And................Cue Pissed Off Cooper.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And................Cue Pissed Off Cooper.

Post by AntmanB on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Robby Gordon scaling back: #7-Robby Gordon said he likely will not race at Martinsville Speedway next week after failing to qualify for the previous three Cup races. Gordon said he planned to race at Martinsville if he qualified Friday in California, but even if he had made the races at California and Martinsville, it was unlikely he would go to the next Cup race at Texas. Gordon said he will concentrate on marketing his Speed Energy drink as well as competing in off-road and monster truck events. He said the next Cup race for his team could be in June at the road course in Sonoma, CA. Gordon eventually hopes that sales of his energy drink can support a Cup racing program.(SceneDaily)(3-24-2012)

Hermie Sadler in the #33 at Martinsville: During SPEED's NASCAR Live on Saturday, John Roberts and Hermie Sadler mentioned that Sadler would run the #33 Richard Childress Racing Chevy in the Sprint Cup Series race at Martinsville Speedway next weekend, April 1.(3-24-2012)
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And................Cue Pissed Off Cooper.

Post by PYLrulz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:40 am

My question is, what took so long?!?

Any bets that by this time next year, Danica is running a 7 car, while Robby is off roading it?!?
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And................Cue Pissed Off Cooper.

Post by Rykia on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:13 am

I just threw up in my mouth...twice...
Rykia
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top