Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Do Not Bite the Hand that Feeds You

2 posters

Go down

Please Do Not Bite the Hand that Feeds You Empty Please Do Not Bite the Hand that Feeds You

Post by Cynon Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:36 am

For all the upstanding EFR citizens, or for people who have absolutely no idea what caused this outburst, I apologize in advance, because I hate to generalize your behavior with that of your less mature fellow forum members.

I also don't mean to be like OpenSpeedway and use bold and italics just to get attention.

Just because I haven't banned anyone on this forum for being a giant toolshed doesn't mean I won't. Frankly, too many people have pushed their luck around here lately. None of that is for petty stuff, like having a bad word in a post they made, their avatar and/or signature or for making a point I don't agree with (if everyone agreed with what I said I'd get pretty bored pretty fast).

The general shitty attitude around here will stop or the forum population will get significantly smaller in the next few days. Contrary to what some of you (who clearly feel that your participation around here is some kind of god given right) may think, I don't have a problem with that. Some of you should have been banned before, but haven't.

There's about four or five people who should consider themselves lucky they're not banned. Judging by my schedule lately, I'm more than likely to ban someone and then not give enough of a shit to unban them.

Language is not the problem. It's how you use your language that is a problem, and all of the people that have abused their language are people that aren't swearing, but are people who are being douchebags for no good reason.

Yes, I'm mad, but that's because I expected a bit more maturity then what I've seen. Shape up or ship out.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please Do Not Bite the Hand that Feeds You Empty Re: Please Do Not Bite the Hand that Feeds You

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:03 am

I'd also like to add that asking multiple admins for permission to start or run a new minor league or series really ticks me off. Just so you know, we do communicate with each other regularly, so you're not fooling anyone. In fact, you've just dealt your chances a deathblow. Please keep that in mind for the future.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum