Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Nextera Energy Rescorces 250 - Camping World Truck Series

+20
Alpineopossum
RyanB06
Mystrsyko
RACECAR
crl
Mother of Invention
PYLrulz
RealRacer4
BBoy
PKligBKFan
Nextelracer
Cynon
Syzygy
bartman97
Tanrar
Alta
navycook75
day500champ1
flyingturns89
AntmanB
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2012 Nextera Energy Rescorces 250 - Camping World Truck Series - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 Nextera Energy Rescorces 250 - Camping World Truck Series

Post by f1fan12 Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:12 pm

King is just another example of how anyone could win at Daytona...
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2012 Nextera Energy Rescorces 250 - Camping World Truck Series - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 Nextera Energy Rescorces 250 - Camping World Truck Series

Post by Cynon Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:37 pm

John King: Wreck entire field, win race, still be a decent person.

In other words, he's got one up on Michael Waltrip!

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:36 am

Coulter nearly pulled a Bodine... Geoff Bodine that is Shocked
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:43 am

PYLrulz wrote:Coulter nearly pulled a Bodine... Geoff Bodine that is Shocked

That's what I thought when I first saw it. I went out tonight, but the place I was at had the race on so I saw the wrecks and the finish.

BTW King was hit from behind and because he was on the right side of Sauter it was just enough to turn Sauter around.

P.S. Who is King anyway? What else has he driven in?
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:52 am

I don't like getting off topic on threads, but to the people that always like making comparisons to everything...STOP COMPARING EVERY GOD DAMN WRECK AND PAINT SCHEME TO SOME OF THE OLDER CRAP! Seriously, it's annoying. To me, it's another form of spamming. All it is, is a whole another damn wreck/blowover and paint job. The only time you'll see wrecks that look similar is if they're reenactments for the wrecks or throwbacks with the paint jobs. The wreck Joey Coulter had is absolutely nothing compared to what Geoff Bodine had. I know some of you make think I'm overreacting but I'm seriously tired of seeing people doing these comparisons. Anyway, the race wasn't bad until it turned into a wreck fest. Good for John King for trolling the field. And from the camera angles that I saw from one of the wrecks, I personally thought Todd Bodine bumped John King, leading to bumping Sauter and taking him out. At least King somewhat admitted it was his fault.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:54 am

RealRacer4 wrote:I don't like getting off topic on threads, but to the people that always like making comparisons to everything...STOP COMPARING EVERY GOD DAMN WRECK AND PAINT SCHEME TO SOME OF THE OLDER CRAP! Seriously, it's annoying. To me, it's another form of spamming. All it is, is a whole another damn wreck/blowover and paint job. The only time you'll see wrecks that look similar is if they're reenactments for the wrecks or throwbacks with the paint jobs. The wreck Joey Coulter had is absolutely nothing compared to what Geoff Bodine had. I know some of you make think I'm overreacting but I'm seriously tired of seeing people doing these comparisons.

I dunno, looked kinda like Geoff Bodine's wreck to me. Or Bobby Allison's Dega wreck...

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:56 am

Cynon wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:I don't like getting off topic on threads, but to the people that always like making comparisons to everything...STOP COMPARING EVERY GOD DAMN WRECK AND PAINT SCHEME TO SOME OF THE OLDER CRAP! Seriously, it's annoying. To me, it's another form of spamming. All it is, is a whole another damn wreck/blowover and paint job. The only time you'll see wrecks that look similar is if they're reenactments for the wrecks or throwbacks with the paint jobs. The wreck Joey Coulter had is absolutely nothing compared to what Geoff Bodine had. I know some of you make think I'm overreacting but I'm seriously tired of seeing people doing these comparisons.

I dunno, looked kinda like Geoff Bodine's wreck to me. Or Bobby Allison's Dega wreck...

Excepti it didn't appear any debris got in the stands, or at least any sizable pieces
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:58 am

Mother of Invention wrote:
Cynon wrote:

Excepti it didn't appear any debris got in the stands, or at least any sizable pieces

Yeah, that's the good thing. At least it wasn't like the Keselowski/Edwards Dega wreck where debris did go into the stands.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:00 am

Cynon wrote:
Mother of Invention wrote:
Cynon wrote:

Yeah, that's the good thing. At least it wasn't like the Keselowski/Edwards Dega wreck where debris did go into the stands.

Bobby Allison and Geoff Bodine's wrecks also saw debris going into the stands.
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:03 am

Speaking of the wreck, here is what will soon to be the viral video of the truck race.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:45 am

RealRacer4 wrote:I don't like getting off topic on threads, but to the people that always like making comparisons to everything...STOP COMPARING EVERY GOD DAMN WRECK AND PAINT SCHEME TO SOME OF THE OLDER CRAP! Seriously, it's annoying. To me, it's another form of spamming. All it is, is a whole another damn wreck/blowover and paint job. The only time you'll see wrecks that look similar is if they're reenactments for the wrecks or throwbacks with the paint jobs. The wreck Joey Coulter had is absolutely nothing compared to what Geoff Bodine had. I know some of you make think I'm overreacting but I'm seriously tired of seeing people doing these comparisons. Anyway, the race wasn't bad until it turned into a wreck fest. Good for John King for trolling the field. And from the camera angles that I saw from one of the wrecks, I personally thought Todd Bodine bumped John King, leading to bumping Sauter and taking him out. At least King somewhat admitted it was his fault.

And your point is?!?

What is wrong with comparing one wreck to another, or a paint scheme to another?
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:49 am

Analysis of that race:

The trend of wreckfest continues in the Speedweeks, Although it was pretty clean up until the brains go out the window period of the race. Crazy wrecks with Paludo and Coulter, Paludo with a violent shot to that wall... (Much worse than Danica's slide)Seems like those skidpads are doing more bad then good...and then you have Joey Coulter get massive air (Think the tail got above the fencing at one point) and smashed the catch fence. Luckily they were both okay.

As cool as it is too see John King a relative nobody pull out that surprising win, i got to say he was all over the place tonight...Caused two wrecks (Don't know if should put the blame on Bodine or not for the 2nd collision), and was panicky swerving when forced into a 3-wide suckerhole situation. Nonetheless good win Mr.King.

Think this trend will continue into the next two races. (If the thing i hear about no changes in Nationwide this season when it comes to the aero package and such is correct, Then expect Nationwide to be one of the tamer races of the weekend up until derping time)
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:30 am

Fell asleep after about 10 laps. Three GWC's, eighteen cars out, all for wrecks, a rookie winning in his eighth career start, a guy who normally start and parks squeaking out a Top 10, and all in the first race of the season. Guess I didn't miss much.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:34 am

Yay for people I've never heard of winning
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:44 am

What if John King could become the King of Daytona in the future?
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:59 am

BWardboy88 wrote:What if John King could become the King of Daytona in the future?

No. Just no.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:01 am

flyingturns89 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:What if John King could become the King of Daytona in the future?

No. Just no.

Just saying, his name sounds rather cool.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:22 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:

No. Just no.

That doesn't mean he'll ever be the king of Daytona. Petty, Earnhardt, Gordon, heck, maybe even Tony Stewart if he could win the 500, but no, one Truck race at Daytona does not put you in the running for king of Daytona. Especially if you ran into someone to do it.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:43 am

flyingturns89 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:

No. Just no.

That doesn't mean he'll ever be the king of Daytona. Petty, Earnhardt, Gordon, heck, maybe even Tony Stewart if he could win the 500, but no, one Truck race at Daytona does not put you in the running for king of Daytona. Especially if you ran into someone to do it.

I know but NASCAR truck racing does tend to bring a lot of excitement, I never know what the season will bring later this year, anything could happen.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:19 am

flyingturns89 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:

No. Just no.

He was just thinking it would be cool...

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:28 am

PYLrulz wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:I don't like getting off topic on threads, but to the people that always like making comparisons to everything...STOP COMPARING EVERY GOD DAMN WRECK AND PAINT SCHEME TO SOME OF THE OLDER CRAP! Seriously, it's annoying. To me, it's another form of spamming. All it is, is a whole another damn wreck/blowover and paint job. The only time you'll see wrecks that look similar is if they're reenactments for the wrecks or throwbacks with the paint jobs. The wreck Joey Coulter had is absolutely nothing compared to what Geoff Bodine had. I know some of you make think I'm overreacting but I'm seriously tired of seeing people doing these comparisons. Anyway, the race wasn't bad until it turned into a wreck fest. Good for John King for trolling the field. And from the camera angles that I saw from one of the wrecks, I personally thought Todd Bodine bumped John King, leading to bumping Sauter and taking him out. At least King somewhat admitted it was his fault.

And your point is?!?

What is wrong with comparing one wreck to another, or a paint scheme to another?
This. I don't understand what the big deal is.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystrsyko Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:27 am

Am I the only one who thinks the race should have ended under caution the first time around like any normal, sane racing series? It's ok if I am, I'm just curious
Mystrsyko
Mystrsyko
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:32 am

Mystrsyko wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the race should have ended under caution the first time around like any normal, sane racing series? It's ok if I am, I'm just curious

If NASCAR still never made the rule change, I think half of the races would end under caution. 2012 Nextera Energy Rescorces 250 - Camping World Truck Series - Page 2 215644238

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:23 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:
Mystrsyko wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the race should have ended under caution the first time around like any normal, sane racing series? It's ok if I am, I'm just curious

If NASCAR still never made the rule change, I think half of the races would end under caution. 2012 Nextera Energy Rescorces 250 - Camping World Truck Series - Page 2 215644238

And remember, if they did it like the old way, people would complain they would be getting gipped out of a finish
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2