Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer Amanda Beard gossips about Carl Edwards in new memoir

+5
f1fan12
PYLrulz
day500champ1
pennst24
crl
9 posters

Go down

Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer Amanda Beard gossips about Carl Edwards in new memoir Empty Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer Amanda Beard gossips about Carl Edwards in new memoir

Post by crl Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:37 pm

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer Amanda Beard gossips about Carl Edwards in new memoir Empty Re: Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer Amanda Beard gossips about Carl Edwards in new memoir

Post by pennst24 Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:50 pm

I always knew Edwards was a fake.

Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer Amanda Beard gossips about Carl Edwards in new memoir Trollface
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer Amanda Beard gossips about Carl Edwards in new memoir Empty Re: Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer Amanda Beard gossips about Carl Edwards in new memoir

Post by day500champ1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Sounds like a typical ex-girlfriend.

It's always the other person's fault. Rolling Eyes
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Though I do believe that Carl Edwards is a phony, it might sound more believable if that didn't come from the mouth of an ex.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This really made me laugh.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:26 pm

PYLrulz wrote:Though I do believe that Carl Edwards is a phony, it might sound more believable if that didn't come from the mouth of an ex.

So much this. I don't like Edwards, seems like a two face to me, but this is kinda dumb really xD

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Carl is that kinda guy who acts like a really nice guy on camera but I bet anything he's a douchebag behind it.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:00 am

bartman97 wrote:Carl is that kinda guy who acts like a really nice guy on camera but I bet anything he's a douchebag behind it.

Oh yeah, he's a massive douchebag. Remember Atlanta? Where he flipped over Kes because of an incident which was Carl's fault. And Gateway? Where he wrecked Kes again for a NATIONWIDE win.

To be honest, most drivers are like that. They'll act nice on the camera but they'll be different in the car or outside of the track. Just look at a few of the uncensored NASCAR radio things on YouTube. That'll tell you a lot about some drivers Razz

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 am

Ben Atkins wrote:
bartman97 wrote:Carl is that kinda guy who acts like a really nice guy on camera but I bet anything he's a douchebag behind it.

Oh yeah, he's a massive douchebag. Remember Atlanta? Where he flipped over Kes because of an incident which was Carl's fault. And Gateway? Where he wrecked Kes again for a NATIONWIDE win.

To be honest, most drivers are like that. They'll act nice on the camera but they'll be different in the car or outside of the track. Just look at a few of the uncensored NASCAR radio things on YouTube. That'll tell you a lot about some drivers Razz
and Kurt Busch and his faithful sidekick Shrub Boy doesn't count.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down