May 18, 2012 4:42 am

What I'm curious about beyond the main announcement is, if Andretti does come to NASCAR, who would drive for him?
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Andretti to enter NASCAR to take over from Penske as Dodge's big team? Empty Re: Andretti to enter NASCAR to take over from Penske as Dodge's big team?

Post by Alta Fri May 18, 2012 5:08 am

RandomClassic wrote:What I'm curious about beyond the main announcement is, if Andretti does come to NASCAR, who would drive for him?
WELP. MARIO'S COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Fri May 18, 2012 7:31 am

RandomClassic wrote:What I'm curious about beyond the main announcement is, if Andretti does come to NASCAR, who would drive for him?

I hope it'd be John, but I don't think so.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Fri May 18, 2012 8:42 am

Michael is just trying to emulate the Captain and Buffalo Head now.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Fri May 18, 2012 9:33 am

Alta wrote:
WELP. MARIO'S COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT.

NOPE IT'LL BE DANICURR PATRICK!!
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Fri May 18, 2012 1:51 pm

They can't do crap in indycar yet want to jump to NASCAR. Yeah, that'll make sense No
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Fri May 18, 2012 2:09 pm

RACECAR wrote:They can't do crap in indycar yet want to jump to NASCAR. Yeah, that'll make sense No
Hey, if you can do decently well in IndyCar, then with the right people, you can do great in NASCAR.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Fri May 18, 2012 3:47 pm

My first thought was that he could get Kurt Busch to drive for him, since he's all but confirmed to be leaving the 51 at the end of 2012. But then again, I don't know what the advantage would be in leaving one small team for another.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Spen Fri May 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Small team with no room for improvement, vs. start-up with deep pockets. If I were Kurt, I'd jump for it in a heartbeat. Would they actually want him, though?
Spen
Spen
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri May 18, 2012 4:39 pm

maybe they could hire someone from the Nationwide Series, but that's just my suggestion.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Fri May 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Spen wrote:Small team with no room for improvement, vs. start-up with deep pockets. If I were Kurt, I'd jump for it in a heartbeat. Would they actually want him, though?

Well, he may have some character issues, but there's no denying he's got talent. If you want to start up a team and NASCAR and you've got a guy like Busch, who's been around for a few years and has proven his worth as driver, wanting on board I don't know why you wouldn't want him.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by oxymoron Fri May 18, 2012 5:17 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:

maybe they could hire someone from the Nationwide Series, but that's just my suggestion.

your best choices are Allgaier or Scott

everyone else is either taken by a big team,

or mediocre
oxymoron
oxymoron
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri May 18, 2012 5:21 pm

oxymoron wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

or mediocre

Possibly those two, but that's all to be determined though.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Fri May 18, 2012 5:31 pm

oxymoron wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

or mediocre

Seeing as Scott (assuming this is Brian you're reffering to) drives for Gibbs, isn't he already taken by a big team?
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by oxymoron Fri May 18, 2012 5:46 pm

RACECAR wrote:
oxymoron wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

or mediocre

Seeing as Scott (assuming this is Brian you're reffering to) drives for Gibbs, isn't he already taken by a big team?

imo, Scott isn't really going anywhere with Gibbs,

maybe if he had better luck he could be something imo
oxymoron
oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Fri May 18, 2012 6:35 pm

oxymoron wrote:
RACECAR wrote:
oxymoron wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

or mediocre

imo, Scott isn't really going anywhere with Gibbs,

maybe if he had better luck he could be something imo

Of course he isn't going anywhere with them, all he ever does is wreck.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sat May 19, 2012 2:30 am

And you thought late 90s era Jack Roush whined a lot........
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Sat May 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Something tells me they'd at least look at Vickers.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by antknee Sat May 19, 2012 1:44 pm

A startup team needs the Champion's Provisional...Kurt Busch it is.
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down