ARCA Hall of Shame

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ARCA Hall of Shame

Post by SpeedDemon37 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm

Pyrozooka0 wrote:

They made a Dodge for the K&N body style?
That's not one of the new Five Star ("Gen6-looking") bodies that ARCA and the K&N Pro Series use. That is a Generation 4 superspeedway body.

Five Star has never made a Gen6-looking Dodge body (as much as I wish that I could say otherwise).
avatar
SpeedDemon37
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1580
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 19
Location : Michigan, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Hall of Shame

Post by Pyrozooka0 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:15 pm

SpeedDemon37 wrote:
Pyrozooka0 wrote:

They made a Dodge for the K&N body style?
That's not one of the new Five Star ("Gen6-looking") bodies that ARCA and the K&N Pro Series use. That is a Generation 4 superspeedway body.

Five Star has never made a Gen6-looking Dodge body (as much as I wish that I could say otherwise).

For some reason, the general profile of it made me think it was a Five Star.

Are Gen5s (COTs) ARCA legal? I doubt that anyone who showed up with one would be turned away, but I just want to know if they are "in theory" or not.


Pyrozooka0
Champion
Champion

Posts : 577
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Aboard the Battlebots 2015 Hype Train

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Hall of Shame

Post by Mother of Invention on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:22 pm

avatar
Mother of Invention
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Hall of Shame

Post by RyanB06 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 am

I'd like to know what makes a mid-80s car on a dirt track shameful.
avatar
RyanB06
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2726
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 41
Location : CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Hall of Shame

Post by bsoyuz on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:35 pm

Or even the use of grille protector shameful as well. Grilles were bigger back then for ARCA, obviously the grille protection would bigger as well. Obnoxious contraption? Yes, but everyone else was using the same thing.
avatar
bsoyuz
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2447
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 18
Location : São Paulo, Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Hall of Shame

Post by Mother of Invention on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:30 pm

bsoyuz wrote:Or even the use of grille protector shameful as well. Grilles were bigger back then for ARCA, obviously the grille protection would bigger as well. Obnoxious contraption? Yes, but everyone else was using the same thing.

Yea but I think a working windshield wiper? That's where it gets excessive.
avatar
Mother of Invention
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Hall of Shame

Post by Rovenami on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:27 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:Or even the use of grille protector shameful as well. Grilles were bigger back then for ARCA, obviously the grille protection would bigger as well. Obnoxious contraption? Yes, but everyone else was using the same thing.

Yea but I think a working windshield wiper? That's where it gets excessive.
I guess that whoever was driving the car wanted to extra protective of the car. idk
avatar
Rovenami
Champion
Champion

Posts : 442
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCA Hall of Shame

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum