Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer Amanda Beard gossips about Carl Edwards in new memoir

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer Amanda Beard gossips about Carl Edwards in new memoir

Post by pennst24 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:50 pm

I always knew Edwards was a fake.

pennst24
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer Amanda Beard gossips about Carl Edwards in new memoir

Post by day500champ1 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Sounds like a typical ex-girlfriend.

It's always the other person's fault. Rolling Eyes
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Though I do believe that Carl Edwards is a phony, it might sound more believable if that didn't come from the mouth of an ex.
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This really made me laugh.
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:26 pm

PYLrulz wrote:Though I do believe that Carl Edwards is a phony, it might sound more believable if that didn't come from the mouth of an ex.

So much this. I don't like Edwards, seems like a two face to me, but this is kinda dumb really xD
Rykia
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Carl is that kinda guy who acts like a really nice guy on camera but I bet anything he's a douchebag behind it.
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:00 am

bartman97 wrote:Carl is that kinda guy who acts like a really nice guy on camera but I bet anything he's a douchebag behind it.

Oh yeah, he's a massive douchebag. Remember Atlanta? Where he flipped over Kes because of an incident which was Carl's fault. And Gateway? Where he wrecked Kes again for a NATIONWIDE win.

To be honest, most drivers are like that. They'll act nice on the camera but they'll be different in the car or outside of the track. Just look at a few of the uncensored NASCAR radio things on YouTube. That'll tell you a lot about some drivers Razz

NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 am

Ben Atkins wrote:
bartman97 wrote:Carl is that kinda guy who acts like a really nice guy on camera but I bet anything he's a douchebag behind it.

Oh yeah, he's a massive douchebag. Remember Atlanta? Where he flipped over Kes because of an incident which was Carl's fault. And Gateway? Where he wrecked Kes again for a NATIONWIDE win.

To be honest, most drivers are like that. They'll act nice on the camera but they'll be different in the car or outside of the track. Just look at a few of the uncensored NASCAR radio things on YouTube. That'll tell you a lot about some drivers Razz
and Kurt Busch and his faithful sidekick Shrub Boy doesn't count.
navycook75
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top