Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 Hanmore Formula Overdrive Thread (RACE 5 IS UP!)

+44
Tigerman
Racerfan275
Kornography
Cardinals5
Vincent Giacalone
Syzygy
Joshua Michaels
crl
Alta
flyingturns89
Cynon
Electric Wolf
Tanrar
Metro 6r4
Lucstar88
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Ferrarist
Backmarker
Ceej
AntmanB
gwoodard41
RyanB06
PKligBKFan
Magus978
racingfreak1999
Milan655
Okarai55
Rykia
teamwhiper
JMac525
SnakePlissken
PackerMan71
day500champ1
Rovenami
f1fan12
Jason Hamilton
BBoy
BWard
navycook75
Alpineopossum
Ben Atkins
Dan Mackay
Mother of Invention
pennst24
48 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

2014 Hanmore Formula Overdrive Thread (RACE 5 IS UP!) - Page 6 Empty Re: 2014 Hanmore Formula Overdrive Thread (RACE 5 IS UP!)

Post by flyingturns89 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Cynon wrote:
Spoiler:

I'm being serious, too. Not trolling at all with that post. :[

I'd add Garry Carter to that list somewhere. You don't hit the wall, fly into the air, and come down on your roof in an open wheel car like he did and be okay.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2014 Hanmore Formula Overdrive Thread (RACE 5 IS UP!) - Page 6 Empty Re: 2014 Hanmore Formula Overdrive Thread (RACE 5 IS UP!)

Post by Cynon Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:11 pm

I agree, but Ben did say he was discarding the character anyways... but in any case, if they're not dead/seriously injured (to the point where they're not driving again) then that's, frankly, bullshit.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:59 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:
Cynon wrote:
Spoiler:

I'd add Garry Carter to that list somewhere. You don't hit the wall, fly into the air, and come down on your roof in an open wheel car like he did and be okay.
Disagree. The Initial hit would hurt yes...but the landing looked pretty soft compared to the hit. The roll hoop doesn't fall off as easy as you think.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:00 pm

(OOC: Point taken, Cy.)

Spoiler:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:17 pm

pennst24 wrote:(OOC: This is indeed a very obvious ripoff of IndyCar at Vegas. However, the intention is for this race to be an exciting, clean race without tragedy.)
Oops.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Cynon wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Spoiler:
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Spoiler:
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Spoiler:
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:
Spoiler:
+1
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:19 am

Cameron Taylor Statement

This has been a rough day. First off, keep your thoughts with the Matthews family. They need your support. I can't imagine what they are going through.

I have known Ryan for a long time. We had a pretty similar career path, having both debuted in the VSCC in 2011. From the moment I met Ryan I could tell Tiffany was the love of his life. They were a great couple and both really projected an aura of kindness. Well Ryan and I both had an upturn I'm our careers and made it to the Master Cup series. Racing against Ryan is always a pleasure. He's a great driver and he always races clean. I don't think he ever had animosity toward anybody. And the same went for Tiffany.

Death in racing is hard to deal with. I remember when it happened to Kristen Jankovic at Mallory Park. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scarred emotionally when that happened. I wondered if hadn't have gone for that pass if Kristen would be here. During the red flag I got out of the car and, along with many other drivers, went to see if everyone was okay. What I saw was terrifying. It was hard to get back in the car.

Right now Cody Keaton, Tyson Lautenschlager, and Peter Kreamer are in the hospital, from what I understand. Please keep them in your thoughts or say a prayer for them or something. I really hope they pull through.

It's an emotional moment. I'm really saddened by what happened. Today we lost a wonderful young lady and a great driver. Ryan lost his wife. It's a dark day, and please, keep Ryan in your thoughts.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:13 am

Spoiler:
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:53 am

Alta wrote:
Cynon wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Oh wow I didn't know the producers of Driven made a NASCAR version.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:02 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
Alta wrote:
Cynon wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Oh wow I didn't know the producers of Driven made a NASCAR version.
I know right?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:40 am

TM Master Cup Series driver Mummert: Keaton should be barred from racing

In the wake of the tragic death of Tiffany Matthews at the Hanmore World Championships on Sunday, one driver is speaking out against one of the participants.

TM Master Cup Series driver Kraig Mummert, who watched the race from his Murfreesboro, Tennessee home with his wife, Jennifer Putnam, and their infant son, is calling for the controversial Cody Keaton to be barred from the sport.

Keaton was the driver who struck Matthews as she was driving away from an incident in which Garry Carter and Alessandro Rossini.

The impact caused the injuries that has led to Matthews' passing.

"He's an idiot, he's a dangerous driver, he belongs in an office, not a cockpit," Mummert said over the phone. "I knew the minute that that [expletive] came on the screen when Tiffany was driving away, that something bad was going to happen, and the worst thing that could've happened happened: someone was killed.

"He should be barred from ever competing in the sport again. He's done nothing but cause trouble. There's a reason he had his TM Master Cup license taken away. If he has any dignity, he'll quit the sport tomorrow."

Mummert has not contacted Ryan Matthews, Tiffany's widower, but he plans to.

"I have no idea what it would be like if my best friend was suddenly taken from me, and I don't want to know. It frightens me. My thoughts and prayers are with Ryan and his family."

Mummert's comments about Keaton are sure to cause a firestorm in the racing world.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
2014 Hanmore Formula Overdrive Thread (RACE 5 IS UP!) - Page 6 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:07 am

Lautenschlager Pronounced Dead on Arrival

After what was supposed to be a fun one-off race for many drivers, the race ended in a devastating tragedy for both Tiffany Matthews and Tysom Lautenschlage whom both passed away from injuries sustained in an accident in the Formula Overdrive Series at Texas. It was known that Lautenschlager's condition was urgent so he was immediately airlifted to a hospital just outside of Fort Worth however it was far too late. The driver was pronoumced dead on arrival.

Lautenschlager had been racing professionally since 2009 in ARLA and the TM Master Cup Series. This was his first race in the series and he was planning on running part-time in the European Dash Cup Series in 2013. A memorial service will be held in his honour in his hometown of Elmira at a date to be determined in the near future.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Avril to be Supplier for 2013 Chassis?

Rumors after the horrific tragedy at the Hanmore World Championships in Texas, series officials are rumored to have struck a deal with chassis manufacturer Avril, which supplies chassis for several teams in V8 Champ Car.

A key component of the deal would be for all teams in the field to run a modified version of the Avril Champ Car to enhance safety and reduce the amount of horrifying wrecks seen in Overdrive in 2012. This deal would make Formula Overdrive become a spec series. No word on what this deal would do for the engine suppliers, however.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Pulling my one-off out and I'm not regretting it one bit. I mean, trying (and succeeding) to somewhat recreate Dan Wheldon's fatal crash, making the race title the same as Indycar and running it at Texas? Really? This race was begging for a driver injury/death, especially on the track Kenny Brack nearly died at.

Here's my take on Matthews' death. I don't think Matthews' injuries would have been life-threatening, although you'll think I'm crazy for saying that, even with the massive g-forces of the Keaton impact. Sure, some serious injuries would be suffered, but she wasn't hit directly in the cockpit, luckily. Reminds me of Dana and Carpenter's wreck at Homestead except Matthews didn't spin as wildly and the driver who was hit got killed instead. And I just noticed she drove away from the wreck. So her condition suddenly decreases after she drives the car to the garage? I guess that could happen.

Moving on, how could McCloud have suffered any injuries in that? Whiplash? Razz I'm not sure, but anyway, Kreamer's crash seemed to be the worst of all. Porteau, as pennst said in the video, really couldn't move anywhere, so Tucker is really the only one to blame for that, I think. In conclusion to this "paragraph", I'm not sure how you thought Indycars at Texas would be able to go that distance without multiple serious/life-threatening crashes. As far as any injuries I didn't talk about, I agree with Packer's opinion.

Tyson Food Products wrote:Lautenschlager Pronounced Dead on Arrival

After what was supposed to be a fun one-off race for many drivers, the race ended in a devastating tragedy for both Tiffany Matthews and Tysom Lautenschlage whom both passed away from injuries sustained in an accident in the Formula Overdrive Series at Texas. It was known that Lautenschlager's condition was urgent so he was immediately airlifted to a hospital just outside of Fort Worth however it was far too late. The driver was pronoumced dead on arrival.

Lautenschlager had been racing professionally since 2009 in ARLA and the TM Master Cup Series. This was his first race in the series and he was planning on running part-time in the European Dash Cup Series in 2013. A memorial service will be held in his honour in his hometown of Elmira at a date to be determined in the near future.

Uh.....what? From the only angle I could get of you, it didn't look like you piled into the wreck that hard. Some of your TM Junior hits were probably harder than that...

Commence hatred.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Check out Cy's comments...
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:11 pm

TM Junior cars are full bodied and the driver isn't as exposed.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:15 pm

@Tyson I had a feling discarding characters had something to do with the fatalities... I would have offered you a ride somewhere in the future if you didn't have anywhere to go...

@Alpine Also true. That hit just didn't really look that severe to me.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:21 pm

I didn't want the character to die it's for the sake of realism.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:35 pm

PKligBKFan wrote:I didn't want the character to die it's for the sake of realism.

The thing is, it still looked like he slowed before rear-ending the 46, so it didn't seem to be an impact that could cause serious injuries. I know I've said that like 3 times now, but still.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:I didn't want the character to die it's for the sake of realism.

The thing is, it still looked like he slowed before rear-ending the 46, so it didn't seem to be an impact that could cause serious injuries. I know I've said that like 3 times now, but still.

I retired from motorsport due to a 60 mph crash in a kart. It's very possible he could have been killed in the accident...
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Casey Lester wrote:

Let me put it into perspective for you Casey, remember Alex Zanardi's crash? Remember Paul Dana's fatal crash? There you go. I expect the cars are travelling at 220, so at the time of impact, I'd say that's still a good 180-200MPH when he got into the wreck, so yeah, Cynon's call is realistic.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:16 pm

I knew the only thing missing from this thread was you freaking out over it, Casey, and now that it's happened... well, I don't feel dumb.

For the sake of your dignity, just stop.

Mullen: Avril to Formula Overdrive Likely

On Tuesday, the Dan Mullen Radio Hour opened with a 5 second clip of the Avril Lavigne song "Losing Grip", after which, Mullen reported that Avril could be an unintentional savior for Formula Overdrive, still reeling from the disaster that was the Hanmore World Championships. Mullen's report is below, in great detail;

After politics in the open wheel world forced Avril to withdraw from the Champ Car Pacific series in 2012, the company reportedly presented Formula Overdrive with a chassis proposal in early October. Avril's proposal is a modification of its Champ Car chassis, the AV/12, could be slightly modified to fit a smaller engine for Formula Overdrive.

The AV/12's safety record is, for a single seater, very good, as evidenced by several crashes earlier in 2012. It would also ensure that Formula Overdrive would have a safer chassis to use, as the AV/12 was designed with high speed impacts in mind.

The Avril proposal would ensure that Champ Car teams could sell their older cars, thus providing another source of income for many cash-strapped outfits. The AV/12 Champ Car is not a spec car, as teams are free to modify the AV/12 for Champ Car. However, rumors suggest that the Formula Overdrive variant could be a spec chassis, but leave room for engine innovation.

Avril currently competes with Maynard in Champ Car. The only Champ Car team running Formula Overdrive, Newport-Bingham, would theoretically be placed at an advantage should the Avril AV/12 be used as the new Formula Overdrive car. Team co-owner Paul Newport suggested, though, that the Formula Overdrive engineers were "more than competent enough" to mount a serious challenge to the Lincolnshire, Ill. based team, making their supposed advantage "meaningless".

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:09 pm

I think i figured out how realistically the wrecks and injuries sustained all makes sense.

Some people when recording their races will slow the speed in game down to 1/2 rate which makes the cars look slower then appeared. So they may be doing 220 when on the video makes it seem like they're going 180 or so. So when you slam a wall violently or get t-boned at 220+ the survival chances drastically go down especially when you're in a open cockpit car.

When you look at from a real life perspective.

Alex Zanardi got t-boned and lost his legs
Paul Dana t-boned a spinning car and lost his life
Stan Fox had a similar hit to the first hit and suffered massive head injuries

So these injuries make sense to keep realism in the series. The only big issue i found with killing off drivers was the issues with the continuity of the canon like Lautenschlager who has been well-developed and a critical part of ARLA stories.

Last edited by Alta on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Alta wrote:I think i figured out how realistically the wrecks and injuries sustained all makes sense.

Some people when recording their races will slow the speed in game down to 1/2 rate which makes the cars look slower then appeared. So they may be doing 220 when on the video makes it seem like they're going 180 or so. So when you slam a wall violently or get t-boned at 220+ the survival chances drastically go down especially when you're in a open cockpit car.
I'm going to bring Atlanta up on this, Eichholtz said that the speeds were about 240, but yet he slowed the rate down to make it look like they were going about 180.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Keaton and Kreamer killed in crashes

Cody Keaton and Peter Kreamer have both passed away in the hospital as a result of injuries sustained in the disastrous Hanmore World Championships.

Keaton, 27, smashed into the back of Tiffany Matthews' stalled car at approximately 170 MPH, and is believed to have been struck in the head by Matthews' left-rear tire.

Matthews and Tyson Lautenschlager suffered fatal injuries in this accident as well; Lautenschlager was traveling behind Keaton before the accident, and it is believed that Lautenschlager was struck in the head by Keaton's exposed gearbox as Keaton hopped into the air.

Peter Kreamer, 33, was involved in an accident later in the race when he hit the slow Ashley Tucker, and was then spun by Hamilton Porteau as he was trying to regain control of his car. Kreamer was then struck at almost full speed by Gordon Sting. Kreamer passed away in the middle of the night due to massive internal injuries.

Keaton is survived by his father, well-known race engineer Jeff Keaton. Kreamer holds one victory in the ARLA Elite Series.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Ceej wrote:Keaton killed in crashes

Cody Keaton passed away in the hospital as a result of injuries sustained in the disastrous Hanmore World Championships.

Thank God.
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Joshua Michaels wrote:

Cody Keaton passed away in the hospital as a result of injuries sustained in the disastrous Hanmore World Championships.

Thank God.

Your a mean person! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by f1fan12 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Joshua Michaels wrote:

Thank God.

Even if he was a fail driver, that's still not cool dude.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:50 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
Joshua Michaels wrote:

Thank God.

no, but this is
2014 Hanmore Formula Overdrive Thread (RACE 5 IS UP!) - Page 6 2.%20sea%20ice
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Joshua Michaels wrote:

Thank God.

Think again before you say something like that dude.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Yeah... I'll do that.
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:58 pm

navycook75 wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:
Joshua Michaels wrote:

Thank God.

no, but this is
2014 Hanmore Formula Overdrive Thread (RACE 5 IS UP!) - Page 6 2.%20sea%20ice

I think they're melting.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Joshua Michaels wrote:

Thank God.
Laughing
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Taylor:

I'm in shock about what happened. What happened to Tiffany Matthews was bad enough. But Tyson, Cody, and Peter too?

I knew Tyson fairly well. He and I are around the same age. Tyson was a great driver. The sad fact is that he never got in a great car in the Master cup series. But he could do wonders for small teams. Like what he did with Greg Whittaker's team in 2009 or with Tutino at Road America in 2011. He will be missed.

I regret that I didn't know Cody very well and barley knew Peter. But both of them will be missed. It's so tragic.

Formula Overdrive needs to make itself safer. It's a great series. But that race was terrible. It wasn't a race, it was a massacre. Four drivers are gone. Four families will be mourning. Something needs to be done. Please pray for Gordon Sting or keep him in your thoughts or something. The body count is high enough.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:08 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
Joshua Michaels wrote:

Thank God.
Laughing
Laughing Very Happy
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Cynon wrote:I knew the only thing missing from this thread was you freaking out over it, Casey, and now that it's happened... well, I don't feel dumb.

For the sake of your dignity, just stop.

Mullen: Avril to Formula Overdrive Likely

On Tuesday, the Dan Mullen Radio Hour opened with a 5 second clip of the Avril Lavigne song "Losing Grip", after which, Mullen reported that Avril could be an unintentional savior for Formula Overdrive, still reeling from the disaster that was the Hanmore World Championships. Mullen's report is below, in great detail;

After politics in the open wheel world forced Avril to withdraw from the Champ Car Pacific series in 2012, the company reportedly presented Formula Overdrive with a chassis proposal in early October. Avril's proposal is a modification of its Champ Car chassis, the AV/12, could be slightly modified to fit a smaller engine for Formula Overdrive.

The AV/12's safety record is, for a single seater, very good, as evidenced by several crashes earlier in 2012. It would also ensure that Formula Overdrive would have a safer chassis to use, as the AV/12 was designed with high speed impacts in mind.

The Avril proposal would ensure that Champ Car teams could sell their older cars, thus providing another source of income for many cash-strapped outfits. The AV/12 Champ Car is not a spec car, as teams are free to modify the AV/12 for Champ Car. However, rumors suggest that the Formula Overdrive variant could be a spec chassis, but leave room for engine innovation.

Avril currently competes with Maynard in Champ Car. The only Champ Car team running Formula Overdrive, Newport-Bingham, would theoretically be placed at an advantage should the Avril AV/12 be used as the new Formula Overdrive car. Team co-owner Paul Newport suggested, though, that the Formula Overdrive engineers were "more than competent enough" to mount a serious challenge to the Lincolnshire, Ill. based team, making their supposed advantage "meaningless".

I don't think I had any dignity beforehand...

@Ben/Alta Guess I didn't think Eich slowed it down.

RIP Matthews, Lautenschlager, Keaton and Kreamer
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:04 am

Didn't Tiffany Matthews drive away from that wreck? I hardly think that someone dead would drive away.

If I remember correctly, Lautenschlager drove it back too... Based on this neither should be dead, unless we're discounting what happened in the actual race.

Last edited by BurningThunder on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:06 am

BurningThunder wrote:Didn't Tiffany Matthews drive away from that wreck? I hardly think that someone dead would drive away.

She then got slammed into by Keaton... did you miss that?
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:06 am

gwoodard41 wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:Didn't Tiffany Matthews drive away from that wreck? I hardly think that someone dead would drive away.

She still was backing up and going to drive away after that.

In other news, more material for the Zachary Zins car now...

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:10 am

If you can find a way in the ini settings to get Formula Overdrive next year to race like this, you'll be my hero!!!

f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:11 am

Whoops, video blacked out when I was watching it (audio only) so, I kind of missed that.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:11 am

BurningThunder wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:

She still was backing up and going to drive away after that.

In other news, more material for the Zachary Zins car now...

Laughing
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:27 am

I'm sorry about my previous comment.
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:30 am

imo This race should be retconned. That is just my opinion
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:41 am

Well that's up to Jacob. I believe he's made it clear it won't happen though.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:42 am

unknown user wrote:imo This race should be retconned. That is just my opinion

I agree tbh.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next