Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Online Motorsports Association

+62
bsoyuz
Electric Wolf
BooyakaDragon
JammyDodger155
RocketKnight
RyanB06
nepatsfan02
Joshua Michaels
BigDaddy24
LadyKathy
Tanrar
Nascarfan13
crl
BWard
Syzygy
Backmarker
Milan655
Metro 6r4
JMac525
SnakePlissken
Lucstar88
Jason Hamilton
f1fan12
GamerAzuzu
PRAWBLEMS
24batista24
wolfwg32
TheMayor44
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Mother of Invention
Rykia
Vincent Giacalone
Nextelracer
gwoodard41
Cynon
Alta
Chives2112
Racerfan275
Magus978
racingfreak1999
Blackout
Jahgee1124
Dan Mackay
Ceej
PackerMan71
antknee
gone-sovereign
conrail1990
Gordon24fan07
day500champ1
flyingturns89
Blake Camphausen
pepsibottle1
Kornography
navycook75
OpenwheelRiggleman
bartman97
F1V1
Ben Atkins
Alpineopossum
pennst24
BBoy
66 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 5 Empty Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:11 am

Alta wrote:
24batista24 wrote:... 9 Cars started No
Seems like a lot of people were away this week/busy. One of those weeks always happens so it's nothing to be worried about.
Like you would know.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 5 Empty Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Alta Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:31 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
Alta wrote:
Seems like a lot of people were away this week/busy. One of those weeks always happens so it's nothing to be worried about.
Like you would know.
Cause i totally haven't been around the same group of people for 4 years. Rolling Eyes

Just cause i haven't raced in a while doesn't mean I'm as out of the loop as you think.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by 24batista24 Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:37 am

Alta wrote:
Alta wrote:
Like you would know.
Cause i totally haven't been around the same group of people for 4 years. Rolling Eyes

Just cause i haven't raced in a while doesn't mean I'm as out of the loop as you think.
That is what YOU think. The MAJORITY doesn't think the same about you though seeing as we try to help you fix your game or ask how your game is running and you always have an excuse or you change the subject. You've been doing that for a while now and it kinda gets old so we have different opinions about you now. Sorry but its the truth.
24batista24
24batista24
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:57 am

24batista24 wrote:
Alta wrote:
Alta wrote:
Like you would know.

That is what YOU think. The MAJORITY doesn't think the same about you though seeing as we try to help you fix your game or ask how your game is running and you always have an excuse or you change the subject. You've been doing that for a while now and it kinda gets old so we have different opinions about you now. Sorry but its the truth.
I think what Eric was saying there was that he will return soon enough, he just wants a break.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:16 am

24batista24 wrote:
Alta wrote:
Alta wrote:
Like you would know.

To be honest the majority seems like the same few people. So i can't really take your word on that when it's the same few people whining about it. And it's not the first time I've had a computer issue that's sidelined me for a few months so i don't see why it's a big deal when this has happened to me before.

I do listen to you guys suggestions and do try to see if it fixes the issue....So far i haven't had any luck. I'll admit i rather not get into it at times and move on with the conversation . But i have listened to your guy's suggestions

The issue is still the same with me only being able to see a the lone car closest to me online. Here's where things get silly

1. I've messed around in Single player and it runs like it's supposed to, I can see all cars on track and in replay mode
2. I've also checked to see if it's something in the game files that are screwed up or something along those lines, but I've got all the files/programs up to date/to what our league runs. Plus i have re-installed the game multiple times and still no fix with the online problem.
3. I can still games like Minecraft on Multi-player and have no issues what so ever.

Secondary reason i've been gone for so long.

Ben Atkins wrote:
I think what Eric was saying there was that he will return soon enough, he just wants a break.

This really sums it up. I've got more stuff to deal with in reality then back in the days when i would race with you guys pretty much every day possible. Kind of why i rarely come in on weekdays. Also when it's not computer trouble i do tend to take breaks from races for a couple weeks, every once in a while I'll just get bored with NR and just use my weekends to chill out. Not your guys doing...Just random points of time where i just get bored with the game in general.

It's not the 1st time I've had an issue that's led to a long hiatus on my end and it probably won't be the last. But that doesn't mean I'm out of the loop like you guys are implying, I still pay attention to whatever is happening with this lovely little league of ours and always love to chat with you guys about whatever BS we chat about.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:17 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Got my 50th top 10 in the Nationwide ORP. This will be my only comment on the race though.

To add onto what Robert said - This is the final restart of the ORP race... brace yourselves.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:58 am

wow nelson why you be wrecking the field
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:05 am

Dan Mackay wrote:wow nelson why you be wrecking the field
wow dan why you no race yet complain about others not racing.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Alta wrote:3. I can still games like Minecraft on Multi-player and have no issues what so ever.

I think you accidentally a word there. Razz
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:
Alta wrote:3. I can still games like Minecraft on Multi-player and have no issues what so ever.

I think you accidentally a word there. Razz
*get into
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:11 am

Joe Branch won Season 5 of the Cup Season by 276 points over Ben Atkins. Season 6 starts at Daytona with Cup11ss_cts mod next Saturday (August 4).
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:37 am

Alta,

Packet loss will show up more in NR2003 than it will in Minecraft. NR2003 netcode does not like lag very much at all, and I still remember the days when you were blinking like a Christmas tree...

Dan,

QQ

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 am

Cynon wrote:

Dan,

QQ
Truer words have never been spoken.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:55 am

Being there for the NASCAR... "commentary" isn't bad either.
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:26 pm

PRAWBLEMS wrote:Being there for the NASCAR... "commentary" isn't bad either.

We don't like it when people come around just for that though :\

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
PRAWBLEMS wrote:Being there for the NASCAR... "commentary" isn't bad either.

We don't like it when people come around just for that though :\
Hi. I hear you.
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:46 pm

I really do hate to bring arguments here but...
You are banned permanently. Reason: "People don't like you so I guess you shouldn't be here. Tough luck bra."
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Then if you truly do hate to bring arguments then leave it at that. Everyone has told me nothing good has come out of you since the first seconds you connected to our TS.

The internet Bro. Some places you'll fit right in. Others, not so much.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:59 pm

wolfwg32 wrote:Then if you truly do hate to bring arguments then leave it at that. Everyone has told me nothing good has come out of you since the first seconds you connected to our TS.

The internet Bro. Some places you'll fit right in. Others, not so much.
It's the wording that gets me personally.
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:18 pm

I can tell you one thing. If you take things personally on the internet, the time you spend online will only make it a miserable experience for you.

You are unbanned from TS however this doesn't mean you can act like a wild animal the entire time.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:20 pm

wolfwg32 wrote:You are unbanned from TS however this doesn't mean you can act like a wild animal the entire time.
It's not unbanned.
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:43 am

Playing Tag yesterday at Pocono during the fun race session(s) was fun Smile Too bad my connection forced me to stop playing during the second or third session.

You know you messed up when my car kept going even after I was wrecked, I held the lap record until BBoy beat it... then Ben won after going five laps.

Poor Tom, he worked so hard preparing to wreck me, he became a chicane and lost control of his car, BBoy tried to turn me and missed, sending him wrecking as well... I think?
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:Playing Tag yesterday at Pocono during the fun race session(s) was fun Smile Too bad my connection forced me to stop playing during the second or third session.

You know you messed up when my car kept going even after I was wrecked, I held the lap record until BBoy beat it... then Ben won after going five laps.

Poor Tom, he worked so hard preparing to wreck me, he became a chicane and lost control of his car, BBoy tried to turn me and missed, sending him wrecking as well... I think?

Please tell me someone recorded that.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:05 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:Playing Tag yesterday at Pocono during the fun race session(s) was fun Smile Too bad my connection forced me to stop playing during the second or third session.

Tag is always fun as hell. Wonder when we'll start doing Glen races...
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:31 pm

PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:54 pm

NEW POINTS LEADER
Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 5 603514_3404357589170_2129048640_n
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:NEW POINTS LEADER
Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 5 603514_3404357589170_2129048640_n

When are you gonna win a race?? Rolling Eyes Razz Fixed!
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0pm9koUgYOJoL6oIx8GVLhHLP52RS5mWvRq2C5VbQtY6CTLgw
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:14 pm

pennst24 wrote:

When are you gonna win a race?? Rolling Eyes Razz Fixed!
Never, I'm going to Madrigal this shit.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by 24batista24 Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am

I WANNA BE COOL AND BE SELF IMPORTANT. LOOK WHO IS IN 1ST!!!

Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 5 Troll2
24batista24
24batista24
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:31 am

only person other than frank to start all the races, lol
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:20 am

24batista24 wrote:I WANNA BE COOL AND BE SELF IMPORTANT. LOOK WHO IS IN 1ST!!!

Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 5 Troll2
Hey, I'm a fail driver, let me have a rare moment in the spotlight.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 pm

I'm a fail driver too, you didn't see me bragging about that championship.
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:26 pm

Dan Mackay wrote:only person other than frank to start all the races, lol

At least he races, unlike...

...oh. Razz

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Bye Batista. Also, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Cynon wrote:
Dan Mackay wrote:only person other than frank to start all the races, lol

At least he races, unlike...

...oh. Razz
inb4 hurrdurr eric desen rac.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:48 pm

PRAWBLEMS wrote:Bye Batista. Also, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Um. Okay.

Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 5 PancakeRabbit

Makes about as much sense as your post. Um... Please explain.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Cynon wrote:
PRAWBLEMS wrote:Bye Batista. Also, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Um. Okay.

Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 5 PancakeRabbit

Makes about as much sense as your post. Um... Please explain.
We were messing around with modship earlier and Batista perma-banned me in 3 seconds. I'm back, though.
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:36 pm

That complaint was for...
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:53 pm

YOU IDIOTS
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:54 pm

PRAWBLEMS wrote:That complaint was for...

Just saying, the ISRA thread isn't for you to highlight when people on there get annoyed at you and file a complaint against you. Please stop.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:

Just saying, the ISRA thread isn't for you to highlight when people on there get annoyed at you and file a complaint against you. Please stop.
Get annoyed? You're clearly trolling.
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:57 pm

I've unbanned you, Collin. Can you morons stop making stupid complaints kthxbai?
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:

PRAWBLEMS, this thread, however, will highlight (or lowlight) you making a fool of yourself. Please stop. I don't want to have to send you or anyone else on a vacation. Um...

Last edited by Cynon on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:18 pm

F1V1 wrote:I've unbanned you, Collin. Can you morons stop making stupid complaints kthxbai?

Name calling isn't gonna make you look any better, you know. Neutral
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:26 pm

This is very amusing, guys. He's 12, and most of you are nearing 20 if you aren't already. Guess who's acting 12 and vice versa? Other than have the voice of one, he doesn't come across as a pre-teen. He's quite mellow for the most part and he doesn't get angry with your nonsensical troll fits until they've gone too far. Case and point, what you're doing AGAIN today. If none of you "men" can handle the voice of a 12 year old, you either need to grow the fuck up or remind yourself never to interact with the outside world because you're a hazard to public safety.

Cooper this doesn't apply to you because you were muted for the most part and only heard what everyone else told you.

*EDIT* - Sorry Packer, didn't realize you were an admin Neutral
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:09 pm

I know I'm the last person that should be saying this, but is all this crap really over an altercation in an internet chatroom? Really? I don't understand it. PRAWBLEMS, I don't think I've spoken a word to you since you've been on here, but if there's one word of advice I can give you from what I learned from my short time on TeamSpeak, it's that EFR and ISRA are two completely different sites, even if some of the members are the same. Don't bring up crap that happened on ISRA here, and vice versa. From what I understand, this thread was created to give updates on the various ISRA racing series, not to hear about various shenanigans going on during the other 80% of the time. Everyone else just calm the hell down, cause what's been going on in this thread in the last few days has been childish and idiotic.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:47 pm

You really have no earthly idea until you come on Teamspeak and experience if for yourself. I can't tell you how annoying it is when people start yelling and screaming and carrying on like preschool children to "troll" a 12 year old. I don't want this thread to be for this either, but it's completely absurd when the other people on Teamspeak caused it to reach this point. I just had surgery literally 3 days ago, an unexpected surgery at that, and I can't even walk up and down stairs at the moment. And yet, I'm having to waste my time unbanning him and explaining to everyone why this is happening on EFR. I like our league and I like our people, but sometimes enough is enough and if it keeps up the people causing it will be the ones banned and not unbanned because I'm sick of dealing with it.
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Me sense, these last few posts will wind up in the trash can.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:13 pm

f1fan12 wrote:Me sense, these last few posts will wind up in the trash can.

Me thinks you are right and for good reason. I want this thread to be for resourceful purposes. All this nonsense really threw it off it's train of thought and the people responsible know who they are and I believe I've gotten my point across.
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next