Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite racing game that contains NO licensing rights from major sanctioning bodies?

+19
RyanB06
PYLrulz
tommykl
Ben Atkins
Nextelracer
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
day500champ1
JMac525
SpinDragun
PackerMan71
teamwhiper
Sparkz47
Cardinals5
navycook75
Magus978
Blake Camphausen
Mother of Invention
RealRacer4
crl
23 posters

Go down

Favorite racing game that contains NO licensing rights from major sanctioning bodies? Empty Favorite racing game that contains NO licensing rights from major sanctioning bodies?

Post by crl Sun May 06, 2012 8:23 pm

As in, generic souped-up cars/motorcycles.

For me, it's the Road Rash series.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
Favorite racing game that contains NO licensing rights from major sanctioning bodies? NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Favorite racing game that contains NO licensing rights from major sanctioning bodies? Empty Re: Favorite racing game that contains NO licensing rights from major sanctioning bodies?

Post by RealRacer4 Sun May 06, 2012 8:43 pm

TrackMania United.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Favorite racing game that contains NO licensing rights from major sanctioning bodies? Empty Re: Favorite racing game that contains NO licensing rights from major sanctioning bodies?

Post by Mother of Invention Sun May 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Burnout 2
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Sun May 06, 2012 9:38 pm

The Forza series, mainly for its wide selection of cars and tracks.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun May 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Road Rash
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun May 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Burnout Paradise, hands down
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sun May 06, 2012 9:59 pm

navycook75 wrote:Burnout Paradise, hands down

This, although if Project CARS didn't have a few scattered licenses it would win for me
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Sun May 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Rad Racer (can't beat the classics)
Hydro Thunder
Burnout: Revenge
Rumble Racing

These are just a few that stuck out in my mind, but there are probably several more that just aren't coming to me right now.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun May 06, 2012 11:03 pm

oh, and one more from me.

Demolition Racer, I spent hours on that game, and loved every minute of it.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by teamwhiper Sun May 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Either Cross Racing Championship 2005 or Trackmania Nations Forever.
teamwhiper
teamwhiper
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun May 06, 2012 11:38 pm

San Francisco RUSH.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinDragun Sun May 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Burnout Paradise for road racing. Motorstorm (all in the series) for offroad racing.
SpinDragun
SpinDragun
Development Driver
Development Driver

http://spindragun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Mon May 07, 2012 1:54 am

Burnout 2: Point of Impact
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Mon May 07, 2012 2:15 am

PackerMan71 wrote:San Francisco RUSH.

Favorite racing game that contains NO licensing rights from major sanctioning bodies? 4276145973 Don't forget its sequel RUSH 2.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Mon May 07, 2012 8:48 am

Burnout Legends is the only one I can think of, does the ATV Fury (I think that's what it's called) series have any major licenses?
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextelracer Mon May 07, 2012 8:57 am

Favorite racing game that contains NO licensing rights from major sanctioning bodies? Mariokart64box
That's it, I'm building a time machine and reliving my childhood in 1995. Screw 2012. Laughing
Nextelracer
Nextelracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon May 07, 2012 9:09 am

Trackmania 2: Canyon or Burnout Paradise. Both are fantastic games.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Mon May 07, 2012 9:24 am

Ben Atkins wrote:Trackmania 2: Canyon or Burnout Paradise. Both are fantastic games.

I never really got the chance to play Canyon yet. I hope I get the time to buy and install it to see how it is. I miss being able to play TrackMania on a daily basis.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Mon May 07, 2012 11:25 am

Burnout Revenge, the Forza Series, Gran Turismo 4 and Enthusia Professional Racing.
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Mon May 07, 2012 5:26 pm

3 votes for Road Rash
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon May 07, 2012 6:07 pm

I'll throw another vote in for Forza. Best non-NASCAR racing game I've ever played.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Mon May 07, 2012 6:09 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
PackerMan71 wrote:San Francisco RUSH.

Favorite racing game that contains NO licensing rights from major sanctioning bodies? 4276145973 Don't forget its sequel RUSH 2.

And it's sequel San Francisco RUSH 2049.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Mon May 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Motorstorm. I need to play that online with wolfwg32 sometime. Razz
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Mon May 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Burnout Legends is the only one I can think of, does the ATV Fury (I think that's what it's called) series have any major licenses?

You're thinking of the ATV Offroad Fury series. It did have licenses from manufacturers and racing gear sponsors, but no sanctioning bodies. Not sure if that counts, though.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Mon May 07, 2012 8:00 pm

I'd say Burnout for me as well.
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Mon May 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Nextelracer wrote:Favorite racing game that contains NO licensing rights from major sanctioning bodies? Mariokart64box
That's it, I'm building a time machine and reliving my childhood in 1995. Screw 2012. Laughing

+1
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Mon May 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Burnout Legends is the only one I can think of, does the ATV Fury (I think that's what it's called) series have any major licenses?

You're thinking of the ATV Offroad Fury series. It did have licenses from manufacturers and racing gear sponsors, but no sanctioning bodies. Not sure if that counts, though.

Yeah that series. Loved ATV Offroad Fury 2.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Wed May 09, 2012 9:59 am

I found the Star Wars: Pod Racer game to be pretty fun, actually. It's actually quite impressive with all the tracks and drivers they came up with, considering it spawned out of a one-off scene. Then again, it is Star Wars...

Also...

Nextelracer wrote:Favorite racing game that contains NO licensing rights from major sanctioning bodies? Mariokart64box

Favorite racing game that contains NO licensing rights from major sanctioning bodies? 256px-SEGA_Racing

Yeah, I went there. Actually, I think I'll go play that now.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down