Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gingrich to go to moon, I'm kidding, Santorum Quits...

+3
navycook75
flyingturns89
gwoodard41
7 posters

Go down

Gingrich to go to moon, I'm kidding, Santorum Quits... Empty Gingrich to go to moon, I'm kidding, Santorum Quits...

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:18 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/11/us-usa-campaign-santorum-idUSBRE8341DU20120411

And the guy who had the... um... honor of being named for something related to... you know, finally pulls the plug on his run, mainly due to his daughter being hospitalized. Now, where will the delegates go now that he has gone the way of the other candidates?

My theory will be Romney, who was already the nominee since Obama won the Presidency. How is this? He's the establishment's pick, as in 'next in line'. Don't be surprised to see Ron Paul go third party, and Gingrich to declare Romney's nomination a farce and attempt to sue.

Oh and Obama will now win the Presidency, no, I'm not siding with Obama's camp, this will happen because how things went in '08, the usual 'identity' politics will win the day. Any issues outside the social issues will be pushed to the side during the debates... if Obama attends them anyway. The Media of course will Love Romney until after the Republican National Convention...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Gingrich to go to moon, I'm kidding, Santorum Quits... Empty Re: Gingrich to go to moon, I'm kidding, Santorum Quits...

Post by flyingturns89 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Gingrich, because the US definitely needs a moon base. Laughing
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Gingrich to go to moon, I'm kidding, Santorum Quits... Empty Re: Gingrich to go to moon, I'm kidding, Santorum Quits...

Post by navycook75 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:24 pm

I thought Santorum was against pulling out....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:29 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
Oh and Obama will now win the Presidency..
Sums up the 2012 election.

navycook75 wrote:I thought Santorum was against pulling out....

Gingrich to go to moon, I'm kidding, Santorum Quits... I_see_what_you_did_there_super
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:04 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:Gingrich, because the US definitely needs a moon base. Laughing

Yep, the Nazis have one, and Gingrich, the closest thing we have to a Pseudo Fascist, is jealous!

gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Good. Santorum was an effin joke anyway. I don't care if one is religious, but you throw religion like he does into politics and government, and you are as whacked out as he is, he is better off being in a straightjacket
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:25 pm

PYLrulz wrote:Good. Santorum was an effin joke anyway. I don't care if one is religious, but you throw religion like he does into politics and government, and you are as whacked out as he is, he is better off being in a straightjacket
Is it bad a read that in George Carlin's voice?
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Blake Camphausen wrote:
PYLrulz wrote:Good. Santorum was an effin joke anyway. I don't care if one is religious, but you throw religion like he does into politics and government, and you are as whacked out as he is, he is better off being in a straightjacket
Is it bad a read that in George Carlin's voice?
nope, I did the same.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:20 am

ObamawinsLOL
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down