Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

+51
SpeedDemon37
24batista24
RetrogradeRenegade
Nascar9fan
crl
Cardinals5
antknee
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
teamwhiper
Alpineopossum
RyanB06
Milan655
Racerfan275
Tanrar
AntmanB
TheRealNathNath
pepsibottle1
Ceej
Dan Mackay
tommykl
GamerAzuzu
FlashRod4
f1fan12
pennst24
conrail1990
Magus978
Kornography
BBoy
JMac525
Jason Hamilton
racingfreak1999
gwoodard41
Cynon
PackerMan71
Blake Camphausen
Mystrsyko
F1V1
Vincent Giacalone
RealRacer4
Ben Atkins
Mother of Invention
day500champ1
bartman97
flyingturns89
Chives2112
Alta
Syzygy
Rykia
BWard
navycook75
Sparkz47
55 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by flyingturns89 Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:18 am

Blake Camphausen wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:
conrail1990 wrote:The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 3696926579 Humoungous is still making the backyard sports series games. Thankfully the graphics have improved very much. Good example is Pablo Sanchez.

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 PabloSanchez

But the series sucks now. They got rid of some characters, and added ones with the personality of plywood. Rolling Eyes
I still have their backyard football game from like 2009ish. Its really the only reason I still play my Wii. I thought it was pretty good.

The early ones were really good for their time, but the more recent versions just aren't living up to what they used to be.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Cardinals5 Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:20 am

vbooy57 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:
conrail1990 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:
conrail1990 wrote:Made that first attempt to use stripper take the paint of the horn today. Sadly it failed.

I have no idea what you have just said. scratch
https://efr1.forumotion.com/t992-conrails-new-toy

My train horn is covered in blue paint. I wish to take that paint off and put new paint on. To take that paint off ,I used a paint stipping liquid. However the liquid was not good enough to remove the paint.

Did that clear it up? The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 215644238
I have no idea what you have just said. scratch

He has a train horn.

It is painted blue.

He wants to repaint it.

He bought paint stripper to remove the old paint.

The paint stripper wasn't good enough, so the old paint is still there.
I was just joking around because I thought his original statement was clear enough Smile

Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet, it seems Laughing
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Race is over, and I head out for now for vacation.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:11 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:Race is over, and I head out for now for vacation.

Have a nice time! How long are going for before coming back?
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:22 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:

I return home on Sunday.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:24 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

I return home on Sunday.

ok, hope you have a good time. Very Happy
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:14 pm

So, if you've never been to San Diego Comic Con, let me tell you, you'll never see so many people in one place in your life!...unless you already have (I already have).

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:12 pm

crl wrote:So, if you've never been to San Diego Comic Con, let me tell you, you'll never see so many people in one place in your life!...unless you already have (I already have).
I guess you've never been to Kentucky Speedway.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:40 pm

navycook75 wrote:
crl wrote:So, if you've never been to San Diego Comic Con, let me tell you, you'll never see so many people in one place in your life!...unless you already have (I already have).
I guess you've never been to Kentucky Speedway.

No, but I did go to the first F1 race at Indy in 2000. 250,000 on hand for that.

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:53 pm

I am putting this in spoilers, cause it might make Mr.Plissken depressed

Spoiler:
Razz
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Happy birthday MPatterson

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:56 am

I heard a rumor about the upcoming Olympic ceremony: it may feature a Concorde flyby. The grounding of the Concordes represents what is wrong with modern life. We build incredable machines. They have problems. And instead of redesigning and improving we turn our backs on it. They did it with the Concorde and they did it with the Space Shuttle and many other things. Anyway, it'll be nice to see a Concorde in the air for an Olympic flyover.

Edit: it's my 666th post. I jinxed the opening ceremony Shocked
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:41 pm

A look at the new nascar game, NTG: IL, coming out in November.
http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-ex-nascar-the-game-inside-line/17-6350/

If anyone cares, didn't know where to post this.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:A look at the new nascar game, NTG: IL, coming out in November.

Looks like they're actually making an effort on this one.

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:A look at the new nascar game, NTG: IL, coming out in November.

Saw this earlier today; looks great. I absolutely love what they've done with career mode.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:54 am

crl wrote:Looks like they're actually making an effort on this one.

I think they tried with the last one, but they didn't really know what they were doing with it, if that makes sense.

Sparkz47 wrote:Saw this earlier today; looks great. I absolutely love what they've done with career mode.

I agree, only thing I don't like (and I didn't watch the last ten minutes, so I don't know what they said about this), is that it looks like we have to start with Sprint on the car if we don't have sponsorship, and I hope we can change our number.

So far I'm liking it. They're actually listening to what the users on the forum want, which I like. I'm hoping eventually they add a ratings system like NR2003. I've asked for it on the wishlist more then once! Laughing

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MPatterson1724 Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Racerfan275 wrote:Happy birthday MPatterson
thank you Smile
MPatterson1724
MPatterson1724
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:04 pm

R.I.P to all the victims involved in the Aurora, CO shooting.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AntmanB Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:36 pm

This Fourms 1 Year Anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks! 8/6/11 is the date this version of efr opened.
AntmanB
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:48 pm

So I'm apprenticing at a local tuning shop. It's a blast Very Happy
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:56 pm

AntmanB wrote:This Fourms 1 Year Anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks! 8/6/11 is the date this version of efr opened.

we gonna throw a party on here? Smile
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:47 pm

AntmanB wrote:This Fourms 1 Year Anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks! 8/6/11 is the date this version of efr opened.

Has it been a year already? Wow, still feels like only a couple of months ago I signed up to be a part of this place, and now my EFR rookie year is almost over (I signed up in September).
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:49 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:

Yes, there will be. Only I don't think a lot of us will remember it.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:26 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

EFR Opens 8/6/2011
I joined 8/20/2011

Two weeks after the new forums were born, I joined up. Huh Very Happy

Anywho, I won't be involved in festivities due to my job... I can't afford to drink as it is anyway.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Since I'm not willing to stay up late enough to watch Cowboy Bebop on Toonami, I ended up watching the episodes online. I had some time to watch the episodes, and...let's just say that I wasn't expecting the ending of that series to be depressing. Sad

Speaking of Toonami, I heard that there's 5 or 6 things being worked on atm for the show. I'm getting the impression that one of them is at least a new show, and others are promos and game reviews that are being worked on. Altough the TV ratings haven't been exactly at its best, it's nice to hear work is being done for Toonami.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:47 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:Since I'm not willing to stay up late enough to watch Cowboy Bebop on Toonami, I ended up watching the episodes online. I had some time to watch the episodes, and...let's just say that I wasn't expecting the ending of that series to be depressing. Sad

Speaking of Toonami, I heard that there's 5 or 6 things being worked on atm for the show. I'm getting the impression that one of them is at least a new show, and others are promos and game reviews that are being worked on. Altough the TV ratings haven't been exactly at its best, it's nice to hear work is being done for Toonami.
I've caught a few episodes from re-runs over the years. Bebop is an awesome series.

Good to hear. I really enjoy Deadman...So let's see what else they've got up their sleeve.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Alta wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:Since I'm not willing to stay up late enough to watch Cowboy Bebop on Toonami, I ended up watching the episodes online. I had some time to watch the episodes, and...let's just say that I wasn't expecting the ending of that series to be depressing. Sad

I've caught a few episodes from re-runs over the years. Bebop is an awesome series.

Good to hear. I really enjoy Deadman...So let's see what else they've got up their sleeve.

It is.

So do I. Whatever's being worked on right now better be good. I think the only chances of a 2nd season of Deadman Wonderland being made is if the ratings for the show on Toonami are well. I also read the manga version of that series and holy crap, is it amazing? Of course, because the author is pregnant, the series is on hiatus right now, so I'm waiting to hear what will go down with the series once the author gets back to work.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:18 am

I used to watch Toonami all the time, but now it's just all this Japanese anime crap and I just don't understand. All I know is the actual Japanese version of it is a lot more sexual. For example, I watched an episode of the old show Teen Titans. I then watched the Japanese version of the same episode. I can't say what happened in it, because I still consider this a family friendly site.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 am

flyingturns89 wrote:I used to watch Toonami all the time, but now it's just all this Japanese anime crap and I just don't understand. All I know is the actual Japanese version of it is a lot more sexual. For example, I watched an episode of the old show Teen Titans. I then watched the Japanese version of the same episode. I can't say what happened in it, because I still consider this a family friendly site.

Hate to break it to ya, friend, but (excluding the first year or two) Toonami has always been based around anime, and the few shows that weren't anime were heavily anime-influenced. Not to mention it was often used as a portal for new Japanese anime to break into the American market.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:56 am

In rFactor, CARTfactor + the straightaway coming out of the hairpin at Montreal + superspeedway wings + trying to take the Wall of Champions flat out = so much pain I can hardly describe it.

I'm still feeling that one, and I was just playing a racing sim.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:I used to watch Toonami all the time, but now it's just all this Japanese anime crap and I just don't understand. All I know is the actual Japanese version of it is a lot more sexual. For example, I watched an episode of the old show Teen Titans. I then watched the Japanese version of the same episode. I can't say what happened in it, because I still consider this a family friendly site.

Hate to break it to ya, friend, but (excluding the first year or two) Toonami has always been based around anime, and the few shows that weren't anime were heavily anime-influenced. Not to mention it was often used as a portal for new Japanese anime to break into the American market.

I know, but there was one point somewhere around 2001 where they had a block of shows at the beginning were not Japanese anime but were pretty good.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:59 pm

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 Whatisf40phI tried setting this as my avatar but it didnt work.
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:22 pm

conrail1990 wrote:The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 Whatisf40phI tried setting this as my avatar but it didnt work.

Going out on a limb here, but do you think that could be because it's 554 pixels wide?

Last edited by Sparkz47 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:
conrail1990 wrote:The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 Whatisf40phI tried setting this as my avatar but it didnt work.

Going out on a limb, here, but you think it could be because it's 554 pixels wide?
That might do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:55 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote:

Going out on a limb, here, but you think it could be because it's 554 pixels wide?
That might do it.
It worked at other places.... Cynon the forum is broken!
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:29 pm

I now official love and hate the TV show Burn Notice. Cool Evil or Very Mad
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:58 pm

As being British, I am proud to say this:

LET THE OLYMPICS BEGIN
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:53 pm

A little of an older discussion, but I must add in my love of Deadman Wonderland. The creativity and sadistic qualities of the show make it one of my favorite, if not very favorite, animes of all time. I really hope we get a season 2 as soon as possible.

And I am very excited for the Olympics. As a mile runner, I'm beyond excited for Track this year.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:02 am

day500champ1 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

we gonna throw a party on here? The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 650269930

I'll remember, agree with Sparkz, doesn't feel like a year. How will we celebrate, I shall COOK!

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:40 am

Racerfan275 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

we gonna throw a party on here? The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 650269930

I'll remember, agree with Sparkz, doesn't feel like a year. How will we celebrate, I shall COOK!

Putting bread in a toaster isn't cooking Razz

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:43 am

Ben Atkins wrote:
Racerfan275 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Putting bread in a toaster isn't cooking The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 253468018
Real funny, i was being serious

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:01 pm

JMac525 wrote:A little of an older discussion, but I must add in my love of Deadman Wonderland. The creativity and sadistic qualities of the show make it one of my favorite, if not very favorite, animes of all time. I really hope we get a season 2 as soon as possible.

And I am very excited for the Olympics. As a mile runner, I'm beyond excited for Track this year.

Have you read the manga version yet, or at least heard of it?

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:56 pm

I thought this was funny.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:39 am

f1fan12 wrote:

As a biker (a real biker... you know, with PEDALS), ouch. But still, Laughing.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 am

I think Toonami's ratings would be better if it started a little earlier, like it used to.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Cynon wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:

As a biker (a real biker... you know, with PEDALS), ouch. But still, Laughing.
I believe the correct term is cyclist Cy. Razz
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:I think Toonami's ratings would be better if it started a little earlier, like it used to.

Toonami last weekend had MUCH better ratings than they've had for the last 2-4 weeks. They had Bleach AND Deadman Wonderland in the 1 million zone. There are other factors that can contribute to the ratings, such as the repeats, fillers, and certain shows they air. Then again, it's beyond Toonami's budget to control what shows they want to air.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:09 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:I think Toonami's ratings would be better if it started a little earlier, like it used to.

Toonami last weekend had MUCH better ratings than they've had for the last 2-4 weeks. They had Bleach AND Deadman Wonderland in the 1 million zone. There are other factors that can contribute to the ratings, such as the repeats, fillers, and certain shows they air. Then again, it's beyond Toonami's budget to control what shows they want to air.

That's true. I don't have tv right now, so I can't watch it Sad

On another note, I'm trying to find a new avatar I like. The one I have right now is from a show I used to watch on Cartoon Network a long time ago; I heard they're starting it up again, so I decided to reminisce Razz . I don't know how long I'll keep this avatar (I change them often), and may change it soon.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:

That's true. I don't have tv right now, so I can't watch it Sad

On another note, I'm trying to find a new avatar I like. The one I have right now is from a show I used to watch on Cartoon Network a long time ago; I heard they're starting it up again, so I decided to reminisce Razz . I don't know how long I'll keep this avatar (I change them often), and may change it soon.
I'm currently re-watching all of the seasons. Very Happy
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 pm

So I heard Toonami's getting a show called "Samurai 7." This anime supposedly was aired on 3 different channels in the U.S. several years ago and is on Netflix. Some have said it's pretty good. Not sure which show will be replaced. I've never heard of it before until now so I hope I like it and can help Toonami with the T.V. Ratings. Any thoughts?

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next