Not another one...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not another one...

Post by gwoodard41 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:12 am

LOL: Fail Render Scene from Ten0r's (The Car is going ghost!)

Comments, Concerns.

Things I notice are the cooper tire logos being skewed, I can't help that much with GIMP.

The lighting is Ten0r's, not the car itself.

I had to fix... well attempted to fix the shading on the front of the car, because who ever created the thunderbird template merged the bodylines and shading layers together :pissed:

Um... Old school blank slate on the rear end Very Happy
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not another one...

Post by Sparkz47 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:38 pm

I swear, Greg, with all the Brutes you've made you could open up your own Lycoia dealership. Laughing

I like this car, though. It looks more sleek and elongated than the typical ASA90 mod. Are you planning on using this in the TM Master Cup or just TM Lights?
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not another one...

Post by gwoodard41 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:I swear, Greg, with all the Brutes you've made you could open up your own Lycoia dealership. Laughing

I like this car, though. It looks more sleek and elongated than the typical ASA90 mod. Are you planning on using this in the TM Master Cup or just TM Lights?

If the TM LIGHTS goes with the Cup90 Mod, it's up to Cynon, after all, they are going back to ONE chassis for all teams in said series

The ASA 90 version I already have is for the TM Master Cup.

Thanks for the comments though.
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum