Andreas Moder Logo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andreas Moder Logo

Post by pepsibottle1 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:30 am

When I said I had nothing better to do, I really meant it. My days at Voc. Tech consist of being behind a computer and virtually doing whatever the hell I want to. So I decided to make another logo.

This is my second and I really like this one. Another fictional, obviously a pun on Andrea Moda lol (it is a shoe company as well). And yes, this is an all original design. This is the first time I'm taking the ideas in my head and making them a reality in Photoshop. I'm really proud of my progress with learning the program and now I am 85% comfortable with being able to do what I want to do now. There's still some things I have yet to learn how to do but I've really suprised myself with what a month of messing around has taught me.

The scary part is that this only took me 5 minutes, but that's how efficient I am with Photoshop now, lmfao. To put it in perspective, it took me longer to write this post than it did to sketch out this design. I'm really starting to get the hang of this kind of stuff and putting my thoughts onto the canvas. I would do some painting but like I said, I don't have a computer at the house and it would take me a good 3 or 4 hours to really create something that I consider to be decent. Plus, the biggest problem I have yet to find a solution to is making everything symmetrical all around the car.

Anyways, comments?
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Andreas Moder Logo

Post by Blackout on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:44 pm

ME GUSTA.

It's a very minimalistic design, and I like that. Good job on this one Smile
Blackout
First-Time Winner