Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 05: Round of France

+6
f1fan12
SnakePlissken
RyanB06
Blake Camphausen
BWard
Cynon
10 posters

Go down

Race 05: Round of France Empty Race 05: Round of France

Post by Cynon Sat May 12, 2012 8:34 am

Results
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cynon on Mon May 14, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Race 05: Round of France Empty Re: Race 05: Round of France

Post by BWard Sat May 12, 2012 8:42 am

Laughing "quit wrecking cars like a clown"
Wow those drivers have not learnt their lesson after the race at Brands Hatch. I think I could expect a lot of post-race penalties coming very soon.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Sat May 12, 2012 10:12 am

Spoiler:
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat May 12, 2012 10:38 am

Spoiler:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat May 12, 2012 11:45 am

Spoiler:

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat May 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Emotional Nosova Claims Victory After Last Second Pass

After qualifying 23rd and 25th, Yuliya Nosova and Jose Luis Martinez were not believed to have anything for the frontrunners for the Round of France. Both managed to charge to the front using different tactics and came home 1-2 in one of the most thrilling finishes of recent memory.

Nosova, 30, was very emotional on the podium, and was barely able to conduct her post-race interview.

"Everyone in the team worked real hard to give me the chance... and I am grateful to you all." Nosova said.
"It's a great feeling to be here right now."

Mexican driver Jose Luis Martinez stamped his authority as a top-line driver after posting an impressive second place finish after leading nearly half the race on an alternate strategy.

"It was a great day for our little team. I'm disappointed to have not won, but I did my best and I am proud of what I was able to achieve today." Martinez said.
"It was good for the team, the whole team, and it is a blessing to have this opportunity... we had great cars and great pit work."

Martinez, who is quickly earning a reputation for his gentlemanly mannerisms off the track, finished by thanking the fans.

"The fan support was amazing as well... it was great to be at this track and to know all the motorsport fans were so enthusiastic. I hope we come back here because the fans were great."

Roderick Hits Out at Bell

After his exit from the Round of France, Leonid Roderick was less than pleased. The usually calm and composed "Governor Rod" refused to speak to reporters for some time. After hearing Libby Bell's explanation for the collision, Roderick's attitude towards the incident did not change.

"It's frustrating when you run real well and someone keeps trying to wreck you because they can't pass you. Things happen and rookies get too excited and make mistakes, but the only other time I was hooked like that was intentional." Roderick stated.
"Libby was doing okay for a rookie I guess, but she didn't have the position, she wasn't alongside me or anything like that. If she was it would have probably just been a racing incident... but it's a sorry day for the sport and for all the guys that built both our cars when people resort to wrecking you instead of passing you cleanly."

It was Roderick's second DNF in a row due to being taken out by another driver.

Dwyer Vows Not To "Play Nice"

A disastrous Round of France for Team Saar USA sensation Kevin Dwyer left the Minnesotan driver frustrated. In the same way his famous father Benny Dwyer used to, Kevin Dwyer was blunt with the press.

"I want to cut the field to 20-25 cars. Get rid of all the idiots running around with lots of money and no talent... Packer, the idiot in the 16 car who thinks she's the next Alexis but doesn't have half Rachel's talent, and James Dalton's two talentless hacks... " Dwyer said.
"I mean, if the officials want to cheapen the series so all the stupid kids can have fun crashing, that's fine with me. I'll just stop playing nice, it's not like that kind of driving killed Scott Hamilton last year or anything, right?"

Dwyer insisted that the collision with Michael Sykes had little impact on his outburst. He did, however, say that he was out for revenge.

"I'll just dump the 44's shit sometime, you know, kind of like he did in British touring cars. That's fine with me, I'll take the penalty, he just better watch out."

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sat May 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Pushanda keeps point streak going

Vijay Pushanda driver of the HP Tutino, numbered 42, ran across the line to score a 16th place finish in France. "The team over the last 3 weeks have worked very well to give me cars we can consitently score," Pushanda stated. "Good to see Dan scoring points, it is good to see both cars get into the points here. This track is absolutly beautiful, I remember it from Formula A, so I was telling the team info about those ditches." Pushanda will now go to Sweeden for Round 6, then to the Karjala Grand Prix.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat May 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Thanks to Arto Time Penalty, Delgado 6th, in Positive Points for First Time This Season

In the wake of his 6th place finish in France this afternoon, Tom Delgado said a lot by saying very little as he tried to get back to the garage area.

"I'm glad it's over. I'm not speaking to you guys until I'm in the top 15 in points, so you'll have to get your entertainment from someone else. I need to do what Katashima-san says and be a team player, and that involves ignoring the hell out of you guys" Delgado said. Without saying another word, he moved his way past reporters and went to talk to his crew chief, while extra track security (at Delgado's request) came to usher the reporters away from his area of the garage.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Sun May 13, 2012 12:57 am

Spoiler:
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun May 13, 2012 10:12 am

Spoiler:

Libby Bell was informed of Kevin Dwyer's comments in which he said that Bell "thinks she's the next Alexis but doesn't have half Rachel's talent."

"Well, about the Roderick incident, I've already apologized and don't feel the need to continuously do so. I was closing in on Roderick and trying to be patient like Kurt advised me to do. He told me to wait for an opportunity to pounce and when Roderick got loose and slid I thought that was my chance. It didn't work out. End of story. Or at least it should have been anyway. You can tell Kevin Dwyer that at least I'm making it out there on my own and not living off my Daddy's coattails. Benny Dwyer made a name for himself with his accomplishments, Kevin hasn't done anything but get special treatment from Master Cup officials because of his father's reputation. That's nothing to brag about."

Dwyer Comment Pointed Jab at Plissken?

In his recent rant, Kevin Dwyer called Libby Bell "the idiot in the 16 car who thinks she's the next Alexis but doesn't have half Rachel's talent" but then went so far as to insinuate that "it's not like that kind of driving killed Scott Hamilton last year or anything, right?"

Was that a personal jab at Kurt Plissken? He thinks so. Plissken was involved in the Hamilton incident, but was exonerated from any wrongdoing. Plissken also received death threats as a result. Is this Dwyer upholding his vow "not to play nice."

Regardless of the answer, Plissken's response to Kevin Dwyer was short, not so sweet, and unprintable.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Sun May 13, 2012 11:53 am

Back to back podiums for Steudler

After only having 1 podium before the start of the season, Scott Steudler has showed his vastly improved road course skills by getting back to back podiums, finishing 3rd place.

"It's amazing how well oiled this team is, just a great bunch who has showed us a great team effort. The Katzevs had some good strategy that worked out for them quite well, but I was hoping that they would have screwed up somehow. But I am VERY happy for my team right now, I know a win is around the corner, I can feel it."

After his 3rd place finish, Steudler went up to 6th place in the standings, only 14 points behind 5th, and 75 points out of the lead.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Mon May 14, 2012 4:12 pm

Points and results, please?
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon May 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Posted. Very Happy

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Mon May 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Cynon wrote:Posted. Very Happy

Thank you, sir.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend