Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sommerlabs being sued for swearing on scanners

+3
rightdrive1
f1fan12
Ceej
7 posters

Go down

Sommerlabs being sued for swearing on scanners Empty Sommerlabs being sued for swearing on scanners

Post by Ceej Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Sommerlabs, which manufactures the scanners sold and rented at ARLA events, is reportedly being sued by a mother after her son allegedly picked up some new vocabulary from an ARLA driver while listening to a Sommerlabs scanner at the 2011 Rockford 200.

51 year-old Janet Delatorre of Chicago, Illinois claims that her 16 year-old son told her one night this past January that her meatloaf was "crap". Delatorre told the press, "I grabbed him by the shirt and demanded to know where he heard such disgusting filth, and he shouted 'I heard it from Taylor Brillon at the ARLA race [in Rockford]!' He was listening to her on the scannering machine that night, but he never told me that she was such a monster and that Sumomerlabs didn't care what horrible things were being said on their machines."

It was confirmed that Brillon did shout "Crap!" on her radio she was passed for the lead after the final restart at the Rockford 200.

Delatorre added, "Now it's too late. My baby is corrupt and he'll probably run away to have... well, you-know-what with weeded-up prostitutes. And it's all because of these evil, God-hating racing people."

Delatorre is reportedly seeking $750,000 for her son's "severe psychological damage".

Sommerlabs representatives and Taylor Brillon were not available for comment, but Kevin Monroe, Brillon's car owner, chuckled at the news and stated "[Delatorre's] lucky her kid wasn't listening to Allie Riggs; she would've had a friggin' aneurysm....I feel really bad for that kid."
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Sommerlabs being sued for swearing on scanners Empty Re: Sommerlabs being sued for swearing on scanners

Post by f1fan12 Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:55 pm

Best topic of 2012 so far.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Sommerlabs being sued for swearing on scanners Empty Re: Sommerlabs being sued for swearing on scanners

Post by rightdrive1 Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:44 pm

f1fan12 wrote:Best topic of 2012 so far.
rightdrive1
rightdrive1
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:45 pm

f1fan12 wrote:Best topic of 2012 so far.

^. I swear a lot more & a lot worse than 'crap' Laughing
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:40 pm

I think Sommerlabs should have a disclaimer...

"If offended by any offensive language by the drivers, please watch some George Carlin."
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:27 pm

I assume her son is banned from listening to/watching 97% of all Music and TV shows that have come out since like 1990? Razz
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Theman81 Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:40 pm

According to Delatorre her son will become Doom-O number two.
Theman81
Theman81
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

http://alexj81guy@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down