Global Online Motorsports Association

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Ben Atkins on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:07 pm

I ran 2nd in points in Cup all season, but as soon as the chase comes, BAM 6TH PLACE lol. If the chase was decided by top 5's I'd be set lol

_________________


NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
avatar
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4528
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : zura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:59 pm

^ To add to that, can someone explain how the Chase even works in ISRA Cup? Like, what's the criteria for getting in and how are the points reset?
avatar
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1263
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Ben Atkins on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:^ To add to that, can someone explain how the Chase even works in ISRA Cup? Like, what's the criteria for getting in and how are the points reset?

Wins. The more wins you get the better, since you get reset to 5000 points, then get 10 points more for every pre-chase win you get.

_________________


NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
avatar
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4528
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : zura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by bartman97 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:59 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:
TheMayor44 wrote:Cup 90's? I'm definitely in. Where can I sign up?

You have to:

Go onto Teamspeak, click the RPM links to register an account with RPM. You also need to register an account on the ISRA forum boards. Both are free, once your verified and set up, you can set up your profile on each.

On the ISRA forum board, read the rules. Register your car number. They do allow real AND fictional manufacturers in ISRA.

Of course you only register numbers for what ever series you choose in RPM. I'm sure the guys over on TS can help you out more. There are set days and times where there are races. And different mods.

Oh, and remember Daytona USA? The mod we use for the SSSS (SuperSpeedway Shootout Series) is based off of that. Also, the chassis type is number 5 for the obvious: Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. Don't worry, things tend to be a wreckfest from time to time. I would recommend practicing offline before you race online.

Just don't take a number that someone else uses. You can use a default car from the mod, or you can use your own car, which you have to upload on RPM once your account is verified and you add the series to your profile. The Upload process time can vary from person to person. When you upload a car:

Click the down arrow for the Series (In this case, SSSS) and click the down arrow on the other box, select the SECOND empty slot (If you screw up the First slot, an Admin needs to go in and delete your messed up car).

If you want to get better and less exhausting details on how to do things, please enter the ISRA TS server.

I thought one had to pay to sign up for RPM.

You would know if you raced...
avatar
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 805
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by pennst24 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:02 pm

I actually won a race.

2012 confirmed.
avatar
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1262
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by flyingturns89 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:47 pm

bartman97 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:
TheMayor44 wrote:Cup 90's? I'm definitely in. Where can I sign up?

You have to:

Go onto Teamspeak, click the RPM links to register an account with RPM. You also need to register an account on the ISRA forum boards. Both are free, once your verified and set up, you can set up your profile on each.

On the ISRA forum board, read the rules. Register your car number. They do allow real AND fictional manufacturers in ISRA.

Of course you only register numbers for what ever series you choose in RPM. I'm sure the guys over on TS can help you out more. There are set days and times where there are races. And different mods.

Oh, and remember Daytona USA? The mod we use for the SSSS (SuperSpeedway Shootout Series) is based off of that. Also, the chassis type is number 5 for the obvious: Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. Don't worry, things tend to be a wreckfest from time to time. I would recommend practicing offline before you race online.

Just don't take a number that someone else uses. You can use a default car from the mod, or you can use your own car, which you have to upload on RPM once your account is verified and you add the series to your profile. The Upload process time can vary from person to person. When you upload a car:

Click the down arrow for the Series (In this case, SSSS) and click the down arrow on the other box, select the SECOND empty slot (If you screw up the First slot, an Admin needs to go in and delete your messed up car).

If you want to get better and less exhausting details on how to do things, please enter the ISRA TS server.

I thought one had to pay to sign up for RPM.

You would know if you raced...

I pm'd Cooper and asked if I could and got no response.

pennst24 wrote:I actually won a race.

2012 confirmed.

Probably won by being a dirty driver. Razz
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by pennst24 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:44 pm

No, I won by rage quitting at Putt Putt Penguin.

I don't like being trolled by someone who was banned from the league.
avatar
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1262
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by flyingturns89 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:48 pm

pennst24 wrote:No, I won by rage quitting at Putt Putt Penguin.

I don't like being trolled by someone who was banned from the league.

Successful troll is successful.

Also, I never rage quit Putt Putt Penguin. I threw a temper tantrum until I got what I wanted. Get it right man! Laughing
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by pennst24 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:13 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:
pennst24 wrote:No, I won by rage quitting at Putt Putt Penguin.

I don't like being trolled by someone who was banned from the league.

Successful troll is successful.

Also, I never rage quit Putt Putt Penguin. I threw a temper tantrum until I got what I wanted. Get it right man! Laughing

scratch Fail
avatar
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1262
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by flyingturns89 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:26 pm

pennst24 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:
pennst24 wrote:No, I won by rage quitting at Putt Putt Penguin.

I don't like being trolled by someone who was banned from the league.

Successful troll is successful.

Also, I never rage quit Putt Putt Penguin. I threw a temper tantrum until I got what I wanted. Get it right man! Laughing

scratch Fail

Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:26 pm

avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by gwoodard41 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:08 am

Why does it always have to be me? Sorry guys Sad
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3720
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 28
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by navycook75 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:50 am

gwoodard41 wrote:Why does it always have to be me? Sorry guys Sad
wait, what happened now?
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4918
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by flyingturns89 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:55 am

navycook75 wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:Why does it always have to be me? Sorry guys Sad
wait, what happened now?

He wrecked really bad in the SSSS series from what the video shows. As in multiple flips bad. I feel bad for Joe though. Dominated the race until Ryan broke loose on his left side and slid into him.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by navycook75 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:02 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:Why does it always have to be me? Sorry guys Sad
wait, what happened now?

He wrecked really bad in the SSSS series from what the video shows. As in multiple flips bad. I feel bad for Joe though. Dominated the race until Ryan broke loose on his left side and slid into him.
oh yeah..that..I just woke up, so I'm a little unobservant.
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4918
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:50 am


Talladegu SSSS race results.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by day500champ1 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

flyingturns89 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:Why does it always have to be me? Sorry guys Sad
wait, what happened now?

He wrecked really bad in the SSSS series from what the video shows. As in multiple flips bad. I feel bad for Joe though. Dominated the race until Ryan broke loose on his left side and slid into him.

I think you need to watch that race again. Joe blocked me and it ended up putting the both of us into the fence. Wasn't happy for a bit afterword, but he was doing what he had to do to win.
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:51 am

day500champ1 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:Why does it always have to be me? Sorry guys Sad
wait, what happened now?

He wrecked really bad in the SSSS series from what the video shows. As in multiple flips bad. I feel bad for Joe though. Dominated the race until Ryan broke loose on his left side and slid into him.

I think you need to watch that race again. Joe blocked me and it ended up putting the both of us into the fence. Wasn't happy for a bit afterword, but he was doing what he had to do to win.
Yeah turn 4 was being an arse in that race.
Meanwhile
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Ceej on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Nice highlights video with no highlights.
avatar
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1234
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by gwoodard41 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Ceej wrote:Nice highlights video with no highlights.

Was the race that boring that the starting grid and results were more exciting to see? Sounds like Kansas.
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3720
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 28
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Ceej wrote:Nice highlights video with no highlights.
Internet timed me out during the race, and that happened after the only wreck (I think)
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Formula 5 has one round left.
Chris Wetz leads Ian Cooper by 11 points.

SSSS4 also has one round left. 6 drivers could win but Tyler Putnam leads by 54 points.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by flyingturns89 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Formula 5 has one round left.
Chris Wetz leads Ian Cooper by 11 points.

SSSS4 also has one round left. 6 drivers could win but Mantup leads by 54 points.

Fixed.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by pennst24 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:42 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Formula 5 has one round left.
Chris Wetz leads Ian Cooper by 11 points.

SSSS4 also has one round left. 6 drivers could win but Mantup leads by 54 points.

Fixed.

Rolling Eyes
avatar
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1262
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by flyingturns89 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:43 pm

pennst24 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Formula 5 has one round left.
Chris Wetz leads Ian Cooper by 11 points.

SSSS4 also has one round left. 6 drivers could win but Mantup leads by 54 points.

Fixed.

Rolling Eyes

If by now, you didn't expect to go for it, you don't me very well. Razz
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:26 am


Last SSSS race summary.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 pm

The SSSS will finish this Sunday, as ISRA will introduce a Nationwide Series to take the Sunday night slot. Sign-ups are here: Facebook document. The mod is the SRD 2011 Nationwide mod, Super-Speedway races will use CTS physics.

The Series will be called the Sunday Night Nationwide Series (SNNS) and will start on July 15 with a 75 mile race at DAAAAYYYYYTTTTOOONNNNNAAAAAA!
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by flyingturns89 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:16 am

Did they ever fix the glitches on that mod? Last time I ran it, you couldn't run more than five cars at a time, and the start and parks were better than the Cuppies.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:34 am

flyingturns89 wrote:Did they ever fix the glitches on that mod? Last time I ran it, you couldn't run more than five cars at a time, and the start and parks were better than the Cuppies.
We don't run AI's online so that's not a problem.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:41 am

Ian Cooper (Cynon) won the 7th Season of the ISRA Formula 5 Championship by 1 point over Chris Wetz.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by flyingturns89 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:57 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Cooper W***** (Cynon) won the 7th Season of the ISRA Formula 5 Championship by 1 point over Chris Wetz.

Crap hit the fan yet? Also, Fixed.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Cynon on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:17 pm

The driver who scored the most points at the end of the season won. Serious shit has not hit the fan since you raged over a game of Putt Putt Penguin.

_________________
Effort Equals Results

Online Wins: 22
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Grand Detour
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

avatar
Cynon
Admin

Posts : 3104
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by navycook75 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:39 pm

The final SSSS season came to a close today with Ceej taking the win after the lead pack wrecked with 2 to go, BBoy came in second, Vinny (Nascarboy426) came in third, yours truly in 4th, and Colin Stiles rounding out the top 5 even though he was involved in the wreck and didn't finish. Tyler Putnam wins the championship, Ceej takes second 22 points behind, I take third 120 points behind, Robert Nelson (Spannerhead) takes 4th, and Ryan Griffin (day500champ1) takes the 5th spot. in 2 weeks we begin the ISRA National Touring Series, which will use the Nationwide mod, everybody is welcome to join, and all skill levels welcome.
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4918
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by wolfwg32 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Nelson, Since you want to run your mouth about me and call me abusive when I have logic and reason. I can bet to see you on teamspeak soon. I would like to have a discussion. I'll be on all night since I have tomorrow off. Unless you want to be a petulant child.
avatar
wolfwg32
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Greg Woodard wins his first win in the Cup race at Milkwaukee. Greg elead 74/120, and won the pole as well.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by gwoodard41 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Greg Woodard wins his first win in the Cup race at Milkwaukee. Greg elead 74/120, and won the pole as well.

I didn't win, I parked first, but didn't finish the race.

STOP LYING, I DID NOT WIN!
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3720
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 28
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by bartman97 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:21 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Greg Woodard wins his first win in the Cup race at Milkwaukee. Greg elead 74/120, and won the pole as well.

I didn't win, I parked first, but didn't finish the race.

STOP LYING, I DID NOT WIN!

Greg Woodard lapped the field by 10 laps over Joe Branch who came 2nd.
avatar
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 805
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by gwoodard41 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Stop it... I didn't win.

I don't appreciate being handed something I didn't earn.
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3720
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 28
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Ben Atkins on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:56 am

gwoodard41 wrote:Stop it... I didn't win.

I don't appreciate being handed something I didn't earn.

Greg here also won the NASCAR Truck race and the NASCAR Nationwide race! Awesome night for Woodard Razz

_________________


NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
avatar
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4528
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : zura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:06 am

In all serious Joe Branch is the 2012a ISRA Cup Champion, won it over Ben Atkins with still a race to go.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by flyingturns89 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:07 am

2012a? How many seasons do you guys do in a year?
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Ben Atkins on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:22 am

flyingturns89 wrote:2012a? How many seasons do you guys do in a year?

2. Depends how long the season is.

_________________


NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
avatar
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4528
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : zura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by flyingturns89 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:25 am

Ben Atkins wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:2012a? How many seasons do you guys do in a year?

2. Depends how long the season is.

Oh, so that's why I see in some of the standings pages it says 2012f or something.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Ben Atkins on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:38 am

flyingturns89 wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:2012a? How many seasons do you guys do in a year?

2. Depends how long the season is.

Oh, so that's why I see in some of the standings pages it says 2012f or something.

Yeah. That means the 6th season Razz

_________________


NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
avatar
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4528
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : zura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by 24batista24 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:19 pm

Hey guys. Even though Cynon isn't here for today's F5 Race at Texas, there is still a race on at the same time as usual. So hope you guys get your butts in for the race. Track is Texas OWR. Info will be posted on the ISRA ts.
avatar
24batista24
Development Driver
Development Driver

Posts : 126
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Canada, Eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Got my 50th top 10 in the Nationwide ORP. This will be my only comment on the race though.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by 24batista24 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:34 am

... 9 Cars started No
avatar
24batista24
Development Driver
Development Driver

Posts : 126
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Canada, Eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:46 am

24batista24 wrote:... 9 Cars started No
Take them while you can.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Alta on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:13 am

24batista24 wrote:... 9 Cars started No
Seems like a lot of people were away this week/busy. One of those weeks always happens so it's nothing to be worried about.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3995
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 94
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by 24batista24 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:10 am

Alta wrote:
24batista24 wrote:... 9 Cars started No
Seems like a lot of people were away this week/busy. One of those weeks always happens so it's nothing to be worried about.
REALLY? Like you would know...
avatar
24batista24
Development Driver
Development Driver

Posts : 126
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Canada, Eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum