Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by crl on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Early in the CRL Developmental Division's first-ever practice session at Irwindale, Trevor Souza and Feliks Kaminski left the pits together. The two cars, Souza's #79 and Kaminski's #753, touched wheels, and when Souza began pulling onto the track in Turn 3, Kaminski's left front hooked the right rear of Souza, pushing the 79 up the track.

Unfortunately, former CRL Modified Division champion Rallen Hayden was going around both cars when they touched, causing all three cars to crash into the wall. Hayden hit with such force, that the back of his car came off the ground. All three cars drove back to the pits, and needed extensive damage repair.

After the session was over, Souza and Kaminski had a very terse conversation in the pits, which Hayden soon joined, lashing out at both drivers. No punches were thrown. The first-ever Simple Green Pole Qualifying session will come up in 90 minutes.

avatar
crl
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 32
Location : Nashville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by Jahgee1124 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Jamaican Jahgee Defends his drivers

After seeing footage of the first practice session for the season on YouTube in which 2 of his drivers were spun, Jahgee put this comment out
Wow, way fe a go Trevor Souza, de i-man just managed fe tear up 3 race cars before qualifyin', I kyan already tell what transport i-man team is goin' fe avoid. And Brett Waterhead, next time irie fe de moron de i hire as a spotter instead of costin' i dousands. The reason I am speakin' for i drivers is dat dey don't know English.
avatar
Jahgee1124
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 173
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by Rykia on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Hayden Livid After Practice Incident

Atfer having his car wrecked by Souza and Kaminski, Rallen Hayden drove his beat up car back to the garage, and went on a mission to find the two drivers. After finding the two, who were already in a heated argument, Hayden angrily walked up to the two and joined in, voicing his anger. After the confrontation was over, a reporter caught up to Hayden and asked himwhat had happened. He said this, "Those two idiots don't know how to drive a car. I went up to them and told them to either learn how to drive or go back to racing go-karts." Hayden then left and walked up to teammate Liman Mills and the two began conversing about practice. A back-up car was not needed in this case, despite the hit and damage.
avatar
Rykia
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2551
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 21
Location : Cornfields.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by Jahgee1124 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Sweet Nostrils Breaks His Silence

Feliks Kaminski held a press conference in Irwindale between practice and qualifying

Al diavolo no, mi sono fatto lasciare il mio Jahgee proprietario dell'auto parlare per me. Non me ne frega un cazzo volante, se non riesci a capire questo, ma si sappia, mi dispiace Hayden, ma Trevor Souza è peggio che se Derek Dudding e AJ Young avuto un figlio che ha mangiato un altro bambino Dudding Young e poi merda fuori.


Last edited by Jahgee1124 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jahgee1124
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 173
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by Cardinals5 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Jahgee1124 wrote:Sweet Nostrils Breaks His Silence

Feliks Kaminski held a press conference in Irwindale between practice and qualifying

Al diavolo no, mi sono fatto lasciare il mio Jahgee proprietario dell'auto parlare per me. Non me ne frega un cazzo volante, se non riesci a capire questo, ma si sappia, mi dispiace Hayden, ma Trevor Souza è peggio che se Derek Dudding e Chuck Bloomers avuto un figlio che ha mangiato un altro bambino Dudding Bloomers e poi merda fuori.

Could you at least bother to translate for those of us who aren't fluent in Italian?

(OOC: I am, but I think it's fair to ask for a translation since I don't expect everyone else to be and I'm admittedly shaky)
avatar
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Sterling Heights, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by navycook75 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Cardinals5 wrote:
Jahgee1124 wrote:Sweet Nostrils Breaks His Silence

Feliks Kaminski held a press conference in Irwindale between practice and qualifying

Al diavolo no, mi sono fatto lasciare il mio Jahgee proprietario dell'auto parlare per me. Non me ne frega un cazzo volante, se non riesci a capire questo, ma si sappia, mi dispiace Hayden, ma Trevor Souza è peggio che se Derek Dudding e Chuck Bloomers avuto un figlio che ha mangiato un altro bambino Dudding Bloomers e poi merda fuori.

Could you at least bother to translate for those of us who aren't fluent in Italian?

(OOC: I am, but I think it's fair to ask for a translation since I don't expect everyone else to be and I'm admittedly shaky)
google translate
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by Cardinals5 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 pm

navycook75 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:
Jahgee1124 wrote:Sweet Nostrils Breaks His Silence

Feliks Kaminski held a press conference in Irwindale between practice and qualifying

Al diavolo no, mi sono fatto lasciare il mio Jahgee proprietario dell'auto parlare per me. Non me ne frega un cazzo volante, se non riesci a capire questo, ma si sappia, mi dispiace Hayden, ma Trevor Souza è peggio che se Derek Dudding e Chuck Bloomers avuto un figlio che ha mangiato un altro bambino Dudding Bloomers e poi merda fuori.

Could you at least bother to translate for those of us who aren't fluent in Italian?

(OOC: I am, but I think it's fair to ask for a translation since I don't expect everyone else to be and I'm admittedly shaky)
google translate
Not accurate at all. I'm guessing that's how this was written which is why it doesn't make a lot of sense
avatar
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Sterling Heights, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by flyingturns89 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:46 am

Cardinals5 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:
Jahgee1124 wrote:Sweet Nostrils Breaks His Silence

Feliks Kaminski held a press conference in Irwindale between practice and qualifying

Al diavolo no, mi sono fatto lasciare il mio Jahgee proprietario dell'auto parlare per me. Non me ne frega un cazzo volante, se non riesci a capire questo, ma si sappia, mi dispiace Hayden, ma Trevor Souza è peggio che se Derek Dudding e Chuck Bloomers avuto un figlio che ha mangiato un altro bambino Dudding Bloomers e poi merda fuori.

Could you at least bother to translate for those of us who aren't fluent in Italian?

(OOC: I am, but I think it's fair to ask for a translation since I don't expect everyone else to be and I'm admittedly shaky)
google translate
Not accurate at all. I'm guessing that's how this was written which is why it doesn't make a lot of sense

Translation: (From Google Translate)
To hell no, I did leave my car owner Jahgee speak for me. I do not give a flying **** if you can not understand this, but you know, I'm sorry Hayden, but Trevor Souza is worse than if Derek Dudding Bloomers and Chuck had a child that another child has eaten and then **** out Dudding Bloomers .

Translation: (For people who can't understand what the heck he meant.)
Hell no, I did not leave my car owner Jahgee to speak for me. I do not give a flying **** if you can't understand this, but you know, I'm sorry Hayden, but Trevor Souza is worse than if Derek Dudding and Chuck Bloomers had a child that was eaten by another child and then was **** out into Dudding Bloomers.

What did Chuck Bloomers have to do with anything?
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by Jahgee1124 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:07 am

flyingturns89 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:
Jahgee1124 wrote:Sweet Nostrils Breaks His Silence

Feliks Kaminski held a press conference in Irwindale between practice and qualifying

Al diavolo no, mi sono fatto lasciare il mio Jahgee proprietario dell'auto parlare per me. Non me ne frega un cazzo volante, se non riesci a capire questo, ma si sappia, mi dispiace Hayden, ma Trevor Souza è peggio che se Derek Dudding e Chuck Bloomers avuto un figlio che ha mangiato un altro bambino Dudding Bloomers e poi merda fuori.

Could you at least bother to translate for those of us who aren't fluent in Italian?

(OOC: I am, but I think it's fair to ask for a translation since I don't expect everyone else to be and I'm admittedly shaky)
google translate
Not accurate at all. I'm guessing that's how this was written which is why it doesn't make a lot of sense

Translation: (From Google Translate)
To hell no, I did leave my car owner Jahgee speak for me. I do not give a flying **** if you can not understand this, but you know, I'm sorry Hayden, but Trevor Souza is worse than if Derek Dudding Bloomers and Chuck had a child that another child has eaten and then **** out Dudding Bloomers .

Translation: (For people who can't understand what the heck he meant.)
Hell no, I did not leave my car owner Jahgee to speak for me. I do not give a flying **** if you can't understand this, but you know, I'm sorry Hayden, but Trevor Souza is worse than if Derek Dudding and Chuck Bloomers had a child that was eaten by another child and then was **** out into Dudding Bloomers.

What did Chuck Bloomers have to do with anything?

I just needed a sucky driver to be Dudding's love mate and he came to mind, isn't he known for sucking?
avatar
Jahgee1124
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 173
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by Sparkz47 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:09 am

Jahgee1124 wrote:I just needed a sucky driver to be Dudding's love mate and he came to mind, isn't he known for sucking?

Not that I know of. I think you would have been much better off using AJ Young instead of Chuck.
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by flyingturns89 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:09 am

Jahgee1124 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:
Jahgee1124 wrote:Sweet Nostrils Breaks His Silence

Feliks Kaminski held a press conference in Irwindale between practice and qualifying

Al diavolo no, mi sono fatto lasciare il mio Jahgee proprietario dell'auto parlare per me. Non me ne frega un cazzo volante, se non riesci a capire questo, ma si sappia, mi dispiace Hayden, ma Trevor Souza è peggio che se Derek Dudding e Chuck Bloomers avuto un figlio che ha mangiato un altro bambino Dudding Bloomers e poi merda fuori.

Could you at least bother to translate for those of us who aren't fluent in Italian?

(OOC: I am, but I think it's fair to ask for a translation since I don't expect everyone else to be and I'm admittedly shaky)
google translate
Not accurate at all. I'm guessing that's how this was written which is why it doesn't make a lot of sense

Translation: (From Google Translate)
To hell no, I did leave my car owner Jahgee speak for me. I do not give a flying **** if you can not understand this, but you know, I'm sorry Hayden, but Trevor Souza is worse than if Derek Dudding Bloomers and Chuck had a child that another child has eaten and then **** out Dudding Bloomers .

Translation: (For people who can't understand what the heck he meant.)
Hell no, I did not leave my car owner Jahgee to speak for me. I do not give a flying **** if you can't understand this, but you know, I'm sorry Hayden, but Trevor Souza is worse than if Derek Dudding and Chuck Bloomers had a child that was eaten by another child and then was **** out into Dudding Bloomers.

What did Chuck Bloomers have to do with anything?

I just needed a sucky driver to be Dudding's love mate and he came to mind, isn't he known for sucking?

He had two top 10 finishes.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by Jahgee1124 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:28 am

Sparkz47 wrote:
Jahgee1124 wrote:I just needed a sucky driver to be Dudding's love mate and he came to mind, isn't he known for sucking?

Not that I know of. I think you would have been much better off using AJ Young instead of Chuck.

Facepalm, If I edit Young's name in will you guys edit it into your posts that quote mine?
avatar
Jahgee1124
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 173
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by flyingturns89 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:11 am

Jahgee1124 wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote:
Jahgee1124 wrote:I just needed a sucky driver to be Dudding's love mate and he came to mind, isn't he known for sucking?

Not that I know of. I think you would have been much better off using AJ Young instead of Chuck.

Facepalm, If I edit Young's name in will you guys edit it into your posts that quote mine?

Too much work.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum